[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 6 KB, 208x242, 2018-02-20-10-42-01-.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8065669 No.8065669 [Reply] [Original]

I remember it like it was yesterday when VEN dumped to 0.23 cents and it was way below ico price. There was a post mocking it and people calling it a chink scam.

I decided to buy that day.

And now I'm seeing the same scenario, except it's a lot more popular now.

Today, I decided to double down.

>> No.8065691

Look at the charts retard. It’s just been pumped like every other worthless coin. Now it’s time for it to bleed out until they make another fake outrageous partnership.

>> No.8065721

>>8065691
Partnership are real but all those companies aren't buying VEN at open market.
They buy it (or maybe even get it for free) from VeChain foundation.
Those companies will generate their own THOR for blockchain transactions so there will be no demand for it on the market.
Also foundation is selling their over 40% of supply on the market to fund the project.
I don't see VEN as a good hold until foundation run out of coins for businesses.

>> No.8065732

I went to the crypto meetup group in shanghai, I wanted to catch a glipse of sunny, but I wasn't hopeful as he hadn't been seen at the meetup in years. There was some drama over at the drinks table, a huge fat guy in a Walton t-shirt was yelling at some chinese guy minding his own business with a VEN t-shirt, shouting 'B2B no RFID you suckie me' getting racist and rubbing his nipples a bit. It was getting weird until the security came over and things escalated when he pushed one of them over. All of a sudden, the lights went off, I turned to the guy beside me, who was a vetrean of these meetups and used to frequent them with sunny lu. He looked at me, put down his drink and said 'oh boy, you're in for a treat'.

There was a figure in the corner that was illuminated temporarily by a flash from one of the WTC shirted guys phone, 'hurr durr oh look i-' in a second the light was out, sunny had used a special in development vechain ion transmitter to disable his phone. The fat walton man had cornered the poor guy in by this point, he turned and realised who was in the room and began to run for the door. As he did, he was lifted into the air like a rabbit in a snare, yelling.

Sunny was illuminated by a glowing orb he held in his hands, which I later found out was a Thrudheim Masternode. He slapped a RFID tag on the man's large rump and he flew straight out the window on his snare yelling something that sounded like 'shady sunny desu'. Sunny then turned to the crowd, in a cool voice he said, 'another product successfully delivered with Vechain' to a raucous applause. The lights flickered and came back on, and when they did, he was gone.

>> No.8065761

BMW was a local dealership and now Oxford has disavowed involvement. This is going to burn. Partnerships FAKE.

>> No.8065787

Your fud is weak idiots, you really think ill take investment advice from moonboy niggers who only started buying crypto in december? Lmao Jim Breyer is all I need to hold my VeChain with my iron hands for the next two years while I earn Thor.

>> No.8065901

>>8065721
this

>> No.8065956

Nobody here knew who the fuck Jim Breyer was until you fags light of him investing. He isn’t as major of a player as you all think. Now all you do is hang off those coattails when someone questions VEN’s integrity.

>> No.8065978

>>8065956
Oh, anon...

>> No.8066001
File: 120 KB, 960x1030, bolcyixe9lb01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8065956
>he isn't as major as you think
Ok now i now you're fudding intentionally

>> No.8066009
File: 91 KB, 645x729, b90.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8065956
>being this retarded
https://breyercapital.com/portfolio/

>> No.8067016
File: 5 KB, 228x221, 1519314347474.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8065721
Foundation coins are locked for 2 years. Vechain is not a charity you fucking idiot, they're not going to give away all their nodes and thor for free to anyone who asks, that's how they fucking make money off their business. You're so fucking stupid just kill yourself degenerate pajeet

>> No.8067095

>>8065761
I'm not a fan how their PR works either, but I felt sick from reading your childish words.

>> No.8067143

>>8065721
They've already stated they need to buy it off of the market and their coins are locked.