[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 231 KB, 1280x720, 1_2ffZ9dYqyS3-sUK2a7rqFw (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8642536 No.8642536 [Reply] [Original]

Went all in yesterday. It did pump right?? They didn't sell the news this time right. please i head a gut feeling that i had too follow. I don't want to look now.

>> No.8642630

Bump nebulonis.

>> No.8642897

NAS chose the absolute worst fucking day to launch Mainnet.
No pump, thanks to fucking BTC.

It's still my comfiest hold though.

>> No.8643110

>>8642536
>nebulas
shill me

>> No.8643164

>>8642897
there was a 15k sat pump about 8 hours before conference, managed to make 10% more nas off that.
but yeah, the lack of buzz around this is disheartening, such a good project.

>> No.8643207

>>8643110
>Nebulas is a 3.0 platform blockchain, with intergrated blockchain search functions.
>Devs have smart contracts, no scaling worries, massive array of tools & options
>Similar to how google indexes webpages Nebulas will index blockchain projects, smart contracts & data.
>Nebulas rank algorithm sifts & sorts the data.
>Developers rewarded NAS to develop & deploy on NAS chain.
>Nebulas calls this developer incentive protocol – basically rewards are issued based on how often contract is used, the more the better the rewards
>Nebulas Force means no need for hard forks. A flexible base means that updates are easily applied, buggy contracts will be repairable without need for token migration
>Proof of devotion. Works like DPoS except the best, most economically incentivised developers (Bookkeeppers) get the forging spots. Ensuring brains stay with the project (Cross between PoI & PoS)
>Create your own search engine & services; will initially be used to assist Nebulas search engine. Rewards in NAS
>Lightening Network is used to handle transactions
>First crypto Wallet that supports the Lightening Network
>Team founded Antshares, worked on Neo, one was Alibaba CTO who implemented their blockchain
> IDE for smart contracts, block browser, plugins for popular IDEs, debugger, simulator, formal verification tool for smart contracts, background SDKs for advanced languages, & SDKs for mobile ends.
>NAS token is used as a sort of gas for smart contracts, a currency & proof of devotion rewards.

>DAG used to solve the inter-transaction dependencies in the PEE (Parallel Execution Environment) feature.
>2,400 TPS+
>Dapps "Many teams are preparing to launch projects on our mainnet. More details will be announced later, so stay tuned."
>first dapp announced yesterday,

>> No.8643212

>>8643164
don't worry, marketing will start in late Q2 alongside listings, is rebrand still going ahead?

>> No.8643247

>>8643212
Yh coinswap won't be until end of april, so I wouldn't expect new exchanges until may. Think the rebrand was just the website and removing "decentralized search framework" tag, not full rebrand

>> No.8643620
File: 140 KB, 1261x710, 123545763473736.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8643207
>javascript smart contracts

>> No.8644019

>>8643620
what's the significance of javascript smart contracts? This a big deal?