[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 98 KB, 398x402, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8329201 No.8329201 [Reply] [Original]

Will some kind anon stream the ChainLink SXSW conference just like the last time?
Provide link pls.

>> No.8329269

>>8329201
What is the rusky female equivalent of Sergey?

>> No.8329309
File: 40 KB, 503x676, JSON.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8329201
What the fuck is this a picture of? I know its a woman's face, but its like the worst possible photo one could take or even post. Anyways, Sergey has a thing for showmanship. After announcing the testnet is live at the last conference in Dallas, he wants that warm feeling in his pants again. Expect Sergey to announce mainnet is live tomorrow. Screencap this.

>> No.8329390

>>8329309
Nah dude, there might be something about how well the development is nearing towards mainnet but nothing that will set the mainnet launch at a specific release day. This will be mostly about how much influence smartcontracts will have in the near future and possible some little hints for new partner's / adopters. Hodl your coins anyway. I even expect some post conference dropping because of that massive shillz during the last days...
But overall I think ChainLink is a sleeping giant that will have a massive impact on the whole industry.