[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 59 KB, 1150x800, Ambrosus.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8932358 No.8932358 [Reply] [Original]

Angel Versetti just did an interview that you can listen here:

https://soundcloud.com/cryptoweekly/crypto-weekly-extra-interview-with-ceo-of-ambrosus

Interesting part of the interview:

6:15
>"We work right now with, one example is a large pharmaceutical company- it's one of top ten global pharmaceutical companies... we'd rather work with (them) a bit more and prove that our technology is good and then we'll make a proper partnership announcement...we're trying to win them as a longterm technology partner"

7:30
>"Developing proof of concept and demos, fully fledged partnerships...collaboration with two of the largest companies in the world in their sectors- one of them is a large consultancy firm, one of them is large pharma, another one is a large quality assurance firm. All of these are multibillion dollar companies. With all 3, the collaboration is already confirmed, we are just waiting for a good moment to make a proper announcement"

Basically, now instead of mere speculation of NDA, we got confirmation from Versetti that Ambrosus indeed is in confirmed partnership with 3 large companies. Now let's speculate what are these companies are.

>1. A Top 10 Pharma Company
Before this interview, speculation of this partnership is the pharma company is either GSK or AstraZeneca (since both are british). However now we know that the pharma company is top 10 as Angel said, it's more likely to be GSK (GSK is top 10 revenue wise).

>2. Large Consultancy Firm
This is most likely deloitte, given recent engagements between Ambrosus and Deloitte...And also kimchiwhale hint that the company have more than 20K employees (Ambrosus and Deloitte do a joint workshop in LogiPharma conference recently)

>3. Large Quality Assurance Firm
Tbh I don't have any idea what the company will be with this one.

So what do you think, anon? I believe this'll be the last month we'll see Ambrosus in sub $1 price, given they're just waiting for the right time to announce the partnerships.

>> No.8932384

TL;DR:

There's 3 confirmed partnerships waiting to be announced from Ambrosus:

1. Large Pharma Company: Most likely GSK although AstraZeneca is still a possibility

2. Large Consultancy Firm: Most likely Deloitte

3. Large QA Firm: No idea yet

>> No.8932390

>trying to win them as a long term technology partner
that means they're not interested after the pilot. chadsetti will cuck you out of money. IBM is eating the supply chain market you stupid nigger in denial.

>> No.8932403

In any case some FUDers will post that Ambrosus x TRON partnership here, let me tell you guys: It's fake, confirmed by Aneesh in TG. Ambrosus don't have any working collaboration with TRON.

>> No.8932411

omfg i swear this shit is shilled more than bazinga and ufr combined

>> No.8932421

$10 EOY $30 EOY 2019

From what I've seen they just STFU and put in tons of work. They've been attending conferences and doing PoC bootcamps like crazy in the past month. They must be really confident. If those pharma partnerships are true we are going to the fucking moon boyos

>> No.8932524

>>8932390

If you listened to the podcast Ambrosus have done pilot and proof of concept for those companies. To announce the partnerships that means those pilots and PoC are success and those companies will work further with Ambrosus.

IBM is big yeah I won't deny that

>> No.8932552
File: 262 KB, 1440x2560, GSK.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In case you wonder the revenue ranking of pharma companies...Seems like it'll be GSK

>> No.8932626

>IBM doe bro IBM
IBM is developing a private database for companies, not the same thing

also they don't have any sensor technology with public audibility

>> No.8933388

I feel something is off. A 50M marketcap for a project of this caliber is WAY fucking off. This should have a 200M mcap minimum within the next 3 months, granted the partnerships have to be announced within that timeframe and proven to be reputable companies as the CEO himself described. Is there any valid reason why the mcap is so low, or is it simply because of the market's movement as a whole these past couple of months?

>> No.8933440

>>8932552
I wonder if Bayer was the German company Angel was referring to in the interview.

>> No.8933450

>>8933388

Market movement. WTC dumped hard since its ATH too

>> No.8933453

>>8933388
>Is there any valid reason why the mcap is so low, or is it simply because of the market's movement as a whole these past couple of months?
Lack of widespread hype.

>> No.8933562

>>8933440
what did he say?

