[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 14 KB, 323x250, 1518509315072.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7842193 No.7842193 [Reply] [Original]

So i was trying to work out a way of cashing out my LINK eoty when i will have 800k+ without ((them)) getting their filthy claws on my hard earned money. Would this work, please critique: if you find an independent unlisted art collector who will sell you an expensive piece for monero, exchange crypto stack for the piece with ideally no paperwork also ideally in another country, then with your artwork you have it professionally valued etc in your country and the documents signed, then you go to the bank and say youve had this art in your family for x generations and want to use it as collateral for a loan, then you buy houses with the loan? Then i was thinking if no one does that, offers art/monero, it would be a good business for illegally cashing out. Am i missing something? Is that a service you would use? I just really really dont want to give 50% to the australian government and fund chad and stacys doll money so they can go backpacking round asia

>> No.7843054
File: 1.05 MB, 684x768, 1276109.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Art pricing is funny... one person may say it's 30k, another 10k. It's better to stick with items with a solid value. Why not just move countries?

>> No.7843116

>>7842193
Most big money art deals are handled by auction houses because otherwise you have a higher risk of dealing with fakes.

>> No.7843327

you do realize that the art market is completely controlled by jews, right?