[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 501x585, trust_me_you_stupid_jew_hater.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
832758 No.832758 [Reply] [Original]

Living in Tokyo, I meet a Jew for the first time. I get introduced to his business friend whom is selling kosher shit in Japan. Seems to be well connected, should I befriend Jews just for the connection? I don't really have much experience with these guys. I was invited over to eat and drink for free, they don't seem half bad. I'm Mexican/American so I don't have much experience with Jews besides all the memes I see around here...

>> No.832765

You need to lay off the 4cham man

>> No.832767

is this a joke? jews are just people lol

>> No.832773
File: 11 KB, 428x500, 1422684304599.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>832758
>invited over to eat and drink for free
There's no such thing as a free lunch.

>they don't seem half bad
That's exactly what they want you to think.

I'm sure they're fine to work with. Just be careful, and remember that they will screw you over as soon as they think they can get away with it, so stay on top of every detail of whatever deals you'll be making. If it's just befriending and stuff, then go ahead unhindered - what's the worst that could happen? If it's a business deal that you have to agree to or sign anything for, beware. That goes for non-jews as well obviously, but there's a reason they've been universally hated throughout the ages, wherever they went.

Remember, you're just a goy to them. Like an acessory. They'll pick one of their own over you every time. As long as you're not signing papers, it should only help, though.

>> No.832781

>>832765
>>832765
This. How old are you?

And even if it's true, being well conected is good.

>> No.832794

Stop reading /pol/ man, holy shit.

>actually believing the Jew meme
>in b4 good goy

>> No.832798

>>832758
JIDF in full force today. Don't believe their lies OP.

>> No.832799
File: 98 KB, 425x300, 1409228509932.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>832758

> be jewish
> C student in college
> jew friends graduate and become stockbrokers, accountants, etc.
> get my first job making $20/hr teaching hebrew school
> jew connections help me move up to a big boy job at a biotechnology firm
> go drinking with my jew boss every shabbat
> mfw the stereotypes about us are all true

stay mad, wage slaves.

>> No.832915

Must Jews are good peeps, although there are a few rotten apples in every ethnic group. As a person who spent a lot of time roppongi, my advice is to ALWAYS network with westerners. You never know when that connection will pay dividends - even if it's just someone to talk football with

>> No.832966

This is a joke, right? You guys dont actually take the jew thing seriously, right? Right???

>> No.832982

>Jew meme
>a group of people who has been universally hated and kicked out of every land they inhibited for over thousands of years
>holy scriptures literally say to treat non-jews like shit and it's allowed to trick them, something which no other religion propagates

>i-its just a me-meme guys...

>> No.832984

>>832966
You just know one of these days people will start believing the things pouted from 4chan, like those people that says ' oh em gee' or 'el oh el' in real life.

>> No.832988

>>832984
Of course Mr schlomo. It's far more likely that Jews just happened to be called the scapegoat by many civilizations, in different areas of the globe over very long periods of time instead of actually being responsible for heinous things.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

>> No.833120

Gas the war, race kikes now!

>> No.833142
File: 27 KB, 306x423, 8u8ii.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>832773
>there's a reason they've been universally hated throughout the ages, wherever they went.

yeah, we owned