[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2.31 MB, 3072x3118, anxiouspepe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8572984 No.8572984 [Reply] [Original]

I entered the market back in November and my life has been a living hell ever since. I can unironically say buying crypto was the worst decision of my life.

Anyway, I have several symptoms of severe stress now. I have horrible heart palpitations, when I roll over in bed I get pounding heartbeats that I can feel up into my throat. I have developed horrible restless leg syndrome. I can't sleep through the night anymore, I wake up and the first thing I do is reach for my phone and refresh my blockfolio. I've developed this thing where as soon as I begin to fall asleep my body jerks itself awake and I jump up, my heart rate goes through the roof. I normally experience this three to four times before falling asleep. I've developed severe indigestion, I burp randomly throughout the day and I get acid reflux up into my mouth if I even dare do something like drink milk. I have random chest pains throughout the day and I always convince myself they're signs of an impending heart attack, which makes the stress even worse.

The worst thing is I can't sell and just forget about it because I know that there is so much potential money to be made here. If only I went back to my naive state of not even knowing this shit existed. Fuck crypto and FUCK /biz/.

>> No.8573053

Dude, just sell and let your mind be stress free for a bit. This isn't the only way to make money. I doubt we're going anywhere soon. I don't know what's actually going to cause the next bull market.

Just take some time off and focus on being a regular person again. You can still build a good life for yourself actually working and saving money you know.

>> No.8573073
File: 19 KB, 240x300, 1425661195799.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just stop then.

>> No.8573103

>>8572984
Ive been there OP. Only thing you can do is stop looking at it. You think you hav to watch it 24/7 to make money but if youre stressed out, youre gonna screw up. Either sell, tether up for a bit, or move yourself into long term coins.

>> No.8573104

>>8572984
>I've developed this thing where as soon as I begin to fall asleep my body jerks itself awake and I jump up, my heart rate goes through the roof.

I know all those feels, mate. Crypto has broken me completely, I've wasted many months from stress and only to lose money + miss out on a huge, life-changing amount of money in the pursuit of more greedy gains. It's terrible, terrible stuff.

>> No.8573125

Your stress is caused by OCD-anxiety like symptoms OP, work on them a bit. They will never fully dissapear and you will always want to check 100000 times a day and get 100% efficiency but it isn't possible, learn to trade by being away from the computer

>> No.8573171

>>8572984
Thats called lactose intolerance lmao

>> No.8573175

>>8572984
Put everything into some long term picks then don't access anything crypto related for a few months.
Find some new meme to occupy your time