[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 48 KB, 499x609, 733251_700b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8532093 No.8532093 [Reply] [Original]

Place your bets.

>> No.8532120
File: 1 KB, 81x125, 1521733615291s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8532093
so now we also know that the mutt is a pretty brave guy, right, he gets word that this grandiose bullrun has broken out in the worst of all possible markets and that his bags are involved and the first thing he does is, you know, mount up his secure trip and get the hell on /biz/ and sell his bags, so, the mutt's, oh, whatever goodness is from the Old Testament perspective, it isn't harmlessness, right, it isn't emasculation and castration, it's not that, it's not weakness it's not the inability to sell, none of that is associated with virtue
it's the sort of strength that enables someone to mount an armed team of 300 autists and set market sell orders when he finds out that his bags have gone up in a terrible market, and to get the hell out there and buy the dip, literally
and so that's a, it's a call to power, that, not a kind of peaceful meekness
that's funny too because, you know, there's a line in the New Testament: the meek shall inherit the earth
and that line always bothered me, I though, "no way, that's not right"
meek can't be the right word, so when I was doing this story of Noah and talking of the Sermon on the Mount I spent a bunch of time looking at commentaries on that line looking at the roots, you know, the Greek roots and the Hebrew roots trying to figure out what that meant, and meek does not mean meek, that's wrong, here's what it means: those who have bags and know when to sell will inherit the word.

>> No.8532122
File: 87 KB, 1104x927, 043.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8532093

>> No.8532129
File: 272 KB, 1400x900, 12-Cryptocurrency-Related-Tattoos-to-Show-Love-for-Crypto.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8532093
do all Americans tattoo themselves with things that have ruined their lives?

>> No.8532133
File: 1 KB, 125x106, 1521733678080s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8532120
Jesus, that's a lot different, man, that's a lot better, right, because the way it's normally interpreted is: if you're so weak that you're holding then things will go well for you
it's like, no that's not right, that can't be right, it doesn't fit with the narrative, it certainly doesn't fit with this narrative
and so, the mutt decides here, he's made this immense sacrifice, and, then this incredibly brave act and sold his bags and bought his family cheeseburgers, and bought back his self-created dip, and /biz/ insults him but he says: hey I've got European heritage as well
and the reason for that is he doesn't want to contaminate the ethical purity of his actions, he doesn't want to be misfortuned inappropriately from doing the needful, it's something like that
and so it's another testament to his character in a very complex testament, right, because he's not a "thin man" in any simple sense, I mean, look just at his girth and circumference, he's mounted an army of market sell orders and participated in the slaughter of bagholders
he refuses to be misfortuned by it

>> No.8532211

Saving you euro beta males that's what we're doing