[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 132 KB, 1000x1000, 4F021B51-2446-4302-85CC-25AC8D03BE36.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8500960 No.8500960 [Reply] [Original]

Does anyone have some good copy pasta LINK FUD? I keep posting the same shitty one and need new material.

>> No.8500996

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet.

>> No.8501057

>>8500960
You'r doing god's work anon. Keep that price low.

>> No.8501058

>>8500996
Kek added to my collection

>> No.8502099

>>8500960
JP Morgan already have their own private fork of ethereum and they have stated a need to control their own systems.
So it doesn’t matter if ChainLink is somehow successful and solves all their major issues. The same will happen and Big insitutions will fork it or make their own. It’s just a Jason Parser and is simple to recreate.

>> No.8502222

I have 4 asic rigs mining this coin and getting over 25 million a day, no one person should every be able to mine so many of any coin in 1 day and thus is the fundamental problem with LINK, the price is doomed to be extremely low.

>> No.8502258

>>8500960

>Supercomputers
>Priced in
>Team AWOL
>No Communication ever
>Registered in a Tax haven
>Slavic scamcoin Pump & Dump
>No activity on GITHUB
>Solves nothing
>Toilets
>Rory
>Useless token
>Deluded
>Doesn't need a token
>2 devs
>Sergey is philosophy major
>Bagholders left to fend for themselves
>Nobody outside /biz/ knows about this scamcoin
>you all got had
>Below ICO price
>No trade volume
>Chinks own 40% of this coin
>Dev has 6 billion tokens in his personal wallet
>Altcoin garbage
>2 shit exchanges
>People literally robbed "LOST ALL MY LINK NOO"
>Stuttering potheads
>Go to local shop and save yesterday.
>Four 12 packs of Fresca for $10.
>Do some shopping
>Checking out, the cashier asks me if I need any bags.
>Frustrated
>I HAVE ENOUGH BAGS.
>Leaving I hear her mutter under her breath
>Stinky Linkie

Stinky Linky pump-pa-dee-do
I have a perfect shitcoin for you
Stinky Linky pump-pa-dee-dee
If you are wise, you'll listen to me
What do you get when you invest in a rush?
Buying the coins mined where toilets flush
Where are you at getting a SWIFT partnership?
How long do you think you'll hold your grip?

Stinky Linky pump-pa-dee-da
If you're not greedy, you will go far
You will drive in lambos too
Like the Stinky Linkies pump-pa-dee-do

>chainlink has -2 devs, would need to hire 2 devs even to have zero staff
>whitepaper is written on a bar towel covered in vomit
>ICO caused 9/11
>roadmap literally goes backwards to 2008 then crashes
>Sergey isn't even real he's a balloon with a face drawn on

>> No.8502261

>>8502222
Mining erc20 tokens