>> No.8933861

>>8932358
why should it be a brithish company?
Itd most likely Roche or Novartis

>> No.8934192

On Reddit, Angel had previously stated:

>Our recent engagements with a large British pharmaceutical company, a large German quality assurance firm, a large Swiss food retailer and a range of other diverse stakeholders has allowed us to get a deep practical understanding on what the expectations and needs are on their side vis-a-vis a system such as Ambrosus, and this likewise adds another dimension to our cryptoeconomic model.

>our recent engagements with a large British pharmaceutical company

From the interview:

>top ten global pharmaceutical companies

The pharmaceutical company is 100% GSK (British pharmaceutical company, 6th largest in the world)

The consultancy firm is almost definitely Deloitte

>> No.8934290

>we're trying to win them as a longterm technology partner
>trying to win...as partner
KEK
>Developing proof of concept and demos, fully fledged partnerships...collaboration
>developing...demos...collaboration
MEGA KEK
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMBLETS
CHANGE THREAD NAME TO AMBROSUS COLLABORATION THREAD
>mfw all the NDA hype for the past months was for some cute pilot programs
>mfw these companies just entertained cucksetti since he promised them mcafee pump and dump
>mfw NO actual partnerships, just temporary collaborations
>mfw NO working product, just demos
>mfw STILL NO PRICE ACTION
>mfw

>> No.8934350

>>8934290
you dumb fuck. Even Ethereum, IOTA and all the big boys are usually collaborations and POCs not actual partnerships. AMB is legit is fuck, your FUD is now a joke

>> No.8934389

>>8934290
Hi,
What should I buy me furry bear?

>> No.8934400

>>8934192

The "large German quality assurance firm" is most likely SQS

>> No.8934465

>>8932358
using a crypto coin to verify point of origin etc is utterly redundant.

i keep saying this: amb is a scam; you need serious, serious engineers on board to pull off anything using instrumentation and sensor equipmant. amb doesnt have that tech nor the expertise.

ITS A SCAM!!! VERSETTI IS A KNOWN SCAMMER"!!

>> No.8934492

>>8934465
Literally the best engineers of the field are working with AMB.

>> No.8934508

>>8934400

>a large German quality assurance firm

>another one is a large quality assurance firm. All of these are multibillion dollar companies.
Scratch that, the German-based SQS only has a market cap of $270 million

As far as I can tell, the only multibillion dollar German-based quality assurance firm is SAP.

Recap of the alluded partnerships: GSK, SAP, and Deloitte.

This is very real

>> No.8934558
File: 7 KB, 221x250, 1523184386213.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Even Ethereum, IOTA and all the big boys are usually collaborations and POCs not actual partnerships.
>I-I have the next ethereum f-for sure
pic related is you
>AMB is legit is fuck
you're right AMB is legit fucked
>What should I buy me furry bear?
XRP to bet on normies. LINK to bet on autists. Who says you cant do both?

>> No.8934560

>>8934492
>Literally the best engineers of the field are working with AMB.
LOL, no they're not. and this is why its MC and price/coin is so low.

look, i know this is a pnd, shill thread, but anyone out there that's thinking of investing in AMB i'd say this:

Just. Dont.

i work in the field that amb is talking about and there is literally no way they can do what thye're proposing. they cant even do a fraction of it to a fraction of the degree to which they're saying.

amb is a slow bleed coin, and versetti is just laughing you all. seriosuly, believe me.

>> No.8934591

>>8934560
thanks just bought 100k

>> No.8934652

>>8934560
Vlad Created ioT
Has the top university professor from ETH Zurich.
Why would anyone risk their brilliant careers?

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

>> No.8934671

>>8934560
sad you lost 50% of your portfolio?

>> No.8934675
File: 23 KB, 599x399, 21f4533287fe8b78c743c0a229320754773b641f_hq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8934558

Triggered mutt detected

>Buying LINK

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

>> No.8934727

>>8934560
>seriosuly, believe me
Thanks for looking out for me dude. I was on the fence but you swayed me. It's good to know there's still people on 4chan who don't have ulterior motives and just want to help their fellow anons.

>> No.8934728

>>8934652
>Vlad Created ioT
IoT isnt instrumentation engineering. it;s computer networking.

this just shows that people dont even know what amb is about. and youre trying to say i'm the brainlet?

if you want to day trade amb or whatever, go for it. but amb wont be here in 12 months, so make sure youre out by then.

