[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 122 KB, 888x1120, 1518988654247.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8313349 No.8313349 [Reply] [Original]

TONIGHT: Its happening tonight.... Strap in boys!

>> No.8313354

No its not.

>> No.8313358

Wrong pic
Ban him

>> No.8313378

>>8313349

if you were here in October you'd know that edging is a cornerstone of the SmartContract.com company. There is no hype, only energy spent towards working on the product. In fact edging was what Sergey focused on for his Philosophy degree. This explains why partnerships are being kept secret and the suddenness of the inevitable singularity. When the singularity happens, be sure to open the Citizen app if you live in the SF bay area and look for an incident titled "office building flooded with semen" as Sergey et al will no longer be able to contain themselves. Sergey will blow the biggest load though as he's expressed a greater propensity of a hard on for decentralization. In fact in his interviews the first word Sergey says to candidates is "decentralization." No sentences or words around it. He looks intensely at their crotch, and if the candidate doesn't get wet or hard in 30 seconds the candidate is rejected.
With this information the reasoning is clear: a significant partnership has been secured, and the smartcontract team has been vigorously doing laundry or buying new underwear. This isn't sustainable however because the massive volume of pre cum will ruin the dry cleaning machines. It's only a matter of time until the laundromats find out whats going on. Hence it is a race against ejaculation, and a rigorous mental battle to keep their enthusiasm in check.

>> No.8313389

>up 20% this week

Huh

>> No.8313394

>>8313349
You brought a new meme to the table is he the one?

>> No.8313395
File: 170 KB, 1191x670, masterlink4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

delet did nao!!!

>> No.8313405

It might happen, just opt in for this airdrop using my ref:
https://airdrops.moxyone.mo.works/sign-up/9vlh7w

>> No.8313433

>>8313358
Now I got your attention

SWIFT's premier blockchain project consists of two main pillars:
1) Distributed Ledger Tech or DLT (basically a blockchain)
2) Smart contracts

Smart contracts are meant to bridge the gap between external data and blockchains.

SWIFT is pretty far along with the first pillar (DLT), but has nothing at all yet for smart contracts; except for Smartcontract.com/Chainlink of course.

The "gpi" thing in OP's pic is a global payments initiative, and the third phase of gpi also involves DLT and related options.
This may very well include Smartcontract.com/Chainlink, of course; but the partnership is still in its infancy.

>SWIFT's premier blockchain project consists of two main pillars:
Source: https://www.swift.com/node/39911

Very first line of that SWIFT document:
>Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Smart Contracts (SC) promise to transform automation in the financial industry, and are generating huge interest amongst financial institutions and technology providers.

Nicely outlines the two main parts as listed above: (1) DLT and (2) Smart Contracts.

Massive consulting firms like Capgemini are devoting entire reports to smart contracts, specifically mentioning Smartcontract.com (= Chainlink) and Sergey Nazarov by name as the sole smart contract solution that can use external data thanks to oracles.
Source: https://www.febelfin.be/sites/default/files/InDepth/smart-contracts.pd_.pdf

>> No.8313466
File: 115 KB, 650x400, 1519336871678.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8313394
look at the price after i posted

I rest my case