[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 316 KB, 628x511, 53A61C0E-BFD0-4F28-968D-CFFA2FE614B5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7598341 No.7598341 [Reply] [Original]

>”you’ll never get rich working for someone else”

>”businesses don’t exploit workers”

???
?
?

>> No.7598947

Similar story from work.

A guy at work came up with an idea, designed and implemented the system to make it work. Had to jump through loads of hoops to convince management it was a good idea. He put himself under a shitton of pressure and increased his own workload for over a year before it was implemented. He's still running it now for them and working long fucking hrs, but the system doesn't require him to run it so he can't leverage the position. It's saved the company $300k already and his testing showed it would save them around $1m a yr.

They gave him a $100 gift voucher. That is all. No promotion, no wage increase.

The best part was when he came in complaining that the IRS taxed him on the gift card.

Working hard for other people is a scam. Make it look like you are working hard, make it look like you care, get in with the right people and you will do a lot better than anyone who actually does real work. 99.99% of execs/leaders/managers/senior members of organisation are paid mega bucks to just make decisions based on other people's work and then expect other people to make their decision happen.

don't be a giftcardcuck

>> No.7599056
File: 52 KB, 539x871, 1515617355587.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7598341
yeah it's fucking bollocks...

I made ten thousands for my previous boss and received a 200 dollar bonus as a thank you.

Now I work for myself and run my own webshop.

>> No.7599066

>>7598947
Big if true

>> No.7599170

>>7598947
It's funny because politicians pretend to not know whats causing productivity stagnation.

The small business I work at could do with some grafting, but i'm already doing 30% of the work for about 5% of the the profits. All because the boss could afford to set up and leave it to run itself, whilst controlling the money.

>> No.7599183

His "suggest" were already being implemented anyway. They gave him a pat on the head and £10 for nothing.

>> No.7599279

My number one wagecucking rule: never trust your employer. Ever. The whole relationship is exploitation plain and simple. They might seem like good people, maybe even like your friend but at the end of the day you are a pawn for their gains. Dont give something for nothing expecting them to do the right thing. It will never happen.

>> No.7599293

>>7598947
That's why you never implement shit at your actual workplace. You go to the competition and sell your ideas there for a better position and a sweet bonus. Along with the corporate secrets and other shit they might be interested in.

>> No.7599301

If you have good ideas, keep them to yourself and make your own business

>> No.7599303

his idea was for company vehicles to use company petrol stations
not that mindblowing

>> No.7599395

>>7598947

>go to lunch with CEO and CEO of foreign sister company
>foreign CEO brags how they make a million per employee in revenue
>boss tells him "shh dont say that we have workers around"

yeah fuck these people I used to put in lonng hours and give a fuck. not anymore.

>> No.7599417

>>7599301

>implying not every fucking idea under the sun has been concocted.

>> No.7599444
File: 5 KB, 205x246, dumbjak.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7599417

>> No.7599480

>>7599395

Who in the absolute fuck do you work for that is making a million per employee? Better yet, who in the fuck is making this place a million in revenue? Why does this sound so fucked?

>> No.7599483

Also HR is a scam, wagecucks always tell you " hr here to help you, they looking after you"

There job is to squeeze the most money/productivity out of employees and make sure you either don't quit if they want you or get rid of you if they don't want you. There role is literally called human resources.

So many cucks at work who think they are there to support your "development" and "career progression". tragic

I learnt early on how bad hr can be, a guy working with us went to them saying he was bored in the job because he thought he could do much more and his manager was holding the team back. Suggested all these ways they could make things better. HR were really friendly and open even before he went to talk to them, they're like "yes we want you to grow inside our business too"

Anyway they told the manager and the guy I worked with got pushed out of the company for not having the right culture. the manager still runs that team like shit and nothing gets done. I saw the hr files because I do the tech and it was all shit like "gets bored easily at work, doesn't put in 100%" not what the guy meant at all and not what he said to them.

hr are the minions of the managers

>> No.7599524

>>7599483

Ever notice how it's always obese, butterfaced women who work in HR?

>> No.7599581

>>7599524
>obese
>butterfaced
It doesn't mean what you think it means

>> No.7599596

>>7599301
>implying an idea makes a business

to start with you need two things to make a business profitable. the ability to create something (supply chain, production) and the ability to sell something (contacts, market research, leads, hard work). after that you can focus on expanding and making a good business. but if you have no way to make/distribute something and no one who will buy it then it will be worthless.

also the startup meme doesn't apply to normal people. it's either ran by already rich people who can afford to not make a profit for 2-5yrs or people who are good enough at marketing to get some stupid VCs to pay for them to not make a profit for 2-5yrs

>> No.7599600

>>7599483

I don't think anyone is under the delusion that HR is there to help them, they just have to pass that bullshit image to try to trick people into thinking they're necessary personnel.