>> No.8934879

>>8934728

Bro I'm just curious if you're FUDing for the purpose of accumulating or because you're balls deep in a competing project

The CPO, Vlad, the guy who created the Internet of Things, also served as Research Associate at MIT and UCLA and built large-scale IoT platforms used by Fortune 100 companies (incl. Coca-Cola)

The CTO led R&D projects at Nestlé, MHM Microtechnique and Vitargent Biotech

One of the project managers recently worked as engineer on a joint project between EPFL and Nestle.

The solutions architect is the Head of the Distributed Computing Group at ETH Zurich, has authored more than 250 peer- reviewed publications in reputed journals, and previously led R&D at Microsoft.

I could keep going, but I won't. The FUD efforts are laughable at this point

>> No.8934975

>>8934879
How bout the chief marketing officer?

How bout the chief operating officer?

>> No.8935000

>>8934728
IoT is an instrument of engineering, why do you think it isn't widely available now through internet protocols?

Funny that you call others a brainlet when you have no idea what AMB actually does yourself.

>> No.8935272

>>8934879
>>8935000
again, this is why you have no idea what amb is, or what it aspires to be.

networking and IoT are completely separate entities from instrumentation engineering (IE). IoT can incorpoarate IE, but they are exclusive fields of expertise.

only recently versetti said that they havent even begun thinking about IE and sensor apparatus, so throwing around names is pointless - amb have admitted theyre not remotely close to tackling this aspect of the project.

and this aspect of the project is the most important, and most difficult. and the reason they havent begun with it yet is because they know it's un-doable.

you dont have to listen to me - i konw youre invested in the coin so you're already too late to be saved. my intention here is simply to warn anyone who thinks this project - headed up by Chad-CEO, LOL - is woth putting money in.

it isnt. but day trade it all you like, you can probably makesome money there. but as a long term viable project? no,

>> No.8935339

>>8932390
>>8934560

>amb is a slow bleed coin, and versetti is just laughing you all. seriosuly, believe me.
>chadsetti will cuck you out of money

Youre aware of the fact versetti's entire stake in the project is frozen for 2 years right- meaning he cant make a cent off this until near the end of 2019. Same for the majority of the dev team. This isnt some faggot pajeet coin you bought into like eth- this is a credible project with real life hardwear and applications where the people making it only get paid if its a success a year + from now. You have no idea how bullish that makes me. Worst case scenario they will just pump fake news when their coins are almost unfrozen to pump price and ill sell with them. Its a no lose situation

>> No.8935365

>>8935272
wow you are beyond clueless, literally laughing at this arm chair engineer

I'm sure one of the creators of IoT has no idea what it does

>> No.8935598

>>8935365
>I'm sure one of the creators of IoT has no idea what it does
i've told you about 4 times now that IoT is an expertise concerned with networking, and that the expertise involved with instrumentation is a completely separate domain as per the engineering knowledge required.

i've also told you that amb has admitted that it has no instrumentaiton or sensor tech. oh, i wonder why. i wonder if its b/c that's precisely where the difficulty lies in the project??

anyway, i honestly hope i'm wrong. i hope you all become milionaires and you can make a thread a year from now to prove me wrong.

>> No.8935608

>>8933562
He only mentioned that they only started using cloud storage recently.

>> No.8935668

>>8935598
they said they have patents on sensor tech you brainlet

again you are a clueless arm chair engineer

>> No.8935765

>>8935668
>they said they have patents on sensor tech
hahhahhahahhahahahahahahh!!!!!!

o boy this gonna be fun.
OK. just for shits and giggles, can you give me the patent references or whatever they have in switzerland so i can read what these are. a serious, novel sensor patent would be worth billions LOL

this is brilliant. but really, can you give me some links so i can have look at this?

>> No.8935799

>>8935765

What possible gain would the company have for publicly announcing that? How would it benefit them in any way shape or form? So upset children like you can go look at it? Im sure thats their #1 priority

>> No.8935819
File: 454 KB, 720x775, i9ui7gy7wwvz.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8934560
>Slow bleed coin

Lulz yet it's massively up from a month ago? Your FUD doesn't even make sense lmfao.

>> No.8935871

This reinforces my thoughts on people- bad.

We are such a small segment of the population that comes here- and yet people want to fuck others over.

