[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.54 MB, 1000x3024, D&D Leftist.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7926937 No.7926937 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /biz/ I want to start my own business, but I know of the horrors of being an Entrepreneur. High probability of failure, perpetual work, etc. Is there some kind of business that is easier to start and succeed with than others?

Perhaps a Multi-Level Marketing Startup, maybe a Nonprofit, or something else? Pic Somewhat Unrelated.

>> No.7927292

>>7926937
Do you have any skills, interests, hobbies, or capital? What's your employment history? Do you want to enjoy what you do, or are you just trying to make money? How much risk/reward are you willing to take?

>> No.7927837

>>7926937
OP, why post the thread if you're not going to reply?

>> No.7928744
File: 91 KB, 640x480, IMG_2777.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

build a mining farm
Drop half of your starting capital now on asics and the other half in Q3 after next gen gpus come out

>> No.7929137

>>7927837
Maybe the idiot died.

>> No.7929231

>>7926937
Non-profit. It can be very lefty.
BUT
you ahve to fight and scrap for every penny and dollar that you beg corporations/companies people for.

The best thing, if non-profit, is to create an actual business around a certain altruist mission, and get people to pay you to be a part of or attend whatever youre making.

Say you want to fight lefty radicals... then you make a non-profit centered around free-speech around certain conversation topics. you invite some smaller local celebrities, and then you build off from there.

You can't expect to MOON with any business you build, unless you lay out a plan of 10x, and willing to adjust it and grow it as you go.

Also non-profit, it can save you from taxes, but it just depends which way you take the company forward.

Have a purpose behind whatever you're doing in business. So when the going gets tough, you can navigate through the storms.

Good luck OP. Fuck up some shit.