[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3.05 MB, 1800x1322, diogenes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8598735 No.8598735 [Reply] [Original]

How does one make himself not dependent upon society or anyone but himself?

I have urges to drop everything I'm doing, get rid of my useless possessions like furniture and extra clothing, and become homeless in front of the library. They sit there all day. But unlike them I will read and relish the gift I have been given - time immeasurable

I have enough money to live as a homeless man for an entire life many times over. What these other homeless men wish for among their heart's deepest desires, is what I have, so why am I troubled for more?

Am I misled by glittering lead and are these alternative lifestyles just dead pastures painted green? Or is this a path to enlightenment and freedom

I know the cultural memes of avoiding becoming a cog in your local machine, a helpful worker for a heartless corporation. Yet I've made myself do just so. In return for what? Numbers incremented in a database that tells me "society has allocated you the right to spend this many value credits on physical items you want, but only as long as we let you"

Crypto is the escape from this prisoner's dilemma of economics, but this tangential point is irrelevant to the greater theme at hand:

Was Diogenes right?

>> No.8598769

>>8598735
your big words and self doubt make this a really terrible post

nice blog fag sage

>> No.8598782

>>8598735
No, I live in Ohio and it gets cold outside
Stupid Meddies don't know what the real world is about

Also the worst bit about homelessness is it's so boring

>> No.8598838

>>8598735
Why do you have to be you be homeless to have free time? It seems like a lot of work actually. If you want to read, just get a cheap country house and go read.

>> No.8598948

These alternative lifestyles are not dead pastures painted green.

I live in Asia now, and can help people like you.

I've been noticing an increasing number of posts on this board from lost souls. Those who've made it who feel they have no purpose. The board. The lonely. I also notice many of you love Asia.

I'm a seeker of exciting things in the Asia underground. Music. Interesting situations. If you dream of it, I seek it. I live at night, when in my opinion, things are the most interesting.

I am one of you. If this interests you, I invite those with freedom, or those who can create it, to join me.

I document things. Make plans for people. I'm a wingman. An extra eye on the room. I follow along, silently or publicly.

I've been holed up in Northeast China for some time, finishing a project, and will be free again starting in June, for at least one year. My main territory will be Southeast Asia, and also Japan.

If you need assistance, want to connect, or just find out more about a certain thing, drop me a line :

imacrackedmachine@protonmail.com

>> No.8598968

will you also jerk off in public and sleep with wild dogs?

>> No.8599007

>>8598948
Interested

>> No.8599009

>>8598948
Trying to take advantage of anons under fire from social engineering.
OP dont let this dirty chink fuck steal your crypto and harvest your organs.

>> No.8599128

>>8599009
not using my organs anyway

>> No.8599183

We’re all here to earn a piece of that lead and freedom

>> No.8599217

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

>> No.8599285
File: 57 KB, 887x1024, 2FF6CFC81E564F78BFDFF4C63C5FCCCE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8598948
>Yfw this guy is a subtle shiller for the Thailand meetup