[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 165 KB, 1080x415, Screenshot_20180221-201622~01~01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8413599 No.8413599 [Reply] [Original]

How does if feel having invested on a fad like fidget spinner, only more expensive and that you can't even hold it in your hands? LMFAO

>> No.8413609

How does it feel to be so worthless you feel a need to troll people like a retard

>> No.8413627

>>8413609
fpbp

>> No.8413661
File: 345 KB, 1119x908, Untitled 86.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8413672

Can you imagine the average no-coiner? Especially the ones on r/buttcoin. I just think that it doesn't make sense that they consider a ~70% drop from ATH to be the losses of everyone in crypto because it's retarded to assume that everyone bought that high. Opportunity cost, yes, but then you can only imagine that these guys started fudding bitcoin and crypto in general some years ago, looking back at the post history of the average no-coiner. Much sadder is when you see that some of them post on r/investing or r/entrepreneur, probably spending a lot of them there, trying so hard to come up with ways to make money when he could've just bought in. Even the ones who only started being salty at the start of last year, their opportunity costs are still what, some crazy amount still. I think I read somewhere that they applauded some dude who made a manifesto of sorts and sent it to SEC, lambasting the Winklevoss twins' attempt at making an ETF. Bitcoin at that time was below $1k. I think it's more sensible to make fun of the idiots who bought into crypto when it goes below the point where you started being a salty no-coiner. Because making fun of bitcoin back when it was $1k, and after going down from $19k ATH to it's current price, well, it just seems retarded because the ones who you started with in this game of crypto are still way ahead.

>> No.8414188

>>8413609
Feels good since I haven't lost 80% of my money sweetie