[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 325 KB, 382x417, 1518451196756.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8080158 No.8080158 [Reply] [Original]

Guys I've realized through crypto that I'm actually a god of fate. These last few weeks have been momentous and eye-opening for me. Every single trade I ever make immediately results in the dumping of the coin. I literally have the power to shape the future. First failed breakout of BTC at 11.6? that was me. chainlink dip? also me. It's so funny waiting for some TA fag to post a prediction long and I instantly buy the coin to dump it.

How should i experiment more with my power biz?

>> No.8080913

>>8080158
everyone already knew this but you

>> No.8080970

>>8080158
Try shorting with leverage Mr magic boi

>> No.8081023

short LTC now

>> No.8081032

>>8080158
dude...i honestly think that binance presents individual users with different realities

I'm not even kidding when I say that I can control the market with just clicks of a mouse.

I buy something? it crashes...literally minutes after my buy order

I sell something? it moons..sometimes within seconds.

I'm not talking about a few green/red candles in either directions, I'm talking about entire trends up and down for hours after

There is fuckery afoot, you are not the only one to notice.

Today I sat back and said outloud to myself "anon, you are possibly the worst crypto trader in the history of crypto traders" after I had 4 bad trades in a row trying to swing trade

>> No.8081188

>>8081032
same here. My money started disappearing on every trade. I got so frustrated that I just sold all into BTC and am not going to touch it for a while