[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 231x218, IMG_2141.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8836067 No.8836067 [Reply] [Original]

I don't want to go to work today

>> No.8836081

>Realize you were born in a poor family. Didnt win the lottery.
>Get college degree or obtain intelligence.
>Work for rich kids who had a rich family (won the lotto).
>Make side hustles, find a rich gf, work hard, invest in stocks and crypto.
>Make a business as well.
>Profit?

Why arnt you doing this? Well i am. Good luck at McDonalds. Oh btw i want a sprite as well.

>> No.8836129

>>8836081
We have Sierra mist

>> No.8836162
File: 50 KB, 524x700, 1515669445358.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw 4 day weekend

>> No.8836167

Me neither

>> No.8836179

>>8836020

>> No.8836188

>Tfw can't be fucked to wagecuck but spending all day at home is even more depressing
I just need to get rich so I can waste time in a nicer environment. I feel like it'll make me a better person.

>> No.8836215
File: 612 KB, 2475x1393, 20180408_094940.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8836067
It could be worse... Use this pain as ambition to drive you forward. If you hate your job that much, quit and find something else to do.

>> No.8836227

>>8836081
You are dream we are neet virgins we find it hard to get a regular girl to like us figure it getting a rich gf you are dreaming faggot go away you and your normie post

>> No.8836247
File: 34 KB, 972x1098, 1370436382919.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8836067

Me neither

>> No.8836361

>>8836227
Nah what i actually wrote is the truth. Me and my gf are looking to buy ourselves a home in the next year (since the prices are dropping).

Also thing is that yes i know, life fucking sucks, but if you want to make it you need to fucking work for it. I started off like you NEETs here and got a job at 21. I was like you playing video games at home (which i do atm as well) but you need to start side hustling. Just giving some advice here. Sitting behind computer and posting here without doing anything is a fucking waste of time. Im at my workplace and typing in reddit and earning money basically to do some pointless shit while looking at my stocks, dealing with my business and shitposting here. Im giving advice. Dont work at McDonalds on any of that shit. Find something shitty job where you can be behind a computer. Ez i do the same like you do, i just get payed for it. Yeah sometimes i have to also work who gives a shit.

>> No.8836362

>>8836067
Then dont go, anon. Its your life and you only get one. Make the most of all you have to offer

>> No.8836390
File: 130 KB, 893x1024, 1521273698344.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8836067
go werk

>> No.8836657

>4 month vacation
It's starting to get boring and I'm growing apathetic. Gotta get back to being productive. I'm useless without a clear goal to work with so I just drink fap and sleep these 3 last months

>> No.8836733

>>8836067
>22 y/o
>never had a job
>Poor Family
>Inherit $5000 from great aunty i never knew
>Spend $4000 on Japan Trip/synthesizers 1k on crypto
>turn $1000 into $100,000 in 3months
>Everything going epic nothin to somethin
>Salty no coiner parents angry I don't have a job
>try explaining I am making a lot from crypto
>Force me into getting a job with uncle (career path in Pathology though)
>Now $30,000 portfolio TFW I was trading against the inevitable bear, TFW if I wasn't wage cucking i would've doubled that $100,000
>every day I wake up now thinking of ways to kill myself

>> No.8836746

>>8836657
What the fuck is wrong with you? I was a NEET for 7 years and not once I was bored. I don't even know how it feels like to be bored. There's ALWAYS something to do and nobody is keeping you from doing something productive when you're on vacation. Idiot.

>> No.8836800

>>8836746
Anon, I were a depressed neet hikki from 15 to 26 myself. I found purpose by working and making actual money for the first time in my life. Games, anime, camping innawoods, all my old hobbies just don't make me feel anything anymore. Just pass time while not having fun like it used to.
Though I actually enjoy my work because I'm outside at sea, only a few colleagues and make more than most despite no education.

>> No.8836815

>>8836067
>run an online business
>wake up whenever, work around an hour a day
>Make just barely enough to stay a float
>Business has potential for 200k+ revenue a year
>too fucken lazy to make it happen.