>> No.8935911

>>8935871
well, yeah
a lot of the people here were physically, mentally and/or sexually abused throughout their lives thus far
4chan is a known home to deviant-types, whether real or larp
what are you expecting, honestly

>> No.8935977

>>8935765
why would I need to show proof to dispel anything I've said

you can do the research yourself, it isn't hard

if you need help typing it in google have your mom help you after she folds your laundry and cooks you dinner

>> No.8935979

>>8935765
Most anons don’t want to believe Ambrosus has massive shortcomings. You see the same kind of denial with VEN bag holders and supply chain projects in general. Did you see this blog post about AMB's claims of creating tamper-proof sensors and miniaturizing DNA testing? Looks like Theranos 2.0 to me:

https://blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-sensor-systems-progress-update-on-integrating-iot-with-blockchain-a54fb788209d

>> No.8936068

>>8935799
>>8935977
LOL. Case closed.

>>8935979
yeah, i'd say at this point that amb is a straight up scam, but it probably started out with honest intentions but when they realized what they were trying to do wasnt possible they were in knee deep and decided to ride it out a couple years until they could cash in their tokens.

also, versetti is a weird character - he tried to claim asylum in britain as a persecuted political enemy of russia when he was a kid. just something not right about him.

>> No.8936117

>>8936068
LOL
you didn't disprove anything I've said

you are just as bad as cashies, wouldn't be surprised if you were a bcash supporter

>> No.8936145

>>8936068

Typing LOL and hahahahahha!!! isnt an argument you child. Go back to /b/ or facebook. You arent intellectually equipped for any real conversation that happens here

>> No.8936171

>>8936117
you didnt say anything that was to be disproved; you just insulted me.

honestly, i hope youre right. i dont want you to lose your money. i hope you do well out of this pump, and that AMB goes on to be a roaring success. i just dont think it will, that's all.

if youre invested in the coin and believe it will win out, then thank me for fudding so you can buy more cheaper.
if youre not invested in the coin, read what i've wrote, do your own DYOR, and think very carefuly abot giving your money to this project.

i have no ill will towrds anyone here.

>> No.8936200

>>8936145
>Typing LOL and hahahahahha!!! isnt an argument you child.
youre right, but the argument bit was contained in the other stuff i worte, and you know that. stop being silly.

>> No.8936214

>>8936200

>if i ask them to research stuff for me and type ahhaha i win!!

i cant be fucked finding the patent number for you, that doesnt mean the patent number doesnt exist. Are you seriously this stupid?

>> No.8936252

>>8936214
i didnt say "i win", i said case closed.
if you claim there's a patent out there, and there isnt, i'll literally be searching for infinity to find something that doesnt exist.

but if you remembered where you saw the claim that there's a patent, you could just put that piece of evidence to me. it;s your evidence after all; i'm not obliged to find it for you.

you people have no concept of evidentiary procedures do you. it's like trying to explain quantum tunnelling to a mouse.

>> No.8936285

Masternode tiers requirement estimation AMBros?

>> No.8936330

>>8936252
why are you so lazy?

use google

>> No.8936334

>>8936252

So i should go back and find something i read on reddit in one of Versettis hundreds of posts there to prove a hypothetical fight with someone on an anonymous board about something they have no vested interest in? Good use of my time. And good use of shoehorning the word quantum into a completely irrelevant post for max edgelord points, you must be a scientist!!

>> No.8936386
File: 14 KB, 249x211, 1519854718885.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8935799
>>8935977
HOLY FUCK MY SIDES. THE ABSOLUTE "STATE" OF AMBLETS!
>t-they have sensor p-patents
proof?
>u-um... just g-google it. something something laundry
MEGA KEK
AMBlets got SCHOOLED
>IoT is an expertise concerned with networking, and that the expertise involved with instrumentation is a completely separate domain as per the engineering knowledge required
Class Dismissed.

ALSO FUCKING REMINDER: NO PRICE ACTION THIS MONTH OR EVER
>mfw biz fell for the swissfaggot, pharmpajeet, and kimchiwhore LARPs
>mfw Mcafee brought on board for bigger P&Ds
>mfw amblets hyped up NDAs and partnerships for months only to result in TRON collaboration (MEGA FUCKING KEK)
Source: https://medium.com/@tronfound/ambrosus-masternodes-in-collaboration-with-tron-96fc7d75732
>mfw years will go by before R&D produces a working prototype
>mfw uptrend inevitable for chink coins VEN, WTC, and WABI that are years ahead in terms of development
>mfw brainlets don't realize AMB admins are PROJECTING onto kazuya and accusing him of P&D (funny how they all knew this beforehand but only mentioned it now to silence/smear opposition)
mfw
MFW
MY FUCKING FEELINGS WHEN

>> No.8936397

>>8936386

Youre really worked up over this huh

>> No.8936405

>>8935979
>>8936068

If you listen to the interview, Versetti said that for the moment they'll integrate existing sensors into Ambrosus, while also R&Ding their own sensor.

