[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 344 KB, 1200x630, og_image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8098185 No.8098185 [Reply] [Original]

Bought this thing because a friend told me to. He's into crypto and has been making steady gains doing it so when he told me to get it I thought "Why not?". Shit's been bleeding since I bought it.
I'm not much into cryptocurrencies so I don't know if it is common for a 'new' coin to bleed constantly until it gains momentum or what. He keeps telling me "Hodl. By the end of Q2 2018 it will be 10$ minimum" but I honestly don't know what to do.

>> No.8098224

your friend got lucky in last years bullrun. the reality is he sucks at this and doesn't know what he's doing

>> No.8098241

Dude this shit is an exposed scam...

>>8098224
This, a retarded blind man could have made serious gains the perma bull market of 2017.

>> No.8098252

sell its gonna crash soon

>> No.8098330

How the fuck is this an oracle solution? Notary publics validate transactions and you have to trust them? this is just a trusted third party why the fuck would anyone use this for a smartcontract?

>> No.8098488

>>8098224
>>8098241
He's been into crypto more than just 2017 but whatever.
You guys aren't fucking with me? I invested a pretty serious amount of money on this and I don't want to get out at a loss just to find out it skyrocketed after a month.

>> No.8098590

AMB may be the best project in the world but it's seen it's threads increase exponentially this week with no news. Be very wary of buying right now.

>> No.8098728

Just wait till it will go +20%, sell. Wait for the dip, buy more. Rinse, repeat. Poa might do well, who knows

>> No.8098751

>>8098185
youre friend is a nigger for shilling this to a weak handed pussy

>> No.8099013

>>8098185
Don't let these faggots freak you out. Poa sold out in PRESALE in 7 seconds. Binance is the first exchange besides ED to carry it. It has a working product and is currently being used as a platfoem for icos. With how quickly it sold out, I'd imagine that some big players saw the project value and snapped it up. Once it hit binance, they sold into people's buys, driving the price down, and have begun accumulating. Basically, this project is extremely undervalued atm, so don't fuck up and sell.

>> No.8099129

knockoff xby

>> No.8099192

>>8099013

Presale sold out in 58 seconds. It is not an ERC20 token, so it was never on ED. Binance is literally the first exchange. The rest of what you said is true though.

>> No.8099381

i was gonna buy this shit last night but for some reason i didnt. thank allah..

>> No.8099401
File: 45 KB, 430x430, ChanCoin(1).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I recently discovered Chancoin ($CHAN/$4CHN), an off-the-radar coin that I think is seriously undervalued and I see no reason why it can't do a 500x or even 1000x (I'm serious) based on competitor coin market caps.

I realize this post so far has sounded very scammy but below I lay out fundamental reasons for my valuation.

Use Case
In simplest terms, Chancoin wants to allow meme creators to be credited each time their original content get's shared. This means that when you, the memelord, create a dank ass meme on 4chan and it makes its way to Instagram, you're getting credited for each share that it took to get from 4chan to Instagram. Chancoin does this now by posting your Chancoin public key for tipping but ultimately will implement steganographic technology.

In this way Chancoin is like Dogecoin, Reddcoin and Monacoin, coins that are used to incentivize, reward and promote content creation, each geared toward a specific type of audience.

Development
Chancoin was a fork of Litecoin and has four active developers led by Gossamer Socks. The developers recently implemented an upgrade to the protocol called Cloverhash that allows for CPU mining and will allow for GPU mining in the near future. Progress is happening extremely quickly.

Community
Chancoin is active on Bitcointalk, Discord, Trello and Twitter. There are two Discords, both with hundreds (yes) of contributors. The developer Discord tracks Chancoin's progress. The other Discord, called Chancoin City, has an endless supply of Chancoin-inspired memes. The community around Chancoin is tangible

Valuation
Chancoin's market cap is $450k has 7.5m coins ($0.06/coin). Based on Chancoin's 4chan origin alone I think this means it is insanely undervalued. And based on the market caps of competitor coins like Dogecoin ($637b), Monacoin ($314b) and Reddcoin ($246b), I am of the firm belief than Chancoin can do a 500x to 1000x.

And that's my case for Chancoin.

>> No.8099441

>>8098185
You can't win every time. Consider this an expensive scratcher ticket and think you lost your money already come back once the bull market comes by and salvage your money or long it and actually make money you faggot

>> No.8099514
File: 282 KB, 700x975, 1520115377917.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8098185
Chancoin
Chancoin's market cap is $450k has 7.5m coins ($0.06/coin). Based on Chancoin's 4chan origin alone I think this means it is insanely undervalued. And based on the market caps of competitor coins like Dogecoin ($637b), Monacoin ($314b) and Reddcoin ($246b), I am of the firm belief than Chancoin can do a 500x to 1000x.