[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 219 KB, 1216x528, dollar.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
780964 No.780964 [Reply] [Original]

Provide a superior product/service at a reasonable price.

>> No.780968

>>780964
Thats a start but were ignoring luck and marketing

>> No.780984

>>780964
Suck dick, $1

>> No.780998

>>780964
You want a superior product? Get ready to be not excited but learn a valuable lesson about business.

Honest advice.

What's so valuable about good advice? I'm not telling you to be a consultant. Honest advice given for free to a customer obviously wont make you any money otherwise but honest advice is superior to all other advice.

Honest advice gives you the advantage over every shill who is peddling affiliate garbage to their clients who fucking trust them.

Business A and B each have 100 clients. Business A recommends affiliate products. Business B does not. B has the competitive advantage if all other things equal. If you are have a business and you are involved in selling someone else's affiliate shit you are losing out to every business person who is giving their honest advice that a customer can feel, that is likely to be a superior recommendation because they are not financially obligated to an opinion that they will not change when a better product is presented, and will serve the customer better than the customer of the affiliate business.

This means the client network of the honest advice business is stronger than the affiliate client network. In a long term vision of the two businesses, which is more likely to survive for the longest? Which are more able to survive the routine cycles of hardship in an economy? Both businesses are providing equal products otherwise at equal prices.

If your business has the edge in any area over another business when times are hard you will be selected over your competitors because you can deliver a better quality at an equal price. Which is why you should offer yourself every advantage that you can have.

People who are interested in building skyscrapers often know nothing about foundations.

>> No.781014

>>780998
I got myself all teed up for some golden general business advise and then you went off about affiliate marketing

>> No.781018

>>781014
I prefaced it.

>> No.781432

>>780964
>>780984
1 000 000 dicks =1 000 000$
Challenge accepted

>> No.781594

This should be a sticky. and any time a user tries to make a post containing the words "rich" or "quick" they should be denied from posting, and be automatically forwarded to this post.

>> No.781598

>>780964

IF you were a member of the job creator master race you would already know how to make money.