So with AMB mainnet coming and how they'll integrate existing sensor, I guess ambrosus working product is not far off. They don't need their own sensor to be fully developed for companies to use ambrosus service.

>> No.8936425

>>8936330
>>8936334
>i want you to accept my argument but i'm not going to provide any evidence for it
if you debate the same way you research your investments, youve a big surprise in store

anyway, good luck

>> No.8936442

>>8936425

i couldnt care less if you accept my argument, thats the fundamental flaw youre making here

>> No.8936455

>>8936442
>i couldnt care less if you accept my argument
you havent made an argument to accept; that would require evidence, and you havent provided it.

>> No.8936468

Anyway I don't recall that Angel has claimed that they've patent for their sensor technology.

I believe the team is also aware how hard is it to R&D a brand new sensor so as Angel said in the interview, currently they're integrating existing sensor to ambrosus

So this kill the FUD that ambrosus will be the next theranos

>> No.8936477

>>8936386
>mfw
>KEK
>MFW
>kek
You sound retarded my friend, are you ok?

>> No.8936480

>>8936455

You really desperately want to be right here dont you. The whole psuedo intellectual thing must be a riot irl, im sure youre alot of fun

>> No.8936512

>>8936386

Can't wait to see you reveal yourself for the second time when the partnerships are announced

>> No.8936537

>>8936468
>Anyway I don't recall that Angel has claimed that they've patent for their sensor technology.
so those 2 other jokers in this thread were lying. thought so.

the absolute state of AMBlets...

>> No.8936592

>>8936537

Well desu I've seen many stupid ambrosus shills on biz. Sometimes I wonder whether they're actually a reverse shills

Same can be said to the FUD though. All the circulating FUD on biz (developer leaving, vlad trifa leaving, tron partnership, etc) is fake and I cant understand how can some people fall to those FUDs

>> No.8936654

>>8936537
Looks like only the smart anons can figure out that AMB has paid shills. These brainlets just learned that AMB has nothing in terms of hardware (most important part) but thought they could bullshit with imaginary sensor patents.

And they STILL think I'm some secret shill and won't accept that I dumped on them, despite admitting long ago. KeK

>> No.8936725

>>8936537
yep I was lying about all the R&D they have going on, which includes patents for their sensors

again, have your mommy google it you after she feeds you from your highchair

>> No.8936770

>>8936654
>>8936592
my issue with AMB has always been that to do what they're proposing, they'd need a company the size of microsoft, with all its resources and expertise, to pull it off.

just to make one point that i always use: who is going to service these sensors and instruments which are scattered all across europe and, in time, the rest of the world? that in itself would cost a small fortune, and need an army of engineers on hand 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year, to deal with any problems that arise.

and problems arise ALL THE TIME with sensor instruments.

i dont even blame a lot of these people for not knowing how complex all this stuff is. but the idea that a scammer with tiny hands like versetti could organize that via a blockchain coin company is laghable.

>> No.8936847
File: 45 KB, 700x700, DpQ9YJl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8936770
Hey Mr.Nerd, who fucking cares? VEN and WTC are also shady as shit and they mooned hard. This will moon just like REQ because of it's gloss. You really think that REQ is going to be the new paypal and I was in that at 6 cents and heard the exact same FUD.
Go ahead and play with your beakers and I'll make some real money. Thanks.

>> No.8936876
File: 25 KB, 240x251, 1514518403741.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8936725
the absolute "STATE" of AMBlets
>m-muh g-google
>m-muh c-cashies
>m-muh l-laundry
>m-muh h-high chair
being THIS assblasted and getting REKT. Endless entertainment. This will be even funnier when AMB is ignored in this altrun.

