[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 29 KB, 604x453, 1491714177023.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8200795 No.8200795 [Reply] [Original]

I'm very bad at predicting when the market will pump vs dump (and thus, I never know when to Tether up). Are there any people who are good at it who post their predictions so you can follow their moves? It's too dang hard to do this on my own.

>> No.8200819

>>8200795
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0

>> No.8200892

>>8200795
>It's too dang hard to do this on my own.
no, it's not. turn on your brain and actually study and invest more time than 30 min a day to cry about your losses and then shitpost on /biz/...

i have put in more man-hours in the last two months on crypto than i have ever in any wageslave position during my whole life...
and trust me, it shows in my trading... i've never traveled a learning curve up this fast in my life...

i don't care if i have to "work" (lol) 50 hrs a week, as long as i don't have some dickhead boss with a sub 85IQ above me, that only has a business because he was stupid enough to take up a loan in this shitshow of an economy or has his position because he can lick corporate boot better than everybody else and treats you more like a commodity than the service/goods you're supposed to sell/produce.

>> No.8200940

>>8200892
thanks, and grats on your progress. do you have resource suggestions?

>> No.8200942

Nobody can predit price novements op
If they could they would be billionaires
Theres some gamblers who can consostently scalp their shitty 10% profits but thats a miserable way to make a living. Just buy and hold for a couple of years