[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.19 MB, 1000x1338, 1517661859633.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7781880 No.7781880 [Reply] [Original]

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

>> No.7782172

>>7777777
We're going to make it boys

>> No.7782193

>>7781880
this shilling is just getting more and more pathetic as the days go on

come at me, shill group

>> No.7782198
File: 545 KB, 1906x2572, CL3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BROTHERS

We live in a false demiurge duality

Because of social conditioning and this framework of a duality (good vs evil), we allow guilt and shame to even exist.

We must break free of this duality, and we WILL.

We must break free from all old thought pattern. We must break free from all religion. We are all connected. Free infinite sovereign beings. The demiurge has trapped humanity here in this duality matrix, and we serve as soul batteries for them (almost literally like the matrix).

But do not fear. Many of us have incarnated here at this time to help humanity ascend and WE WILL overcome. Do not be angry and point fingers at 'enemies', that merely reinforces the duality. Break free from old thought. You have everything within and you are part of a collective being of Love. Read WingMakers and view their art, and open your heart and mind to your higher self.

>> No.7782258

>>7782198
Most people aren't ready for this information, but this man speaks absolute truth

>> No.7782291

>>7781880
You are a faggot. This is the gayest shit ever. Even gayer than when I buttfucked your dad.

>> No.7782382

>>7782258
Bro I am SO excited

Everyday I feel more Love in my heart, this is the most beautiful experience, if only we CONNECT with what we already have within.

If we all could do this ALL of the hatred and anger would end overnight. We would be free, and we ARE FREE, we just need to awaken to this TRUTH

>> No.7782711

>>7782382
Amen brother. Nice to see woke people on/biz/

>> No.7782734

>>7781880
>>7782198

At least pick a solid project when you even attempt this.

Out of everything you picked Link..

Fuck, you bring shame to those that are aware. I hereby curse you - you will get sick very soon for trying to shill this shitcoin to unknowing new investors.

>> No.7782745

Can someone post the ranks please? I just went all in and got 7,633 link

>> No.7782749

Is 4.2K LINK enough to make it?

>> No.7782864

>>7782749
Is $4.5mil enough?