[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 39 KB, 800x600, marcus-aurelius-bust.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8440967 No.8440967 [Reply] [Original]

You have to be literal psychopath and a backstabbing cunt in order to succeed in business. Nice guys who've """done their homework""" get burnt and chewed out by the alphas who fuck and trample their way upto the top. Makes me depressed just thinking about it knowing I will NEVER be a psychopathic chad who chews betas for breakfast

>> No.8441051

>>8440967
You can if you want to be.

>> No.8441093

>>8440967
Be a beta chad. Walk softly and carry a big stick.

>> No.8441101

fucking hell i couldnt imagine working an office job haha absolute animals

>> No.8441116

>>8440967
You're probably actually not even a nice guy, otherwise you wouldn't think that way.

>> No.8441130

>>8440967
Doing what you describe as alpha, is in fact, ultra beta. Only the ultimate beta fags feel the need to assert themselves over others, especially true alphas who would otherwise destroy them in the natural world.

>> No.8441207

>>8440967
I spent years running several online projects and trying to cater to my customers. Id bend over backwards trying to make sure people were happy, would give refunds anytime anyone wanted one, would cut my profit margin smaller in order to give bonuses to customers. Then I got sick and then I went broke, I thought if I just had tons of happy customers Id eventually hit a trajectory where Id end up rich and successful. Didnt work. When I was sick all the customers I bent over backwards for wrote horrible reviews, sent in angry letters, etc. all the while I was late on bills and miserable.

During this time my pet passed away and I was just super pissed. I no longer gave a shit. I came back and just cut the amount of money spent on customers by half, removed bonuses, turned my profit margin to 80% when before it was 20-30%. Some emailed in saying Id lose my business and no one will return, I didnt give a shit. Told them the previous business model was unsustainable so they can go somewhere else if they want (hint there is no where else to go that provides this service). 10% of customers maybe left. Users bitch at me, I force them to jump through hoops, some I just outright ban and tell them they arent welcome and I dont want their business. I no longer put up with their shit.

You know what happened? I am making more money than Ive ever made before and my customers are at the same happiness level they were always at. I just had to prioritize my well being and business over complete strangers. This has let me invest in crypto and allowed me to launch a second product thats more non-profit based where I can fulfill my desire to contribute.

Weird way to learn a lesson but you really cant try to please everyone and be nice all the time.

>> No.8441242

>>8441207
Slave morality never wins

>> No.8441252
File: 139 KB, 1280x520, IMG_20180318_210856_054.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8441357

>>8440967
So... You are basically stating that you are a weak beta. And... >>8441116 that, you aren't a nice guy just a coward.
Don't be afraid it always has been this way, eat or be eaten.
And you could be the best business man without doing "bad" stuff.