[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.25 MB, 1600x900, Spunky_WG.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8386639 No.8386639 [Reply] [Original]

Blockchain technology and our lives are inextricably linked and those should be considered together.

You may not be able to feel the blockchain has begun to get involved in your life, but blockchain technology can compensate for the disadvantages of existing centralized systems or replace the entire system. (Moreover, even without explaining the superior capabilities of blockchain technology, the breakthrough in cost savings is coming to an irrefutable industrial revolution.) And progressive companies comprehend that considerable financial savings can be realized by employing a corporate strategy to Introduction of Blockchain technology. These things are self-evident even if I do not explain them.

>> No.8386661

>>8386639
You would probably want your shitcoin to quickly develop into the mainstream of the Blockchain world as soon as possible. Some Blockchains and Tokens have developed into the mainstream in a short period.
Let me get something straight here.
Have you ever imagined a world where electricity is free? It looks wonderful, but as you know it is impossible. The raw materials are limited, and considerable resources such as time, labor and equipment are consumed to collect the raw materials. Even though the raw materials are unlimited, more resources are depleted for power plant construction and power transmission. Anyway, if the electricity is available free of charge, the power plant will explode with overload or be in trouble.

>> No.8386683

>>8386639
>>8386661

Here we can find some similarities with Blockchain World.
The raw materials can be compared to the computer/network, and the power plant can be compared to the blockchain system. What is the electricity usage charges? Yes, it is Cryptocurrencies. (This is a way to tell you more readily than making a proper comparison). We pursue the right balance of raw materials, power plants and electricity usage charges, but striking the right balance is super tricky.

Numerous blockchains are broken due to unstable functionality and unreasonable radical updates. This phenomenon is no different from a power plant being shut down.

>> No.8386707

>>8386639
>>8386661
>>8386683

Ya'll fuckers need to chill down with your erection fueled moonshot addictions.

There will be no Lambo, No fucking stacy's , No validation from your dad that you did allright in life.

None of that, no , none of that if you want this all to work out in the end.

Stop poisoning this market and do your part.
Have patience.

>> No.8387172

I'm not going to tell you braintards again.

>> No.8387212

>>8386639
>>8386661
>>8386683
>>8386707
>>8387172
schizophrenia

>> No.8387264

I've been realizing this more and more OP. /Biz/ has grabbed a hold of me even though I want to leave. I'm still far interested in reading about crypto than any normal news. The future is calling out to us. Too late to turn back.

>> No.8387289
File: 26 KB, 784x768, 1516464322482.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8386639
I used to have a dog named Spunky until she died