>> No.7599623

>>7599581

Thanks nigger. It took one second to google that.

>> No.7599657

>>7599581
To be fair, maybe he meant they literally have butter residue on their faces.

>> No.7599683

i always thought if you arent getting promoted for putting in the effort its time to quit

>> No.7599726

>>7599657

That's what a shit load of makeup looks like. That's what I always thought it meant - a woman with so much makeup on her face that it looks like she smeared butter all over herself.

>> No.7599755

This is exactly why you job hop. Companies don't give the slightest shit about you once you're hired, so the only way to get what you deserve is get hired with it.

>> No.7599766

>>7599524
at the fs hotel i quit last year the hr juniors were the fuckable ones along with marketing.

>> No.7599767

>>7599524
Today, I went into work to cover for another workers day shift. I saw all the workers at the place I'm contracted out too.
The worker suite and HR suite had a bunch of old boomer types, pajeets, and a few numale faggots that come with innercity hippy college towns. The Design suite has few boomers and pajeets but many numales and couple younger wimmin.
Executive suite man if I didn't browse /pol/ I wouldn't have noticed all the hook noses and bald spots.
Then there's /fit/guy he got moved from the worker suite to executive suite.

>> No.7599783

>>7599726
No, it means "everything is hot, BUT HER FACE".

>> No.7599792

stupid fuckin commies, you put in your hours and be fuckin glad you have the opportunity to mess around on bullshit instead of doing your actual job

>> No.7599831

>>7599783

Your reading comprehension is complete shit you annoying fuck. Damn you're annoying.

>> No.7599884

>>7599755
this is truth. average 3% yoy wage growth if you don't move. average 15% yoy wage growth if you move jobs (if youre good at interviews and not autistic).

i move job every 2yrs, you end up going into a more senior position and getting a wage increase, along with all the kushy sign-up bonuses they offer to get you on board. it takes 6 months to fully understand their business/your role so you don't do shit for that time. all the while you've found out who you need to be liked by to get forward in the company and got cosy with them (again easy if you're not autistic). after 12months you know enough about the business/your role to make it sound like you're valuable and intelligent, all the while you're liked by the decision makers.

Then 16-18months in it's time to start looking for a new job. aiming to hand in notice on the 23rd month and leave 24th. never ever accept a counter-offer. not only will your company and decision makers resent you for thinking of leaving/having to pay you more/thinking youre valuable, they will lose respect for you because you took the pussy option

>> No.7599948

>>7599884

>acting like the workplace is a serious place.

What a fucking suck up.

>> No.7599976

That's why if you are a wagecuck you just do the absolute minimum.

Why break our back when you're already being exploited?

Wage cucking is basically getting back for 10% of the value you actually create.

I go in late, go home early, do the absolute minimum, keep my head down, act busy when necessary, and just chill out.

Pretty sure since the start of the year I've only actually worked about 100 hours tops.

>> No.7600059

ITT wagecucks

>> No.7600109

If you want to experience the ultimate wagecuck simulator where working hard doesn't amount to anything - work in government / public sector.

Have 2 weeks left before going to a startup.

>> No.7600110

>>7599976
Me too, except I've "worked" a lot fucking less than 100 hours. I have a comfy office job with almost no supervision, and I'm sure that out of the 8 hours each day I spend in the office I spend less than 1 hour actually working.

>> No.7600156

>>7600110

Go on...

>> No.7600224

>>7600110

i had a job like that and I wanted to kms
why hang around some fucking office just to pretend to work
I quit after like a week

>>7599480

would rather not dox myself m8
but yeh 9 figure company with a million per employee

>> No.7600297

>>7599279
This. You are essentially the TA bot making them big gains over time. When your TA boy makes a big trade, do you give it a cut or tell it to get back to work? The irony of automation is that nothing actually changes in our economic relationships.

>> No.7600346

>>7600109
I worked for local government.. You can easily get away with barely any work - nobody cares

>> No.7600384

>>7600109
I had an internship at a government statistics facility in the IT department. Nobody ever did anything unless someone called that some shit broke, then you just went there diagnosed it in 5 minutes and fucked off back to the IT room to browse memes all day.
Pay was shit too barely above minimum wage. God wagecucking is so depressing that's why I have high hopes my LINK stack frees me from these shackles.

