[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 184x184, download (14).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7999275 No.7999275 [Reply] [Original]

"Always do the opposite of what /biz/ says."

This is something that gets thrown around on this board quite often and it is a phrase that I personally believe should be the golden rule of /biz/. Take a look around, /biz/ is part of a coordinated effort to purposefully promote those coins that would achieve the least success in the market in the near future while simultaneously shitting on perfectly successful coins. Woe to the newfags who come to this board after the /biz/ meme spike, thinking it will be a place where they can have comfy camaraderie with anonymous hopefuls such as themselves- to rejoice in gains and mourn in losses together. If you came to /biz/ expecting anything like that, I am sorry to say that you are nothing short of wrong in every possible capacity. /biz/ offers you no friendship, no empathy, and no mercy since the prime directive of the /biz/ mission is to purposefully mislead all those who would foolishly place any portion of their trust in a West-Indian gambling support forum. /biz/ will tell you that if you add their coins to your soon-to-be doomed portfolio, you will "make it". This is perhaps the greatest /biz/ lie of all. Why? I will tell you, dear reader. It is because /biz/ harbors a deep grudge against the successful, and wants to watch money burn. Pyromaniacs such as these have no reason to help you "make it", and have never wanted you to. I will end this warning, nay, this truth by saying that every board has a memetic economy, on /biz/ this economy is built not off of crypto gains (as they would have the normies believe) but off of crypto JUSTs and the memes they create. Don't believe me? Look no further than the star meme of /biz/, the pink Wojak, a meme that is meant to convey the devastating emotions that result from having lost all of your money to blatant falsehoods. There is no "lambo land", there is only the pain of knowing that you're here forever. Good day to you, and stay vigilant.

>> No.7999285

>>7999275
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>> No.7999305

>>7999285
based DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT poster

>> No.7999338

>>7999275

You described what is the general sentiment during a bear market. Everyone is anxious and not able to let it go, so they lash out. The opposite can be seen during bull market. Right now there's mixed feelings since we're in the transition phase, in the last legs of bear market.

>> No.7999429

>>7999275
It all depends on current market sentiment, but it's always going to be bulls bullying bears or bears bullying bulls. That's just how it is. Pink wojak is so prevalent because most of us will lose at the end and all of us lost money at some point in time. Pain is the realest of feels, that's why pink wojak is the realest.

>> No.7999470

>>7999338
A true example of the eternal /biz/ poster, indeed. Watch as he masks his lies with market jargon. This is only so that he can revel in your suffering when your portfolio tanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV5QlSgq7lg

>> No.7999497

>>7999470
>bull market and bear market
>Market jargon
are you fucking retarded?

>> No.7999518

>>7999497
>are you retarded?
No, anon. I know the truth of this prison. I will not become a victim of your hellish plans.

>> No.7999555
File: 41 KB, 645x773, 1519415101520.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7999305
why the fuck would I invest my money into a project that a majority of holders are banking on "positive thought" to make it in the future. You goys are retarded.

>> No.7999586
File: 178 KB, 330x319, 1516417633504.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7999555
Dropping my shitposting to check this get.