[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 36 KB, 400x500, 1518469000058.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7620584 No.7620584 [Reply] [Original]

we are at 38% there is no going back now

>> No.7620600

straight to 70$

>> No.7620604
File: 94 KB, 601x508, 1468002545175.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

APOLOGIZE

>> No.7620631

im picking out my helicopter now

>> No.7620645

i wish i had some link to dump at this price damn

sadly i'm still all in fiat since btc hit 18k

>> No.7620681

>>7620584
>down to 36%

hahah

>> No.7620708

Dumped at 7100 no regrets will buy the pull back

>> No.7620760
File: 407 KB, 800x506, 1513529380266.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7620600
my dubs confirmed

>> No.7620919

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew...the ones who had heard, but didn't listen...
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver..and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew..
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair...
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

>> No.7620980

>>7620600
reporting in.
also checked

>> No.7620998
File: 744 KB, 1020x1020, 988.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7620600
very nice

>> No.7621016

>>7620584
FUCK I only have 2000 LINK I should have believed

>> No.7621107
File: 39 KB, 480x600, 1in5p63fargz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Oh Anon, it's so hard finding a stable job these days... Since 2021, that is for the last two years almost everything is automated! But hey, wait, I haven't asked you what do you do!
>Where do I work? To be honest I don't really have to work these days, I'm living on a passive income that is enough for me to have a lot of time for my hobbies and travelling.
>I don't believe you, you won a lottery or something? *laughs*
>Well, you heard about this thing called LINK, right?
>*bites her lip* o-of course I did, everyone has
>So In 2017 I was very into advanced computer science. I was researching blockchain technology which back then was a nerdy niche. For example, I was digging through hundreds of thousands of posts on a very specialized Internet forum dedicated to cutting-edge cryptocurrency trading methods. In short, after becoming a self-taught expert in this field...
>*looks at you with mouth wide open*
>...I decided to buy LINK tokens for around 0.1$ at this thing called ICO... Anyway, you can guess the rest!
>*blushes and gently pats your shoulder* Haha, you must have a lot of them!
>Nah, in fact I sold them all when their price reached 10$... Pretty silly of me, but who would have thought! I'm still happy with what happened, I can do what I want and I paid all my parents' debts.
>*looks awkwardly on the floor* Haha Anon, what a crazy story, you're so smart! Emm you see, It was fun talking with you but I have to go now. What a coincidence... you know Chad? He bought LINK at 10$ after having seen it on CNBC and held for a few years... Anyway, today he's throwing a party on his yacht and he invited me, can you believe that? I need to go now, I don't want to be late! Bye Anon!