I miss the 9-5 worker drone.

>> No.8836876

Its just kind of discouraging after watching people make millions over night with crypto
And here i am, the pleb working for $400 a week...

>> No.8836889
File: 101 KB, 618x922, scarlet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8836800
sup bro
hardcore hiki since 15y here, 35, didn't saw the sunlight since 4 years, only go out my chamber to take a shit and a shower 5 times a year. Made it with crypto, unregistered assets and bonds, still don't want to get out bcuz of extreme social anxiety. Since i'm a wizard and i don't need cash for the rest of my life i study hermetism, primordial tradition and ancient royal bloodlines, wasting my $ on rare books. Pray Ninhursag, fuck Enkijew.

>> No.8836931

>>8836889
Good on you. There's no universal purpose after all. You do what you feel you enjoy and that's what matters. Fuck anyone insisting what you feel is purpose and enjoyment is wrong because it's not like theirs.

>> No.8836936

>>8836876
Buy a lottery ticket, you never know.

>inb4 lottery is stupid

Tell that to the guy 400m richer

>> No.8836958

>>8836876
Hey fellow anon, let me give you some advice. I have been like you, but i came out of that shithole.

>You will never make it when working in a 400USD week. The math doesnt add up.
>Thats 1600USD per month. I dont know your expenses.
>I guess usually its 50%-70% so that leaves you with 500-800USD free money (IF).
>Thats about 6k-8kUSD per year. You will never make with that money.

What do you need to do?

>First of all save up money for a stupid degree that pays well. Believe me money makes a difference.
>Then when you are in college, start doing your own thing, i dont know, online business, youtube what ever you fucking want.
>When you finish college then work in a simple job behind a computer so you dont have to do jack shit.
>While working behind a computer deal with your other stuff that bring income.
>You need at least 2 or 3 income sources to make it in life.

I currently have 3:
>A computer job - Income.
>A business i do while at work - Income.
>Crypto or stock (hodl + trading) - Income.

I have 3 income sources and basically every second i waste in my miserable life something is happening. When im at work, money comes in for every second, when im at home, crypto or stocks make me money. When im sleeping business is making money.

You need to get into a situation that every second that is not earning you money is useless time, get creative. I am also from a poor family but i made it this far. Getting a rich gf is also a plus since then if you lose your job it doesnt even fucking matter.

>> No.8837007

>>8836958
Good advice. The degree part isn't necessary. If you are thinking of a side-hustle, your employees don't care how qualified you are, they care how much your paying them

>> No.8837027

>>8836958
Got any advice on “business you do?” Is it like an online business? Drop shipping? Or what?

>> No.8837038

>>8837007
Thing is to get this stupid computer job i had to get a degree. Thats why i learned it. Im also thinking about learning programming because why not (not college). Some of my stupid ass friends didnt go to college and started learning programming. They rack in 3k per month (the avg in my country is 700). Its insane.

With 3k you basically spend 2k on investing. Dont hold up free money, its useless. Invest it in something, always. Free money that is not doing anything is just a waste of time.

Im also thinking about a side hustle currently of building computers from cheap parts and selling them for higher.

>> No.8837070

>>8837027
Depends, its really hard to explain right away. For an example i do youtube+stream when im playing a game. Think about it, i fucking play games for fun and i get payed for it. I work fulltime but soon maybe going for something smaller in worktime (3x per week). Currently riding my college degree wave for 5x per week. Truth be told when you are in such a position you start not caring about money. Money to me is like a resource, but not a neccessity. Thing is i have a rich gf as well (well not a millionaire) but she has a house and some money which she gained from her rich grandma. She is fucking balls deep with me because im a dick and do a lot of stuff (girls like it idk).

Online business - Well you can always do the classical buy low sell high (like crypto haha). Buy computer parts cheap from your local internet shops and sell them on forums? Sell game keys on ebay? Here is where you have to become creative.

Heck i had a friend who went to the car dumpsters and bought 5.0 V8 engines for 100 bucks a car right? Then he took out the V8 and cleaned it. Sold it for 1500USD - 2000USD per engine and scrapped the whole car to a scrapper for 100 back. He didnt pay anything, only time. You need to become creative.

