[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 189 KB, 1055x1213, reeeeeeeee.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8085867 No.8085867 [Reply] [Original]

BTC goes down, alts go down. BTC goes up alts go down. Why do you fight it ?

>> No.8085913

btc goes sideways, alts moon
You will never increase your btc while holding btc

>> No.8085943

>>8085913
You can swing it for USD. You know that , right ?

>> No.8086834
File: 965 KB, 1397x851, short.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8085913
In situations like this your can make more money when BTC crashing than you can chasing moon missions if you know what you're doing, just by trading BTC, no need to touch altcoins.
Why are you missing out on these gains? BitMEX (the "mex" stands for Mercatile Exchange) is the only exchange in the world that offers 100X leverage (but it's not because you can that you must, go small and work your way up).
Let me explain what this means. So lets say you were to have shorted (placed a sell order) for BTC at $10000. Let's also say you only have .01 BTC to trade with, or $100 worth. With .01 BTC at x100 leverage you can sell 1 BTC. Then for every dollar BTC goes down, your position is worth $1 more. Say BTC goes to $8000, if you close your position you then get that $2000 in profit paid to you in BTC, that's a 2000% profit
I would suggest you learn TA before you start trading. You can train using their testnet (free).
You want a moon mission? BitMEX is your moon mission.
Euros and others can sign up but US users are banned (just sign up with a proxy and then you can login from a US IP with no questions asked). If you're going to sign up use my reference code, using a reference code gives you a %10 discount in fees. May not sound like much but it's saved me hundred of dollars in the past weeks: https://www.bitmex.com/register/toYHiE

- Interface is amazing with professional grade advanced order types
- Liquidity it offers is completely unmatched, it's the biggest exchange volume wise: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/
- BTC deposits take less than 10 minutes: just 1 confirmation from the network needed
- Never down, no shady flash crashes caused by website being down like Poloniex does