[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 546 KB, 1242x748, BBB73443-1DC8-4339-BD4B-B3E3A9521340.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8911276 No.8911276 [Reply] [Original]

Not sure if this is a /biz/ question, but I’ve got a question for you guys:

Why do I see so many times that people try to imply that life is a zero sum game? I understand you spend your days sitting in your piss soaked undies eating tendies and trading Monopoly money. I understand what you’re used to in the world of crypto is a zero sum game 100 %. But with this said you absolutely cannot apply this to real life.

The richest man in the world Jeff Besos provides jobs to hundreds of thousands, gives millions to charity, and greatly improves technology for the worlds greater good every year. I understand he also creates personal gains from this, but it is mutually beneficial to others as well. Generally, if you help others you will improve your own life too.

>inb4 bait

I’d like some actual debate on this topic and tell me why I’m wrong about this.

>> No.8911329

>charity
lol, the only thing he does is keeping the slave and debt economy going. He is a bastard that will hang with his masters

>> No.8911372

>giving slave positions away is a good thing
Lmaoing at wagecucks

I hope you realize what you are slaving away for before you hit your 50s

>> No.8911459
File: 38 KB, 554x439, 1523722029564.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wait... how can y actually debate with someone on /biz/ I mean most of them is 13 years old or some NEET loser living in mom basement.
Of course there is still some one who is smart and having a success life here, but think about it, if y are a smart and having a success life why would y on /biz/ debating like a retard then?

>> No.8911519

>>8911276
>working conditions and pay at amazon warehouses is so bad even slavs refuse to work there
>thank you bezos for saving the world
not b8, sure