[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 151 KB, 361x413, cult member.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8188284 No.8188284 [Reply] [Original]

This is the face of a cult member.
Won't listen to reason, can't listen to reason, and too brainwashed to leave even as they're walking into their own demise.

>> No.8188312

cry more faggot

>> No.8188398

If you want to see something sobering, look up The Billion Coin and everything that happens in the community, and see how the people who take part in it are true believers who are completely obvious to the scam they're in. Then ask yourself what are the odds you're in the same situation.

>> No.8188709

>>8188284
Im still holding my 5m digis kek

>> No.8188866
File: 152 KB, 361x403, dgb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hello Biz, wanted to share an experiment I've been conducting over the past few weeks.

I have 40+ influential twitter, reddit, bitcointalk and cryptotalk accounts.

I made about 400k off DGB during the summer and dropped my bags around 2100 Sats. I have since then bought back 20MM DGB coins at the low prices in the past few weeks.

I have launched an all out attack on Jared, DGB, and the DGB community. I'm using all of my resources to assault them and crash the price. Constant FUD, verbal attacks, mean spirited attacks, technical and well thought out essays attacking the integrity of the coin and it's usefulness, and random shitposting as well.

My goal is to crush Jared and his team's spirit and cause them to exit the crypto world. Why?

Because it's fucking hilarious and I do this for fun. If Jared somehow triumphs over the onslaught of attacks and mockery against him (not just me, obviously, he is famously hated) then I win with my 20MM coins that will have gone interstellar.

If he fails (preferably committing suicide), then I will consider it a successful psy-op attack and I will have gained valuable insight on how to leverage my social networks.

Join me. Burn DGB down.