[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 91 KB, 435x327, PHOTOS_IGOR_GRICHKA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8500307 No.8500307 [Reply] [Original]

Hey there /biz/. I am LinkBro. I have been accumulating Link, and fudding it in the past few weeks. Now that I have a stack that I'm happy with, I have no more need to FUD. So now I will address all the FUD on link so that link can achieve as much of its potential as possible.

For my first thread I'll deal with a common FUD:

>Oraclize only has x amount of requests, and charges y per request. If LINK achieved this, then assuming 10% ROI link would only be 7$!

Here's an example:
>>/biz/thread/S8474494#p8475163

This one is very easy to debunk. This estimate is based on CURRENT oracle business. Oracles are a BREAKING EDGE TECHNOLOGY. They are literally only a few months old in terms of working products. The amount of business that goes into oracles today is only a fraction of what could go into them in the future. There are several business that currently do not use oracles, that would benefit from them in the future:

Banking
Betting
Derivatives

etc...

These are industries that could cut huge amount of overheads, making much of them obsolete, thanks to oracles and smartcontracts.

And ChainLink is clearly the best oracle solution.