[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 39 KB, 1600x609, Nebulas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8605575 No.8605575 [Reply] [Original]

This is about to explode. See you at Neptune.

• Nebulas is a 3.0 platform blockchain with an integrated blockchain search functions; launching mainnet in 2 days.
o Think of it as the Google of the blockchain - Similar to how Google indexes webpages, Nebulas indexes blockchains, smart contracts, and data based off a value-ranking system (called ‘Nebulas Rank’)
• Devs have smart contracts, no scaling worries, massive array of tools & options
• New protocol called Proof of Devotion (PoD), rewards NAS to developers that deploy code on NAS chain based off use.
• Nebulas is also launching ‘Nebulas Force’ a token creation platform that eliviates the need to hard fork due to bugs or changes in the source code
o This provides a flexible base means that updates are easily applied and buggy contracts can be repairable without need for token migration
• Touted 2,000 tx/s on the Testnet
o First crypto Wallet that supports the Lightening Network
• Team founded Antshares (Hitters Xu) and worked on Neo; one dev was Alibaba CTO who implemented their blockchain
• NAS token is used as a sort of gas for smart contracts, a currency & proof of devotion rewards.
• Current partnership with Dolphin Browser, amongst many others
• Several reputable backers such as FBG Capital.

>> No.8605605

>>8605575
yeah too bad i have no more money lol

>> No.8605912

>>8605605
lost it all in the crash buying shitcoins?

>> No.8606211

how is main net in 2 days, sir?

>> No.8606275

>>8605575
only have 90.. i want some NAS that i can sell after the moon. but i am holding so much promising shit :(( i hate being a poorfag

>> No.8606606

>>8606211
March 29th