>> No.8837078

>>8836815
story of my life

>> No.8837114

>>8836081
>muh lottery
Communist scum

>> No.8837121

>>8836162

Because you got shiftworks, that doesn't make it any better though.

>> No.8837144

>>8837038
>Dont hold up free money, its useless.

You need to hold up some money for emergency situations. What if you lose your job suddenly or get in a terrible accident?

>> No.8837150

>>8837114
Muh lottery? Dude my friends dad inherited 500k and drank it down the hole bcs of alcoholism. Dude some people are so fucking lucky in this world and are so dumb. I have friends who have got apartments from their parents by not doing jack shit. My father was an orphan and my mother has always worked for the government (shitty job).

Thing is that you cant work on something that is extremely exhausting and time consuming. You will not make with that. Everything that is exhausting and time consuming is made so that you work for someone and give them everything. You need to find something shitty that pays your costs and with that extra you need to spend time to create something. That is the only way of the poor.

Going philosophical here:
>Have you ever thought why your boss cant pay you 10k per month? Its not because they cant. Its because they dont want to. They want you to stay poor because then you wont start competing with them. Its all a fugazi. Heck i work as a quality inspector in a firm and i have access to financial data. We are exporting 100k-200k per WEEK! And they still pay operators fucking 700USD per month. Wow fucking seriously? Who gains the profit? The rich guys so you continue working for them. The only way to make it as a poor pleb is to spend as less time to gain as much as you can and create something.

Two examples:
1. Work at McDonals:
Get shitty pay, dont have time to do other stuff and you basically want to sleep. Meet ends.

2. Work at some firm behind a computer with college degree.
Gain 3x more money as McDonalds and you have free time to do other shit.

Life sucks and it isnt fair, you make the difference.

>> No.8837162

>>8837144
Thats why you have assets brother.

>If i lose my job:
>I have a rich gf (that was random, never picked a gf bcs of rich but bcs i liked to fuck her). This was completely random when she said oh shit actually im quite competent. She learns some shitty artsy fartsy thing, doesnt work and fucks me.
>I have crypto in profit (took out initial and now is on paypal (the initial money).
>I have assets like cars, computer parts which i could sell.

Yes you are right anon you need to have something, but i believe it needs to be in a position that it gains money or loses. I bought an american car (oldie) for really cheap. I could get 3x from it now if i sold it. If i just held the money it would just be the same value. Put money in assets.

>> No.8837184

>>8837150
Good points about labor and wages. To add to that, there's this great idea that always stuck with me ever since I took interest in financial markets. You can trade time for money as is conventional. But what if you don't want to trade time? Then you have to risk money to make money. And most people find that overwhelmingly scary. Case in point, the current crytpo situation. Now is absolutely the time to take that risk, or at the very least start thinking about it.

>> No.8837185

>>8837150
I understand what you're getting at. Get some boring office job, and try to start a small business in your free time. But, it's not that easy. Starting a business requires loans and a good idea or service.

>> No.8837194

>>8836733
Are you me?
I just had to sell a synthesizer because I'm fucking broke. Tax is fucking me up.

>> No.8837203
File: 267 KB, 388x602, 1458679228971.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Late shift
>Work from 1 pm to 10 pm

End my fucking life lads. I have to go in 1 hour.
I fucking hate working shift. I just called my personnel office or whatever called in english and told them to look me a new job that doesnt require shift.
Work is easy and I earn 37$ an hour but my life constist of sleeping and working. Nothing else.

>> No.8837204

>>8836733
>be me
>turn 2k into 20k
>market takes a dump
>"panic" sell and end up with "only" 13k.

I mean It's not as bad as some other stories on here but I wish I would have sold like two weeks earlier.

