[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 292 KB, 2560x1440, dropshipping.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7861023 No.7861023 [Reply] [Original]

Welcome to /dsg/. A safe haven from all the crypto threads for people interested in actual business. Image related explains dropshipping.

GUIDE 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M
GUIDE 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NxyGH6B_5czjnqtxjUuOGsv-hUz8NrvWcK7JRnqmMgM/edit?usp=sharing
GUIDE 3: http://1.shopifytrack.com/SHcb

Ask any questions and I'll answer them.

>> No.7861038

>>7861023
please no brrapppppp posting

>> No.7861097
File: 127 KB, 861x637, brapjak.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>> No.7861111

>>7861097
>>>
why

>> No.7861116

Also reminder that if you're not a NEET, but in an industry that could utilize smart contracts, don't be a fag. Yesterday I stood in front of the entire management of my company (with some 15k employees) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year, and of course I namedropped LINK when explaining why no one has been able to utilize smart contracts until now.
Do your part, faggots. Smart contracts will revolutionize just about every industry. We just need to force the fuckers to take the leap.

>> No.7861151
File: 41 KB, 1820x318, Dropshipping.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7861116
>linkies get out reee

Going for lunch will answer all dropshipping q's when I get back

>> No.7861373

how much money is it possible to make with this

>> No.7861494

Okay this is something I've been interested in

Do you use Amazon, Ebay, or your own website?
How do you find wholesalers that have quality products? I guess list some criteria maybe
How did you find niche products that actually sell? I've done some research in this area, and it seems nowadays the market is so saturated I'd be competing for what seems like pennies until I get established. Even then Idk seems like 5 years ago this was doable, but I simply don't have enough knowledge or experience.
Do you brand your own items?
How much money do I need to start in this venture? Would 10K be enough, how high are the risks of failure?
Resources for info you used to get started would be great as well. I'd work 18hrs a day if I thought I could get a semblance of freedom in how I produce income.

Thanks in advance

>> No.7861517

i'd like to dropship but dont think theres a big enough market in australia

>> No.7861523

>>7861494

Just realized you posted some resources, I'm going to take a look at them

>> No.7861566

>>7861517
The internet is global, my friend.

>> No.7861605

>>7861116
>telling higher ups instead of doing it yourself, therefore undercutting your former employer because you know where they can be undercut
not gonna make it. You think bill gates got his billions from giving niggers mosquito nets? Nah he was the dirtiest fuck in the industry. You should be too if you care about making money

>> No.7861647

>>7861566
well no shit but posting from aus is a lot more expensive than america, would eat up a lot of profit

>> No.7861697

>>7861647
You're dropshipping, m8. Shipping from China is shipping from China, whether you're in Australia or Kekistan

>> No.7861750

>>7861697
sweet found out i'm a brainlet

>> No.7861828

>>7861750
Its ok, we're all in this /together/ bro

>> No.7862573

>>7861023
last time you were accused of a fraud pic in revenue.

post earnings today.

>> No.7862610

GAY