[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 376 KB, 640x480, Messages Image(717562664).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
893695 No.893695 [Reply] [Original]

I'm going to finish my degree in Econ and Math, but I'm thinking about studying coding on my own time. I'm hoping to move to Berlin and land a job at a startup. How easy is it to learn coding? Will it even help me?

>> No.893869

I love when people ask these open ended questions. The answer is it depends on what job you're applying for. And what startup. Because "Working at a startup" is incredibly vague and doesn't mean shit except you have a better chance of making less money and losing your job

>> No.894027

I'm going to finish my degree in Social Work and Engineering, but I'm thinking about studying aerospace on my own time. I'm hoping to move to New York and land a job at a startup. How easy is it to learn Aerospace? Will it even help me?

>> No.894036

>>894027
get the fuck out of my thread, you perpetual faggot

>>893869
>this damage control

>> No.894041

I'm going to finish my degree in Non-organic chemistry and Art, but I'm thinking about studying dildos on my own time. I'm hoping to move to America and land a job at a startup. How easy is it to learn dildos? Will it even help me?

>> No.894043
File: 254 KB, 871x720, panty.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>894036
>get the fuck out of my thread, you perpetual faggot
>get the fuck out of my thread
>my thread
>my
...or you'll do what?

>> No.894049

>>894036
>asks for help
>assaults posters in thread
Come on newfriend, I'll take you back to /b/

>> No.894054

I'm going to finish my degree in women's studies and medicine, but I'm thinking about studying latvian culture on my own time. I'm hoping to move to north korea and land a job at a startup. How easy is it to learn latvian? Will it even help me?

>> No.894106

I'm going to finish my degree in FUCK and NIGGER, but I'm thinking about studying CUMSLUT culture on my own time. I'm hoping to move to SHITFUCK and land a job at a startup. How easy is it to learn CUMSLUT? Will it even help me?

>> No.894196

I studied Econ and I'm a programmer. Do it. Learning to code isn't easy, but you prob do it if you've completed an Econ program. Having some sysadmin or power use background helps a ton though. If you don't know how to use your computer, it's hopeless.

That said, I like doing the programming thing pretty well. There aren't a lot of strictly Econ related jobs,and a lot of them are with the government, so either highly competitive and cool or dull as fuck.

>> No.894244

I'm going to finish my degree in History of Art, but I'm thinking about studying thermodynamics on my own time. I'm hoping to move to Paris and land a job at a startup. How easy is it to learn astrophysics? Will it even help me?

>> No.894250

>>894054
es runaaju latviski ko tu gribi zinaat?

>> No.894268

ITT: sed 's/anything/anything/g'

>> No.894973

>>894196
I've interned with the central bank, so I'm hoping to use that to my advantage.

I'm planning to learn coding through khan academy.

I don't mind becoming a code monkey.

>> No.894985

I'm going to finish my degree in ayy and lmao, but I'm thinking about studying aliens on my own time. I'm hoping to move to mars and land a job at a startup. How easy is it to learn aliens? Will it even help me?

>> No.894988

I'm going to finish my degree in african drumming and theoretical physics, but I'm thinking about studying nobel prize on my own time. I'm hoping to move to Manhattan and land a job at a startup. How easy is it to learn nobel prize? Will it even help me?

>> No.894997

>>894985
>>894988

End yourself

>> No.895073

>>893695
>Berlin
Didn't you hear about the 800,000? You might want to ask >>>/int/ about them.

>> No.895514

:^)

>> No.895517
File: 16 KB, 308x346, 1232.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>893695
>How easy is it to learn coding? Will it even help me?

It is a useful skill, even in finance world. However if you try to force yourself it won't work, you really need to like to code become good at it. Then just up hours, and best would be to team up or get a friend who is a real professional coder.