[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 115 KB, 744x395, kek.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8367034 No.8367034 [Reply] [Original]

When will you faggots learn that there will never be another moon like BTC until it starts getting media attention. That's the whole reason BTC flew is because normie's got interested which got big players interested.

Shill these shitcoins on here and market them as the next moon, but they will never go anywhere if they're strictly mentioned here and on shitty twitter crpto-fags accounts

>> No.8367679

>>8367034
lul full blown denial from you while we should be in the capitulation phase dipshit

we already had the media attention you fucking deluded inbred

>> No.8367732

>>8367679
>less than 0.05% of the world owns cryto
>THAT'S EVERYBODY
retards, my friends.....retards......

>> No.8367751

>>8367732
>cryto
joke's on me!

>> No.8367774

this post is making me think we are in Denial/ return to "normal"

>> No.8367785
File: 67 KB, 794x729, return_to_normal.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8367821
File: 21 KB, 400x400, just.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8367034

oh this post again.
you know normies will return when the whales and miners want them to. All the have to do is manipulate the price back up to ATH levels and then normies wil flood in. you need to remember that normies only every buy things at ATH and it creates a exponential effect. so if they start buying in at 20k, it could go to 50k.

we need time to get a fresh batch of them though, but even the ones who turned their $50 bucks into 21 bucks due to the crash will come back in again if it gets ATH.
all you faggots severely overestimate how much money normies actually put into crypto. back in dec and november they couldn't invest much even if they wanted to due to coinbasehaving hard limits of like 100 dollars a week on all new accounts.

>> No.8367823

They don't need the same lvl of mcap as bitcoin to moon faggot have a 100m mcap it goes to 1b and you 10xd your money on a shit coin.

>> No.8367840

>>8367679
Not really. I would call media attention when you start seeing it regularly on news shows in their regular segments. Most of the time it's just been specials and the vast majority of it has been fud. Also, outside the US, the media attention has not been there. In canada especially I've seen crypto like a handful of times on the news.

>> No.8367884

>>8367732
>Thinks most people have several thousand dollars to speculate with
>Thinks most people understand how to obtain crypto
>Thinks most people understand you can buy fractions of a crypto
>Thinks most people understand how to use crypto
>Thinks crypto is useful in the real world when there's low business adoption
>Thinks businesses will continue to adopt crypto as a payment method after taking all of the above points into consideration
>Thinks average people enjoy 30% swings in the value of their currency
>Thinks average people enjoy currencies that aren't federally backed
>Thinks cryptos have any use outside of a currency to anonymize illicit payment and as a way to showcase the blockchain

I could go on and on