[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 300x168, download (47).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8260191 No.8260191 [Reply] [Original]

We are so fucking far ahead of everyone. I just had a family reunion with some distant cousins I had not seen in multiple years. These cousins are all old men who each easily have a networth of 25MM to 50MM each. They are all in their 60-70s and very wise smart business men. They know alot about trading stocks and investing in old school markets.

When I asked them about bitcoin they all said it was useless but that blockchain technology is the only useful part of crypto that will be used.

We have won. It's fucking hallarious. We still have 3-4 years to build our bitcoin stack before all these boomers come in and pump our bags. So sit back and enjoy the greatest wealth transfer our nation has ever seen.

>> No.8260292

boomers gonna come in after regulation. if crypto becomes regulated then fiat -> alt would be an option, rather than this roundabout way we have right now.
bitcoin then has to stand on its own, rather being all of crypto like it is now.

>> No.8260421
File: 279 KB, 1437x908, XRP Will Save You.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8260191