[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 641 KB, 1800x1685, yi_peng_sky_lantern_festival_san_sai_thailand~01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
886872 No.886872 [Reply] [Original]

I intend on replicating the Chinese Lantern, however it's going to disregard both the flame, and the traditional material that's used, to avoid heavy littering along with potential fires..

To avoid cumbersome littering,the material would be water dissolving paper - The dissolving paper is going to be instantly biodegradable, I'm sure it'd be amongst the fastest biodegradable material on earth.

to avoid the flame, I intend on using helium to propel it off into the sky

however, with the lighting...

I intend on properly replicating the bright flame in the night sky with LED lights & a small battery...Worst case, I'll go with this idea.

But, is there any way to replace the battery? Any way to avoid LED lights?

Maybe something about glowing in the dark:

https://www.google.com/search?q=bright+glow+in+the+dark&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAGoVChMIl5jawZHpxwIVSFGICh1egAag&dpr=1

Anybody know?

Help would be FANTASTICALLY appreciated

>> No.886910

>>886872
Why not continue on with your "eco-friendly" idea by using biodegradable plastic with bio-luminous liquid.

Those eco fucks will eat that shit up

>> No.886962

>>886872
Fuck off Riley

>> No.886964
File: 1.81 MB, 457x321, 1441229842060.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>886872
You keep asking the same retarded question...why not go to boards that are more specific to your fucking needs you god damn waste of space, or better yet another website for your stupid fucking idea really, hurrr durrr WHAT CAN I NOT LIGHT HOW TO WORK???!! Ye and I bet you need help wiping your own ass to. At this point if you dont have a fucking patent, anyone with 100$ can patent this in the united states to steal it from you. Use your fucking head.

>> No.886965

>>886872
>>>/diy/

>>886962
Oh shit he's still around? Remember his video game strip club idea? Or his never before heard of small business marketing company? Or how he strongly believed all white men should marry and procreate with Latina women.

>> No.887004

>>886872
Congratulations OP, you just invented an expensive balloon.

"Ayy lmao " glowing balloons already exist by the way.

>> No.887202

Is this a meme or this guy is forreal?

>> No.887206

>>886872
>eco friendly Chinese lantern
>considering battery
Nigger what.