[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 15 KB, 462x248, AAEAAQAAAAAAAAnmAAAAJDY0YzA1MjM5LTdlYjAtNDU5OS1hN2JjLWIzNjJiNGMyNDQ4Nw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8164453 No.8164453 [Reply] [Original]

>pick the altcoin you're invested most in
>tell me why it's a good investment

I'll start:

>XMR
>It fits all four criteria that no other coin does: 1) fully private, 2) supported by numerous exchanges and fiat pairings, 3) sufficiently secure and decentralized, and 4) strong development and social community. Whereas other privacy coins feature caveats in supply/mining structure and even privacy features themselves, XMR makes no compromises.

This isn't a shill thread. It's an exercise in seeing if you aren't a moron that just does whatever /biz/ tells you to.

Go.

>> No.8165165

>>8164453
>L I N K
>it has the highest amount of meme magic, as well as the CEO with the reputation of having the biggest tool and both traditional and sexual appetite.

It also helps you make money by selling it.

>> No.8165439

>>8164453
XtraBytes

Has real jobs and employees.
Beautiful incoming wallet
Nice community
A complete platform
Frequent development announcements

>> No.8165544

>>8164453
>buying privacy coins when legislation around the globe will target money laundering and black market transactions which are facilitated nearly exclusively by privacy coins
Wew lad, enjoy losing all of your investment over the next 5 years.

>> No.8165605

Xmr is a great hedge in the bear market. Some anon earlier posted the losses from ath's and xmr lost the least

Personally Im in eth because of all the pairs you can trade, relative price stability, and potential for growth