>> No.8837217
File: 924 KB, 500x281, 1465815147761.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8837204
At least you didnt hold like the retard I am

>Start with 4k before christmas
>Turn those 4k to 60k in 3 weeks
>Held meme'd
>Now 7k

>> No.8837220

>>8837184
Yeah i agree with you anon, in my philosophical way of thinking:

1. Have a constant job that = Profit - Expenses = 10 - 20% extra free money.
2. If you are that fucking lucky (i am not) have an apartment that earns you money by each second = 400USD per month. Its the fucking easiest way and im trying to do that. So basically point 2. = have something that earns you money each second you are wasting in your miserable life.
3. Have something that has POTENTIAl. Your own business. As i said above i stream and do youtube. I know this might never make it, but i make some money off of it. Plus its fun!
4. Im also trying to add another 3. point into my life. Thinking about starting to buy cheap computer parts, pack them together and sell them on the forums. Again great POTENTIAL but could fuck up.

The important points are point 1. and 2. With point 3 it is the potential. My 2. is currently stocks and crypto. With stocks i get maybe 1-3% per year (some money) and crypto = crypto, never know.

>> No.8837223

>>8837217
Jesus. What did you buy to turn 4k into 60k? All I did was buy bitcoin and LTC in August and sell it in late December.

>> No.8837236

>>8837185
Well anon i spent 1400 USD for my youtube+streaming gig. Its not that a lot of money. Im not making thousand of USD but im making hundreds by playing games.

Okay lets bring another example. Buy for an example microsoft keys for cheap on the interwebs and sell them on forums? Easy money? I wrote about buying a cheap car and then scavenging them to sell parts for a higher price. The easiest way of making online business is buying low and selling high. You need to discover something that you like and do it. Heck peeople back in the runescape era fucking made gold ingame and sold it for real money on the interwebs.

Its not that hard to think about some small gaining profit businesses. Dont THINK BIG. Dont think about making a fucking factory. Think about small. If you bought 10 t-shirts for 10USD and sold them on ebay for 20USD you just gained 10USD for doing nothing!

Buy a cpu that is on sale. Wait 1 month and put it on sale with the sale price (without the bonus sale). Gain 20% profit? The ideas are endless.

I used to sell game keys on forums but got banned because the admin was also selling. Be way of that! People are bitches!

>> No.8837252

>>8837194
>having a synth unironically
Listen fag, all you need is a Hammerfall dsp card and a shitty midi keyboard. The software is free to download on magesy.eu

Use ableton or cubase on windows.

>> No.8837274

Also i want to add that when i had 5k USD free money then i kind of started not to care about money and thats when i started feeling of risking money. Dont risk on gambling! Useless waste of time! Risk on doing something that has assets. Car parts, car, t-shirts what ever because it has value! Playing poker for an example doesnt actually have value! Its gambling! I lost a friend to despair bcs of he was playing poker. If you are playing the game of trading assets (as i said above about buying an old car and now its value being 3x) thats the difference! You hold it in your hand.

Unfortunately thats the way of the poor...

Semi-rich make it by buying apartments and then renting them out. They also buy cars and rent them to taxi drivers. I dont have that money... Fuck sakes, you know what is happening at the moment in my shitty country? People from rich countries are coming here to buy apartments and rent them out! Fucking ingenious! Think about it, some plebs gain 5k per month in a rich country, come here where people earn 700USD and buy an apartment for 50k while in their country it wold cost 250k. Fucking ingenious. Passive income earned!

>> No.8837281

>>8837236
Yeah but that sounds like some pocket money plebian tier stuff. I grew out of selling candy and gum when I was in grade school.

If you want to make good money you have to offer some kind of high quality service with a good markup. A good one is detailing cars. Most people are fucking retarded and don't know how to properly clean, wash, wax, and buff a car. You can make 150 bucks for what is essentially vacuuming a car, washing it, and then properly applying wax with a buffing tool. You can even charge more like $500 if you correct their paint with polisher.

Or for a paint correction scratch the bulk fee its actually better to just charge by the hour. 65 to 75 bucks an hour depending on the job.

>> No.8837286
File: 54 KB, 793x786, 1513416793388.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8837223
Thats the worst part. I could have become a millionaire if I spent more on that one coin.
Bcause I turned 150$ into 30k.
Imagine what I could have done with investing 4k

>> No.8837288

>>8837286
What coin did you buy?

