[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 300x300, jib.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8672284 No.8672284 [Reply] [Original]

Who here still buying or intends to use this dip to double down?

I don't need to justify my position and am not interested in getting into a debate about whether or not this project is going up or down. I'm just curious....this still a biz coin? How many jibbies are we here?

>> No.8672313

>>8672284
i'm holding, might buy at 10 cents or something. i only have 20k, not worth the effort to try to sell it off to me. it was a gamble before, it's a slightly worse gamble now.

>> No.8672320

>>8672284
dont hav fiat to buy but i wish i did, still so bullish. the fud is a lot of people over reacting

>> No.8672322

>>8672284
I am still bullish.
Currently holding 12k, gonna see how low we go before buying more.

>> No.8672358

This is some comment from reddit I thought was decent also. Overall, anyone invested in this was invested for a year right? at least until the DAO is operational? if that is the case not much has changed imho. still guaranteed gains ahead if jbonds are proof of solvency.

"You say the token has been degraded to a shitcoin to be used as gas. This is not the case - JNT's primary purpose is still proof of solvency - as stated by Yazan in the Telegram. The extra use-cases are to add value to the coin so its price is less linked to the price of BTC and ETH, this is an advantage over the prior "tokenized assets + speculation." Now we have proof of solvency, multiple use-cases, and speculation guiding the price.

You are right when you say that they have eliminated a portion of the proof of solvency aspect. However, we know that jBonds are backed by JNT - Yazan said that one of the primary reasons SEED partnered with Jibrel is because they can spur foreign investment. Think about that for a second - you say financial institutions wouldn't use jBonds, but if a central bank can tokenize their bonds and promote investment in whatever state they are a part of by doing so, that would be a pretty good deal right? It seems to be that jBonds are even more lucrative for financial institutions as they are directly tied to the investment in a country's economy.

Furthermore, the project is still headed in the direction of full decentralization - which absolutely necessitates JNT. This is stated by Yazan, and obvious if you have done research."

>> No.8672379

I'm a poor fag at 6.5k but am thinking of moving more into it while it's down. My only hangup is the other 2 projects I'm in have also bottomed out, so it doesn't seem right to sell before they move again, they'll move before JNT does, I expect. I guess we'll see what happens in the next week or so.

>> No.8672420

3.5K jiblet here, will likely fill up to 5K but that's it.

That being said, I can fully understand if someone's getting cold feet hodling at 100K jnt - but that's a case of investing more you can possibly afford to lose, then again.

>> No.8672423

>>8672284
Still have 500K.

>> No.8672446

>>8672423
You the JNT marine who used to post at 450K, or is that someone else?

>> No.8672510
File: 185 KB, 461x359, 1522248162729.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fuck this shitcoin

>> No.8672513

>>8672446
It's someone else. I'm waiting on the medium post but I actually expected something like this because it was too good to be true and it was clear to me that market conditions such as this would lead to problems for the DAO.

While they said the focus will be jBonds I am going to assume a 50/50 split on the tokenization of the SEED assets over a year. So the market cap will increase by about 125M at least. However you really can't be sure until the article.

Regardless though I picked Ripple out back in 2014 and my biggest regret was only putting $100 into before fucking off of crypto until mid-2017.

>> No.8672628

>>8672284
Have 11k at the moment DCA at 40 cents. After the recent news of jBonds I'm definitely not going to be buying anymore. I was really contemplating selling this all day yesterday. I'm down by $2000 thus far but I can't see myself selling it for such a loss right now, not until I've held this until eoy.

If it turns out that JNT goes to 0, well I guess we'll get a nice refund due to capital loses next year for tax season.

>> No.8672646

>>8672284
I'm holding and will keep buying when I get more fiat.

>> No.8672742

>>8672284
I'll buy more just to dollar cost average. I'm already fucked if this tanks so might as well gamble more on it. I'll wait until after BTC is looking bullish again after it hits a new lower low.