[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 11 KB, 312x312, 19-38-29-1520374230654.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8179146 No.8179146 [Reply] [Original]

Yes anon.
Crypto is dead.
Bitcoin is dead.
There is not a single blockchain project that offers real value to the world or solves a problem that couldn't be solved without the blockchain.
I can say with absolute certainty that blockchain tech is dead and no one will use it in the next few decades.
Just like cars
Just like cellphones
Just like the Internet.
Inventions that solved problems for mankind and also created problems that didn't exist before.
So yes, we are still on the early years of blockchain tech. We will have a lot of problems to be addressed in the next years.
This will get worse before it gets better and the early years are the hardest regarding adoption, where the existing structures will fud us to death because we are questioning the status quo.

But think about it. BTC price was artificially pumped from 1k to 20k. Anyone with half a brain can see that. And I don't really know how but the support above 6k is rock solid, organic and clear as day.
Do whatever you want but don't stress over crypto. If you are not a comfy hodler or a confident trader you are doing it wrong and will panic sell or Fomo buy sooner rather than later.

>> No.8179231

I just want to fast forward to the part where we all make it

>> No.8179292

>>8179231
Sadly just Lurking in this board increases your chances of making it exponentially regarding 99,9% of the world population.
We are an echo chamber.

>> No.8179451

A pity that you do not know that the hyperledgers are already implanted in more companies than you think, especially in those of supply chains.