>> No.8837294

>>8837217

HODL work, in bull run it makes the bull sweat, in bear crush it gives it a bottom.

Memes are real.

>> No.8837302

>>8837288
prl. I would have bought more but it was my first coin on etherdelta and it was shady as fuck. Was scared and only tested with 150$

>> No.8837308

>>8837302
>prl
Never even heard of this until now. Did you get in on the ICO or just super early on?

>> No.8837318

>>8837281
Yeah you are right, good advice there and may i say you are fucking right on the creative part. Get as much money as possible for least effort. Thats the way. Just to add im a poor pleb but made it out. Just giving my experience here for the last 5-10 years. I just love you all guys here and i want to help you since biz = 0,00001% population in the world. If we help each other out at least we make it :)

As i said above im a quality inspecton for a firm gaining 2100 USD per month. I am now looking to go into an IT firm to start programming and earning eventually maybe around 3 to 3,5k USD. Then at some point we and my gf are going to buy 2 apartments (1 to rent out) and 1 to live in. Thats the passive income and hopefully one of my POTENTIAL ideas will make it.

Do note this is of course not my first time making a potential business, i have tried at least 5x small time businesses but either scrapped them because of low potential or too pleb money. Used to sell shit on ebay, scrapped, sold keys, scrapped, sold car parts, scrapped and now doing youtube+streaming as i said. Its fun and good waste of free time. Potential is high there but of course it can fail. If it fails then i will look forward on some new ideas. I also tried to a make a computer shop online with friends, but friends bailed out (didnt want to do it in the end). You just have to try and try and try. Currently my most successful one oddly enough is making videos and playing games lul...

>> No.8837365

>>8837318
Well it sounds like you have a good entrepreneurial spirit. All of those scrapped business ventures give you a ton of experience that you can apply to other things. I know it sounds like a meme but failure really is your best teacher. So it sounds like you are doing good things I hope you make it

>> No.8837384

>>8836889

would you not feel more alive by confronting your fears and going outside?

>> No.8837392

I have to work one day a week and tomorrow is that day. I fucking hate these 8 hours of work so much. Office jobs are soul draining. I need to get going on my wageslave escape plan.
I don't understand people who find meaning or purpose in work. More power to them but neet life is godmode imo

>> No.8837413
File: 44 KB, 600x600, 889.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8837308
I bought it when it was like 0.02$ or less and it went up to 5$

>> No.8837425

>>8837365
Yeah well thats the way of the poor, i guess i find solitude on thinking that at least everything i do is doing something good in my life. The hardest part was going to college and working at the same time. I even puked before my chemistry exams bcs i had slept only 4 hours during the last 2 days. Its fucked up. I would always trade my spot to have financial freedom but trying to achieve it imo is more fun.

>> No.8837475

>>8836067

>turning 26 this year
>no talents
>no perspective
>got an office job at my half-brother's company
>it sucks
>still living at home
>feel like shit the whole day because I'm wagecucking
>can't decide what to do during day
>can't decide what to wear
>have to eat breads each day because office is in fucking nowhere
>no real friends
>haven't been near a girl for over a year
>still living with mother because don't wanna pay fucking expensive rent
>put 95% of my money into crypto
>will probably end myself if I won't make it

FUCK THIS LIFE

POOR PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO HAVE CHILDREN

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITHOUT ANY TALENTS

FUCK WAGESLAVING

>> No.8837499
File: 53 KB, 419x480, 1513349143791.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8836067

>> No.8837794
File: 331 KB, 3200x3200, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8836067
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn310KaOxnU

>> No.8837806

>>8837475
Could you feel any more sorry for yourself? Jesus Christo

>> No.8837918

>>8837794
ya

>> No.8838006

>>8837475
>tfw this is almost me but my parents are dead and I have no silbings so I am literally completely alone

>> No.8838164

>>8836067
>I don't want to go to work today
either buy your own means of production or enslave others to work for you and wagecuck them instead?