>> No.7600409

>>7600224
I know that feel...

I kind of hate my job. Sometimes I get so bored doing nothing, I actually do more work

>> No.7600410

My last boss was pretty good to me
Just lawn mowing for $23 an hour
If we got a job that he was getting pretty good money on i would get a bonus, if i did a yard by myself sometimes he would let me just keep all the money if the client paid cash on those occasions and he even paid my rent for me when i was short on cash one week
There are good bosses out there but i dont think there are many

$10 gift card, i would quit that job on the spot and steal all the pens on the way out

>> No.7600453

>>7599948
>27 yrs old
>earn 6 figures
>have barely done any real work for the past 4 years
>able to make people think I'm a good person/clever/friendly/what they want me to be
>no wife/gf/kids

Please tell me again how i'm doing things wrong. I hope you enjoy your sporadic periods of unemployment, the disappointment of moving back in with your parents, the feeling of being looked down on by everyone you work for, the crippling burden of passing another year with dreams unaccomplished, the slow but sure realisation that your life has been worthless and no one would even notice if you were gone. You are the 30-40 year old guy in the office, I've seen you in every office I've worked in, they all have one. Slightly overweight but not morbidly obese, you don't really work hard or shine but you don't do zero, you once leered on someone in the office and they don't invite you to anything, you wear a miserable shirt/tie combination your ex wife bought you 5 years ago which you iron every night while watching netflix, without realising that if you didn't iron it no one would even care. You are a placeholder in the office. You are the coffee stain on the rug. The stain that occasionally can be seen, adding a dirty, yellow, obsolete feel to the office. In the end the stain remains until the rug is replaced, because it isn't a big of enough mark to be worth effort of scrubbing it off.

>> No.7600480

Funny how libertarians turn into communist (or at least endorse their rhetoric) the minite they actually have to discuss working instead of market abstractions.

>> No.7600490

>>7599755
It's ironic because the execs I talk to say they hate getting resumes with a bunch of 3 year work experiences, but then refuse to give raises to people who stay.

>> No.7600492

>>7598341

you either work for you own dream, or work for someone else's. the choice is yours, if your dream is really to sit in a chair 9 to 5 so be it, but deep down you know that you wanted more out of life.

t. engineering major who will probably never work a corporate 9 to 5 despite good job offers

>> No.7600495

>>7600384

I work in taxes - doing audits etc. Brought in $4 mill yield since April 17 which is half the entire yield of my team of 10 people.

No pay rises in 4 years. Manager started talking shit about delay in cases despite amount of shit I do so decided to bail, got headhunted by firm working with tech startups. Had a monthly meeting with manager who went through all my cases nitpicking and at the end dropped that my 1 month notice of leaving. Felt great.

>> No.7600543
File: 179 KB, 962x641, 023974023423.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7599480

I'm thinking it's the cheap oversea labor from shitholes.

>> No.7600544

>>7600453

Holy shit. Writing a book in response to my bait.

Had a feeling you were an absolute retarded cuck.

>> No.7600630

>>7600480
As a blind system, the market is extremely effective. Huge standards of living increase and all that. It's just that life itself gets a lot worse.

>> No.7600661

>>7600492
What about syndicalism?

>> No.7600688

>>7599480
My sibling is a solicitor for a law firm that was set up by (and is still run by) several accountants with 0 legal experience. Every solicitor who comes on board is told that they must earn the company a minimum of 1 million in fees from clients every year or they'll be fired. If they don't like it, there's about 50 solicitors waiting in line for the job, and a fresh crop of graduate suckers coming out every year. It's crazy what you can do once you have a certain amount of money & reputation.

>> No.7600705

>>7600543
I wish I owned a slave factory. Too bad laws prohibit western owned slave factories and only asian countries get to own slave factories. Then the slave factory owners get to buy up all this sweet western real estate. Anyone in China want to help me open a slave factory?
Life isn't fair :(

>> No.7600711
File: 153 KB, 382x479, Karl_Marx.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7598341
>>7598947
I warned you about capital bro

>> No.7600724

>>7600661
syndicalism only works if all parties involved are working for the 100% benefit of the group. the second anyone moves even a % onto themselves the whole thing fails. I'll let you in on a secret, they never work for the 100% benefit of the group.

>> No.7600753

>>7600688

That's sick.
>actually signing up for something like that

>>7600543

This is just a bunch of packed sardines

>> No.7600875

>>7598341
That image will be in a dictionary someday accompanying the term 'wagecuck'.

