[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 138 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8838044 No.8838044 [Reply] [Original]

How can we be early adopters, when Bitconnect remix have almost 800k views already? Damn, I'm starting to losing faith in any gains in crypto. If so many normies already know about bitconnect memes, there won't be much dumb money coming again into crypto.

>> No.8838050

I watched the video five times. Am I the only one?

>> No.8838059

>>8838050
Haha, same here. Love this song

>> No.8838067
File: 623 KB, 600x946, B0985079-BCA8-4A9C-8EA7-A9BC3119D6FD.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8838044
TUNUK TUNUK TUN TUNUK TUNUK TUN TUNUK TUNUK TUN DADADA

>> No.8838070

But we don't are early adopters.

>> No.8838081
File: 5 KB, 300x168, download (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

From Carlos Matos instagram...

1. People have told me that I should’ve listened to my wife; I do not want to touch on this to much in depth but as of tomorrow Marlene and I would be spending time apart for her and the kids own safety.
2. Am I the CEO of Bitconnect; John Ung was my sponsor in Bitconnect and to my knowledge Darji Dhansuklal, Kim Jongkuen, Glenn Arcaro, John Bigattan, Jonas Dumalin, Javellana Jonel, Wolf Jorgen, Jean Labreche, Nontokozo Mamfengu, Binyeegob Muhammad, Nguyen Thuong, Santoso Wardah, Le Thi Thannah Huy we’re all directors and shareholders of Bitconnect and Mr Ken Fitzsimmons was the founder of Bitconnect. We met on a trip I took to the UK. He said he liked my energy.
3. How do I sleep at night; Awful! I was up until 4am then I woke again at 7am because some teenagers found my adress and were outside my villa shouting Bitconnect and playing a song about my keynote speech from their car which woke me up. So on top of having to sleep on the couch I only got 3 hours of sleep. Also there are a lot of mosquitoes here in the Cayman Islands.
I have to actually explain to my kids why we left New York because their friends are telling them their father is a scam. Do I think I am guilty of any wrong? Absolutely definitely not, I loved and believed in Bitconnect but right now I do not recommend you buy, for now I am focus on my own ideas and systems which I have on the side and if anything the only thing I am guilty of is helping people make 40% profit on their money every month.
I cannot promise I respond to everyone but if you have other questions inbox me, and please stop inboxing me messages like “Bitconneeect” “Wassa Wassa” “Hey Hey Hey” asking for ICO promotions etc. Thank you for your time.