[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.78 MB, 333x194, 1391048130608.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8004634 No.8004634 [Reply] [Original]

So I lost my wallet the other day.

In it was a capital one credit card. I locked it almost immediately and it's remained locked for the last 3 days (tried to locate the wallet and then eventually filed a police report when I couldn't).

Yesterday, I see a massive amount of 'Purchase Adjustments', which are giving me credit for a ton of my past purchases. This in total is about $3.5k over the last two or three months. I didn't report any fraud to the company, but it seems like they are granting all my past purchases as fraud.

I now have a large negative balance and no payments due.

Should I call them and get this fixed, or accept my good fortune and view it as on them to fix it themselves?

>> No.8004704

>>8004634
Can they decide to fuck you over later?

>> No.8004749

My advice would be to do nothing for a while and see what happens ???? *Not a lawyer

>> No.8004853

>>8004704
Well, I'm not going to spend anything differently, so I don't see how they could do anything. The worst that I can see happening would be me just owing the money I normally would owe.