[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 33 KB, 637x921, 349.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8766656 No.8766656 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.8766701
File: 510 KB, 1253x1447, warren-buffet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Don't shoot the messenger. Knowledge is power.
>In a world of lies, people are thirsty for truth

This video changed everything for me: https://youtu.be/L7G0OfJUON8

> Crypto red pill = all of the trading platforms are run by 2 companies in a monopoly.
> Skip to timestamp 40:20 for why Bitmex will give you 100x LEVERAGE without knowing anything about you .. no kyc
> They are funded by investment banks. Big secret.
> exchanges are designed to transfer your money into their account
> They want to REK you within first 90 days…
> all exchanges want you to trade as LARGE as possible as FREQUENTLY as possible
> they call you dumb money
> Bitmex gives you 100x leverage without knowing anything about you (no KYC!! Noes lol)
> Watch said video before using Bitmex (or any major crypto exchange) .. again run by said investment bank which run all major exchanges
> Exchanges use debt to produce liquidity
> More liquidity = more volatility = RAPE you .. therefore protect your butthole
> if you don’t day trade = no trading fees + no assets for them = they die
> Smart money invests until they die (video will tell you how smart money invests)
> Invest 2 hrs into your crypto investment education - and change your life.
> If you hate money don't watch.
> Noone here will tell you this info anyway.
> why would they? They need more investors to replace old ones that leave or they die = you getting rekt = exchange survival
> tip: diversify, dollar cost in slowly, you will be wealthy long-term.

PS. ripped this video into mp3 to listen while I go for morning walks to remind myself it's all rigged against me..I share the mp3 to educate friends on rape prevention.

>> No.8766715

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>> No.8766738

>>8766701
KYS already nocoiner.

>> No.8766799

>>8766656
Stop losing you stupid