[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 67 KB, 800x600, Ethereum-Classic.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8371310 No.8371310 [Reply] [Original]

All right boyos, we all know the bubble has popped and like the dot-com bubble, only companies that showed real world performance and applications came back on top after the tech bubble popped. I can see the first instance of a phoenix rising out of the ashes on this one.

https://medium.com/@S1ini/post-03-sat-1-blockchain-presenting-at-the-february-sofia-crypto-meetup-d84dab3aef7b

So how true is this? ETC to be used on aerospace sector and satellite missions. Will ETC rocket once the market finally settles down just like what happened with Amazon and Google after the dotcom bubble finally settled? This is unironically big if true.

>> No.8371355

>>8371310
This seems to rely on the SputnikVM to function, though:
>medium.com

Any non-brainlet can confirm here? I'm totally ignorant regarding this subject matter. This is big news if ETC is gonna be used for this. It would be one of the best use cases of blockchain outside cryptocurrency and meme internet money.

>> No.8371425

>>8371310
>>8371355
Anyone looking into this? Can't believe this thread is quiet when this is literally big news in the blockchain space. I'm looking forward into this. When the dust settles I'm going to invest in ETC. Kinda ironic that Classic has more traction than Ethereum in real world applications right now. Totally undervalued IMO.

>> No.8371607

ADA and ETC are great long term non hyped solid coins.

>> No.8371623

The market isn’t bottoming out. The stock market has been at all-time highs, and still is. The crypto market, on the other hand, is bottoming out because everyone is realizing that every cryptocurrency is more useless than the next. FOMO was the only thing that soared the prices, but that’s gone now. People realized that they weren’t missing out on anything. If you’re planning on making money in the crypto world, good luck! You’re going to need it..

>> No.8371679

>>8371623
dotcom stocks bottomed out after the bubble popped brainlet. Stocks like pets.com never recovered because it was practically useless but Amazon and Google did because they finally had practical real world usage and made profits. If you think blockchain and crypto has no real world usage then you're an idiot. I won't deny that 99% of coins in circulation out there are useless and just vaporware but that's true also for the dotcom tech stocks during its infancy and the railroad stocks during the 1800s. What needs to be done now is look for the gems in the piles of shit.