[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 56 KB, 550x365, makemoneyonline.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
840837 No.840837[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

So I found this program online, and It promises to get you a 1000$ a month business in 60 days. It seems like a really great way to get some side income and eventually lead to growing it bigger/making other businesses. As a college student with a lot of free time this seems like it might be a good idea. Plus they have a payment plan that is relatively cheap.

But I want to ask you guys, does this seem like a scam? I sent them an email with some questions and they reassured me on all their points, I can post the email if you'd like.

Here's the website:

http://www.appsumo.com/how-to-make-your-first-dollar/

>> No.840838
File: 7 KB, 225x225, 190dd9b88a258aefccafbe9ba3eb965e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>840837
go fuck off, spamfag.

>> No.840839

>>840838

? What about this post is spammy? This is a legitimate question.. I just want to know what you guys think so I don't waste 700$..

And if you're reffering to the other post like this I deleted because I accidentally had my email in it still.

>> No.840840
File: 47 KB, 600x450, you-are-this-gay-rainbow-suit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>840839
>read dem fokking rules

/biz/ - Business & Finance

All discussion should pertain to business, finance, and economics related topics. This includes financial markets, securities, currencies (including cryptocurrencies), and commodities—as well as topics relating to starting and running a business.
All political discussion belongs in /pol/. Conspiracy theories belong in /x/.
Absolutely no advertising, soliciting, or promotion of any kind. You may not discuss projects you have an interest in without making that disclosure. We will remove anything that remotely breaks this rule.

>> No.840842

>>840840
WIthout even clicking the link
No, it would be a better idea to buy bottled water and a cooling back and walk around your town and sell it.

>> No.840847

>>840840

I don't see where I'm breaking a rule, this is about me learning how to start a business, and me asking you guys your thoughts on something

>> No.840848

>>840837
Yes.

Now fuck off.

>> No.840852

>>840842

Theres a money back guarantee though for the first 60 days. So if it doesn't seem like its working just get your money back?

>> No.840860

>>840837
Look OP. It's obviously a scam. Even with 'guarantees' or whatever. They will find a way to keep your money or convince you to spend more.

Now stop being retarded.

>> No.840862

>>840852
That's how the "I sell you stupid guides to make money" borderline scams work. 60 day no questions asked refund guarantee topkek, I used to write the same shit in my sales pitch 5 years ago and you will find it in every single "make money" related be it "forex robots", make money online", "the super company system, from 0-800kk in 90days" or "let me tell you about google adsense" courses.
We never did a single full refund, partially or just play dumb, blame it on the customer, not doing the steps right for a week and keep the cash.

Took a look at the page, it's simple reworded new age self help shit aimed at super broke desperate people. If you want to throw out money, go for it. If you want to earn your first dollar tomorrow: let's go back to the bottled water idea.

>> No.840867

>>840860

So when they say "money back guarantee even for no reason at all, just tell us and we will refund your money" they actually will just say something to hold it? Like what? Can't they get in legeal trouble since they list it on their site?

Honest questions, I'm new to this stuff but I trust your guys opinions.

>>840862

But they say if I follow their program and put in at least 30 minutes a day I will make 1000$ a month after 60 days, which is also the refund period. Seems pretty foolproof if I follow their steps exactly what could their excuse be? And if they scam me then I post a bad review online calling then out and they're ruined. Yes?

>> No.840879

>>840867
I did the exact same shit.
Take advices from someone that pumped out up to 5 products like this per week while doing my Master.
Go for it, kiss your money goodbye, you won't ever see it again.

People posted angry reviews, I got them removed in under 10mins or just payed 10 people $1 to write 10 answers calling him an idiot to not being able to follow the simple steps, as they did and now they earn $xx.xxx per day from home blabla.

>> No.841040

http://www.theverge.com/2012/5/10/2984893/scamworld-get-rich-quick-schemes-mutate-into-an-online-monster

>> No.841303

>>841040

Holy shit, this is eye opening. I mean I figured originally deep down inside it was bullshit, but the whole "bunch of guys in on it together propping each other up" thing I did not know about. I don't recognize any of the people in this article, but I think I found a new syndicate, financial podcasters. They all have a book about how to make money, they all interview each other on each others podcasts. Holy shit.

Glad I didn't plop down any money. Thanks biz, you did good today.