[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 150 KB, 359x414, 8434735369.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8360541 No.8360541 [Reply] [Original]

I've been lurking. I only started paying attention to this board in December but I tried to read things here and outside to try to understand if I should buy crypto and what would be a sensible way to swim this stuff. I was aware my knowledge about markets, economics, investment and trading was zero. No expert now either. All I had was desire and I could smell there was a lot of money to be made at that moment but I could feel a trap forming. I thought I would be able to learn a lot from your success but so far it's been mostly about your failures, the crap that you try to hide the most. For the most part it really feels like doing the opposite of what /biz/ says. If you have 100 or 100000 you have to treasure that shit. I see the floodgates open because
> I'm still
until you're not and the plan stays the same. If the trend decides they're too smart to be wrong and that the wound cauterizes itself by willing it, then are markets just the epitome of herd mentality? I keep reading about what's impossible but I think you're just too paralyzed by fear and greed to stop wasting your chances. DYOR seems to be the only point in which we agree but I think you're better at saying it than doing it. It really looks for those that like being alone and acting alone. When the newfag turns out to be wrong he'll leave in shame with something, not so sure about your ass.

>> No.8360931

don’t pay ANY ATTENTION to biz until you have a firm grasp on the true nature of the technology and the ecosystem

once you have a decent understanding in your own head you are less susceptible to the torrents of bullshit. you can pick out the real news and other interesting postings. You will also begin to see who (or what) is using biz for their own (often nefarious) purposes

>> No.8360980

>then are markets just the epitome of herd mentality?
Yes.

>> No.8361134

>>8360541
>then are markets just the epitome of herd mentality?
until projects actually have to be functional and generate end user demand for their token, 100% so.

>> No.8361472

>>8360980
This is actually a very good way of putting it, yes.