[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 249 KB, 863x752, 02-00-45-1517887894248.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7925594 No.7925594 [Reply] [Original]

Please anons hear me out. If you lurk enough it's easy to spot obvious shills and recognize anons that post genuine replies.
I could be very wrong about it and you must always DYOR before taking anyone's advice. That applies to crypto and life in general I suppose.
But seriously, DYOR on Link. Don't invest if you want but don't fall for the anons that tell you it's a Russian scam. It's one of the best promising Cryptos of 2018. Most of the anons Fudding it are link hodlers that either want to keep accumulating or prevent normies and plebbit to get in at ground level. I understand that feeling. They don't deserve link, but it's a fact some of them will buy some and eventually make it. I can live with that. What kills me is that some anon misses out because of the senseless fud.
There is only so much we as a board can do. Once Chainlink starts getting momentum nothing will stop it. If Sergey is confident enough to break the radio silence that means the time for accumulating is running out. LINK will be so massive that no amount of Semendrinkingtouhous shitposting and Sergey/manatee shoops can stop it.
Just DYOR on link
And check QSP whitepaper.

>> No.7925683
File: 179 KB, 647x702, Kek.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7925594
Agreed, I'm not a fan of the FUD. It doesn't keep the price down, it just spreads disinformation and noise. But anons who are fools and fall for the FUD deserve even more disrespect.
That being said, the manatee posts are fucking funny, and probably shill the project, if anything

>> No.7925757

I did research on link back in 2017 and I don't think it's worth it.

>> No.7925857

>>7925757
Fair enough. But in a few years from now you could say "glad I did my research in Link because it prevented me from investing and lose everything" or " I dun goofed with Link, I didn't research it enough to get on ground level and now my stack is 10 times less that I could have bought earlier". But you could never say you were not aware. Normies will see Link moon(hopefully) 100x and won't even flinch because they won't ever recognize link before the moon mission.

>> No.7925907

>>7925594
>buy my coin please sir