[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 313x250, ark-welcome.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7932454 No.7932454 [Reply] [Original]

These may be the heaviest bags I hold.......

But this is the one coin I will hold until $0

Getting that 10% a year makes it the easiest hold... of my heaviest bag....

Im high asf

>> No.7932481

shill me this coin so maybe I up the price a bit

>> No.7932676

i just sold all my ark bags for ICX. i know its a good project but is ICX and the difference is ICX has hype around it. if the ARK team capitalized on its hype in september we'd be on mars right now

>> No.7932684
File: 433 KB, 788x646, Hayden Sneeze-cutout.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7932481
Honestly my man my only shill is its down like %80 from its ATH in sats..... so if it returns you can double you'r money. But honestly i'd just avoid in you arn't already in staking at least 1K

>> No.7932687
File: 10 KB, 268x188, dump it.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

dump it

>> No.7932708

>>7932481
>Ark aims to offer template fork blockchains with connections to any chain. The wordpress of blockchains
>Sandbox VM smart contracts, Dapps. Available on all fork chains. Leaving the main chain bloat free to deal with currency swaps
>18+ programming laguages to build on the VM
>Push button blockchain. Allows anyone to create a chain, with a ridiculous amount of options
>Multiple choice of PoW, PoS, DPoS
>smartbridges
>ACES - automatic contract execution between independent chains. BTC - ETH cryptokitties etc.
>Delegate marketplace. Passive income
>9% compounding interest pa. on your holdings
>mobile & desktop wallnet with lite clients, no need to download the full chain. Download, Buy, transfer into wallet & stake in under 10 mins
>buy in wallet function coming late 2018
>Ability to send 14,000tps, more with testing.
>feeless transactions - yes really
>SCIC - first legal crypto buisness entity in world, & first coop society in France
>France think tank endorsement.
>3 forked chains already. At least 2 more community ones planned. Team have a ton more with partnerships everywhere behind the scenes
>Arks value comes from acting a as a sort of Gas for the ecosystem. Transaction fees, ICO funding etc.

XoXo Mike

>> No.7932780

>>7932708
>shh. i'm still accumulating.
plushfrog.jpg

>> No.7932806

Where's the attention whore with the saggy tits? I hope she's still holding this junk.

>> No.7933529

>>7932806
She is. She's being a dumb thot so she can get all the crypto she wants. How many thousands do you think she could get if she just posts a bunch of addresses and asks all the betas to send to her?

>> No.7933613

>Enter crypto
>Think I am a savy investor because I invest in ARK
>Miss btc november bullrun
>Finally dump Ark bags with a meager 40% profit
>Invest in XRB and VEN both at arouns 0.65-0.70$
> after all this time ark is still bemo the price 8 sold at (4.50$)

>> No.7933773

Is this dead now or what? Less than 100 btc volume combined on binance and bittrex. Do those dumb reddit fucks still think it doesn’t need any marketing?

>> No.7933804

>>7933773
They hired a marketer which is weird because I thought a month ago or whatever they hired a marketing firm, No one from the team really talks with the community much you have to ask the delegates basically.

>> No.7933885
File: 7 KB, 289x175, 4L_z7FGu39s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Want real dividends? It's not too late to take the bean pill.

>> No.7933936

>>7933804

I forgot about that pr firm so that’s how good they’ve been. have they done a single thing?

>> No.7933981

>>7933804
That's not true, several of the team members are active on the subreddit as well as the slack. Your comment shows that you don't participate and that you just parrot old sentiment (what you say used to be true until the delegates brought this up with them and they came around)

I feel a tiny bit sorry for those who bought ARK high but I have been holding since 70c and have treated it as a long term hold since I took an interest in it. The staking rewards alone make this a no-brainer member of any long-hold folio and everything about the way the team does business reinforces this.

As sorry as I feel for those who bought high, the ones I REALLY feel sorry for are those who didn't buy low. I can't imagine how shitty it's going to feel in Q4 to not have a nicely matured bag of this coin when it's gone AT LEAST 4x + staking + tax cuts from holding long term (if you're a burger.)

>> No.7934070

>>7932454
which i had more funds to buy in when it was .50

if i went all in now i'd only have a measly 2k, this is nothing when my goal is to get passive gains

>> No.7934100

>>7933936
Haven't heard a single word. I found it odd they hired a marketer and the firm. Not sure if the firm didn't work out.

>> No.7935052

>>7933773

Yes the redditors still believe ark has “no competitors only partners” and that the tech shills itself

>> No.7935188

I'm in same boat. However I just let biz_classic delegate for me. I also hit his faucet every so often and have rolled some good numbers. I figure it will at least make 15-20 bucks this year if we ever get in a decent bull mkt. That's enough return to justify leaving it alone. I will not however add to my bags unless those fucks start marketing and doing something worthwhile.