[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 36 KB, 675x499, 1518295906520.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7839489 No.7839489 [Reply] [Original]

this board as we know is mainly the anons who made the migration /b/ to /pol/ to /biz/. recently redditors have migrated here as they have everywhere else we know this but they tend to assimilate quickly.

most people who have now settled here from pol are people who are driven, open minded and relatively intelligent. the reason why we all left pol is because of the smut and obvious controlled opposition posting. every now and then we see this here and its becoming more and more frequent.

(((they))) are posting idiotic smut on this board and at least 50% of defeatist posts which now include and i put in caps for attention DEFEATEST POSTS FEATURING HALF OR NAKED WOMEN OFTEN IN RELATION TO YOUR ALLEGED AND THEY ALLEDGE SEXUAL INABILITY THIS IS THE SAME STYLE OF POST WHICH PLAGUES /POL/ TO DISHEARTEN THE AVERAGE /POL/ACK thus pressing you into thinking you are not good enough or not manly enough and youre probably wrong during dips. (((they))) are purely trying to get you to sell so the graphs drop below the current low to trigger the horoscope fibonacci traders. (((they))) want to drop the price of BTC and others in order to crash the market in order to buy cheap.

DO NOT POST IN THESE THREADS. REMEMBER TO HODL YOUR GROUND. STAY AWAKE EVEN HERE.

i am not at all saying AAAAAAAAAAAAA threads and pink wojaks are from (((them))) that meme is actually a good way of laughing off the pain of hodling in dips.

I will post this thread daily during large dips. buy it.

>> No.7839504

Close your eyes, make a wish, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breaths and put all your focus and attention onto your groaning
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut
innnn.....
outtttttdaddy

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all fappening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep and tug it gently. desu

WHEN WE DO SEX COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMCISIONS WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US MOMMY - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you allllllll

>> No.7839536

Please dont associate LINK with that white girl /soc/ meme.

Linkies only like asian girls.

>> No.7839713

Also explains the "OMG THATS RACIST" posts that seem to crop up a lot.

>> No.7839749

/pol/ is absolute cancer I swear

>> No.7839770

It's been pretty obvious when you see sudden spurts of only vaguely or non-/biz/related content with the intention to spread negativity.
>>7839536
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>> No.7839780

>>7839749
Agreed. OP writes like a 14 year old.

>> No.7839854

/pol/ was a mistake

>> No.7839931
File: 671 KB, 664x418, crying-liberal.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7839854
hi ShareBlue slime.>>7839780