[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 61 KB, 1000x800, 1522250026301.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8616321 No.8616321 [Reply] [Original]

I thought the purpose of crypto is to separated from the government? I mean isnt we all putting our $ in btc because we think that $ is shit and so does the government and with that stupid dream one days btc will replace $.Isnt the $ is backed by dept so that we all tired of it ? But everyone who bought btc most likely loose their shit when btc/usd drop?

>> No.8616350

>>8616321
I get what you are saying. Just hodl your bitcoins and continue trying to collect them like in a video game. You might be surprised one day.

>> No.8616351

>>8616321
No one interested in politics here anon, only retards looking to join mlm schemes

>> No.8616406
File: 9 KB, 225x225, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I always wanted to know what satoshi think of this. I mean after all of these year building and spearing the ideal of a perfect currency which better than $ is now ruined by a bunch of greedy people who wanted more $.

>> No.8616534
File: 69 KB, 1199x670, 4354355.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If someone doesn't believe in the ideological concept or the technology, then there are few reasons to stay in the market unless that person arrived during a clear bull market. When it's going down or boring, wills get tested and only believers remain. This leads to some level of echo chamber from those that survive cycles. I think the correct trading concept here is buy the cryptos you want to hold (and of course there are times where it's completely fine to trade them) but instead of looking about how to spend cryptos, spend Fiat. At that point it becomes necessary to have part of your savings as cryptocurrencies and another part as Fiat, this is not an ATM machine. The point I want to make is, Fiat -> crypto -> more Fiat is probably only the right play if crypto is actually just a Ponzi but those who are most likely to get a good conversion rate there are those that believe crypto to be much more than a Ponzi.