[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 18 KB, 400x400, XTZ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7635755 No.7635755 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone out there actually been in crypto longer than 3 months and own this along with me. Newfags and lawsuit FUD'ers need not apply.

>> No.7636429

Yeah, I’ve been in BTC since 2012, and I put over half my stack into the ICO

After this comes along, the thought of trying to secure any non-trivially valued smart contract without an associated proof of its correctness by construction will be laughable.

I think it also fulfills the expectations of die-hard crypto-anarchists about what form the true anticipated Digital Republic should have. Core is dying and the whales (who aren’t already in, a lot of them are) will be looking for solid ground on which to re-establish.

>> No.7636567

>>7636429
I really hope you are right for your own sake. Last I checked people's btc and ETH were held hostage with a third party group offshore in Switzerland or something - an epic fuck up. The Opportunity cost of buying into this ICO was tremendous so I hope you can recover your money. I don't seriously think this is going to rival ethereum, it's just too behind. Maybe you can sell and get your money back at the top of the hype.

>> No.7636691

>>7636567
Don’t worry about me friendo, I’ll be making it one way or another no matter what happens to Tezos.

>> No.7636746

>>7635755
Wish I had more than $1500 dollars worth..it was when I just started and I threw 15% of my stack in. Now I have 250,000 and I can’t wait to buy more.