[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 84 KB, 326x377, 1516572136584.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8426115 No.8426115 [Reply] [Original]

Ok /biz/, I know there's been stupid FUD about this coin, but hear me out. This is new.

There's a big reason why LINK has moved so much in the red these past few days, and why the dev address moved a fuck tonne of it to Binance.

I know someone who works closely to a company which does work with SWIFT, and the inside scoop is that an exec who works at SWIFT named Jason Parcer would not budge on the fact that SWIFT needs a token of their own. Therefore, LINK has been shadowforked for the use with the SWIFT network. While you all hold your regular link, Sergey's inner circle is stocking up on the shadow link before the official announcement.

The best thing you can do is drop your bags now. Spare this board some Wojacks. Half of you idiots bought at ATH anyways. Don't even think about who you are selling to at this low price. Just go to BTC or ETH and stop pretending to be a trader.