>> No.8936900

>>8936847
i agree, which is why i said earlier that you might have luck day trading amb for a while, especially now that we "might" be in a bear market.

but dont expect small hands versetti to still be working on this project when he can liquidate his tokans

>> No.8936978

>>8936876
I love you mrbearwolf

remember to crawl down from your grandma's attic once and a while to get some fresh air

>> No.8937090
File: 8 KB, 246x205, 1515316198984.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8936847
Yep, I'm in this for the moon mission then i'm pulling the fuck out. Anyone who's in for the tech is dumb as fuck tbqhwy.

Rule #1 of Crypto: Never marry your bags (I learnt this the hard way)

>> No.8937624
File: 76 KB, 500x500, 1523542789325.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm tired of all the fucking disrespect I'm getting. I want you all to see what I'm all about and who I am. Here's part of my auto-biography I'm writing: >>8937521

>mfw you see there's more to me than talking about cucked AMBlets
>mfw I have a story to tell
>mfw I....
>mfw I have .... feelings...
>mfw I am somebody

>> No.8937703

>>8936978
It's actually my parent's attic.
>mfw you don't even know me

>> No.8937734

>>8936900
Day trading. Jesus you are fucking dork. It will go VEN and moon 10x and then you sell.

>> No.8937790

>>8937734
>I-I missed the VEN moon
>P-please give second chance with A-AMB
maximum KEK

>> No.8937805

Nice thread legionary recruit.. oh wait, where it go? :^)
>mfw I never lose

>> No.8937807
File: 216 KB, 960x1162, xsF-vnoZ~2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8936477
Bearwolf is a meme at this point

>> No.8937833
File: 72 KB, 904x800, 1523389917939.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8937805
>MODS HELP
Your feelings when I post the story of your life.

>> No.8937873
File: 648 KB, 1104x1207, C331C01F-4340-46D0-8F40-641AC6213B45.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

AMBlets think that all coins are entitled to have a billion dollar valuation.

AMBlets think the stronger the FUD, the stronger the project

No AMBlets your persistent chad
posters and memes isn’t going to bring you normie money

>mfw

>> No.8937916

Get back here and ask to be excused from the dinner table young man!

Your friend Hung is coming over in 10 minutes. That room better be spotless when he gets here!

DO NOT bring out your katana this time. Hung has seen that sword every time he comes over. He doesn't need to see it again.

>> No.8937961

>>8937916
Shut up MOM.
MY FACE WHEN!
MEGA KEK TO HER, RIGHT GUYS?

By the way, please read my story. Someone reported it so I reposted it.

>mfw it's the story they don't want you to read

>>8937871

>> No.8938104
File: 117 KB, 360x364, 1523545579236.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw the LEGION GROWS
>mfw the LEGION CANT STOP NO WONT STOP GROWING
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FUCKING FEELINGS WHEN

>> No.8938174
File: 22 KB, 249x211, 1521151682606.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8938104
>mfw I have a lesion
>mfw IT GROWS
>mfw IT CAN'T STOP GROWING
>mfw IT MUST BE SURGICALLY REMOVED
>MFW
>MFW

>> No.8938209

>mfw last word = LAST LAUGH
>mfw last You = LAST LAUGH
>mfw I never lose

>> No.8938234

>>8938209
>mfw no one cares about you
Saged

>> No.8938268

>>8937961
>>8938209
Reported your own story to the authorities again eh?
>MODS HELP
Your feelings when I post the story of your life.
Saged again

>> No.8938311

>>8938209

It's okay Mr BearWolf you can reveal your LARP again after the partnerships are announced

>> No.8938315

>>8938209
Hey there are more post you haven't reported yet... better hurry up!
SAGED

>> No.8938527

>mfw legionary recruit afraid to make more threads
>mfw legionary recruit afraid to link more threads
>mfw i never lose
>mfw

>> No.8938552
File: 638 KB, 1242x1995, 2748AE4D-6EA6-42E4-93E2-DEA88BBC3F2F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Look what I found mr bear..

REAL partnerships... from Vechain!

NOT test pilot collaborations that Ambrosus has!

>> No.8938685

>>8938552
Well done legionary. You shall be promoted to:
Prime Legionary
You are higher rank than legionary recruits.
>mfw

>> No.8938740
File: 29 KB, 362x362, 353760FE-C659-469D-83A7-F208DD78B0DE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8938685
Legion bear reporting for duty

>mfw the legion grows
>MY FACE WHEN
>my feelings when