[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 79 KB, 992x900, 1515919529555.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7787231 No.7787231 [Reply] [Original]

CRYPTO LONGTERM OPTIMISTIC PROJECTIONS THREAD

We could be set for a massive mooning soon and here's why. Possibly a cycle of moonings for years. Obviously there will still be crashes but whatever, moonings.

1) mass awareness over the last few months
2) people saw it go up, the tv news showed them bitcoin doubling in a short time. but they haven't invested yet because they still don't understand it
3) since then they've had more time to understand it, but didn't buy in
4) more mainstream publicity with bitcoin dropping from over 20k, then 10k then 6k
5) people who were even vaguely curious by now understand they want to buy low
6) by the time they're certain bitcoin is recovering people who first heard about bitcoin months ago but were too slow to buy in will finally be ready to give it a shot.
7) whales jump in, pump it up
8) it gets brought back down like decembers crash, with the whales eating the slower fish and newbs
9) the "bitcoin drama" of another major rise and crash fuels news and awareness and gossip again to start a new cycle from step 1
10) each cycle is bigger then the last, though many get shaken out every cycle, many stay

So am I right, good years ahead if not for bitcoin then for the crypto market at least, for similar reasons. Or is this just massive cope from a brainlet who didn't buy years ago like he should have?

>> No.7787344

so many fud threads but i dunno, i see this going up long term. bigly still.

>> No.7787385

>>7787231
Doesnt matter if the public is aware of it, not many can invest on their own and make a profit, and even less could day trade/understand the market. People think bitcoin is fake money again and everyone I know thinks I'm investing in fake videogame money

>> No.7787528

>>7787385
they're normies not retarded. if they suck at trading all the more reason for the whales to pump up the market to lure them in then dump on them. and if all they do is buy bitcoin and hodl, all the more reason for the whales to pump it up and then get them to panic sell by dumping it in an artful way. the whale market manipulation, the need cycles of fresh fish to feed on? right?

>> No.7787688

Post how much you need your portfolio to x by to have made it. We can average out all responses to get an idea of our chances.

I'll start, x5 needed

>> No.7787736

>>7787688
I'm all in on REQ, so I'll make it regardless

>> No.7787738
File: 1.16 MB, 579x523, 1516821677656.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1k to 100,00k
so 100x
within 4 years

making it or not gonna make it?

>> No.7787743

Before it'll moon again 1000 shitcoins will have to crash the market first.

>> No.7787771

>>7787738
assuming i'm at least avoiding major losses on bear runs by tethering a bit. and buying some promising alts now and again with moderate success