>> No.7600892

>>7600480
i thought they become natsoc

>> No.7600905

>>7599831
no wonder you hate HR, you have no people skills or knowledge of common colloquialisms

>> No.7600937

>>7600453
Seek help man, you sound like Patrick Bateman

>> No.7600938

>>7598947
thats why you never tell how you are doing it.
Especially if you can automate something.
Once you tell the company you were able to automate 90% of your work guess what happens... nope its not a huge raise, you end up without a job and they use your automation process.

>> No.7600963

>>7600753
>signing up for that
life is a ponzi

>> No.7600964
File: 2.11 MB, 1500x2000, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7600892
Natcucks don't give a fuck about worker's rights.

>> No.7600977

>>7598947
This unironically.

I had a buddy who helped the insurance company he worked for save a shit ton of money (and lawsuits) after he found a bug in the payment system. He told his team manager about the bug and they both agreed to present the problem to corporate at the end of the week. Well, said team manager decides to go in the next day and present, taking all the credit, being promoted to corporate manager, and worst off the guy told my buddy “don’t worry I’ll put in a good word for you” knowing that didn’t mean shit. My buddy is still stuck in the same position for 3 years and is on the chopping block for budget cuts. Moral of the story, always be ruthless and Always assume everyone will fuck you over no matter what.

>> No.7601040

>>7600964
neither do commies, but they kill everyone instead of just jews and niggers

>> No.7601043

>>7600156
Not much else to say. It's pretty laid back and I can come and go as I please. The owner hands me a sheet of paper every now and then for things that need changed on the website, which takes like five seconds to change. The rest of the time is spent shitposting on 4chan and shuffling papers every now and then when people walk by to look busy.

>>7600224
well I'm a student. So it works out nice having such a laid back job to do while I'm in uni.

>> No.7601044

>>7600480
you just made that up

>> No.7601045

>>7600938
You know what people who code for a living call obtusely written and hard to understand scripts? Job security.

>> No.7601057

>>7598947
I was an intern at a tech company for the better part of last year.

Increased the company's revenue by a double digit percentage (=> *millions of dollars* per quarter). My mentors congratulated me and they were awesome but beyond that, I got ignored by the rest of the company.

I wasn't paid that well (although I can't complain) but I don't care about money. What really bothered me is that I am just craving for recognition and the CEO didn't even bother saying "Hello" to me in the morning.

What a piece of shit.

Anyway, it doesn't matter now. It was a valuable lesson if I ever manage people or start my own company.

>> No.7601102

>>7600480

I don't hear anyone saying we should enact "fairness" laws or regulate anything. Bitching about the workplace is different from demanding a legal and nequal pay no matter the position

>> No.7601145

>>7601057
you didnt ask for a raise/promotion?

>> No.7601187

>>7600480
Yes there's asymmetry in the employer-employee relationship, that's not an argument for central planning though.

What bother me is to see talented people like the guy OP talks about be at the bottom of the food chain (for lack of a better word) simply because they have no access to private capital to start their own ventures.

Guess what's the best way to efficiently allocate capital to generate wealth? That's right. Not Socialism.

In a free society, the hero would be able to rise quickly through his merit or even start his own venture. Because what brings value is valuable.

Senior execs are just rent-seeking bitches that would do well regardless of the regime.

>> No.7601195

>>7600977

should have gone straight to the ceo

>> No.7601208

>>7601102
I don't think you have a good understanding of actual communism if you are fronting liberalist welfare state solutions as the same thing. Most of the bitching I'm seeing here is related to people;
A. Calling the boss worker relationship exploitative as opposed to mutually beneficial
B. Complaining about having surplus value of their labour extracted from them as opposed to being happy they are in a contract agreed to by both parties

>> No.7601231

>>7598341
Lmao that guy got cucked

>> No.7601272

>>7601145
I didn't ask because I had no leverage (my time was almost up) and also don't care much for that.

I just wanted people to congratulate me and get a monthly award for engineers (some dumb fuck got it for doing a third of the work I did - fucking fuck).

Now I would do things differently for sure though. I matured.

>> No.7601287

>>7601187
>thats not an argument for central planning
government is another form of collective bargaining. right now its the only form of collective bargaining.

>> No.7601293

>>7600346
you fucking leech
kys

>> No.7601301

>>7600480

So we can all agree humans at their core are greedy and will ultimately fail to be fair. So why on Earth would you grant more power to a central human authority to "remedy" (see Chinafy) that situation

Free enterprise is damage control for the inherent truth that we are going to fuck each other over, and that the absolute best ideas and ability will prevail in the end, as they have despite cases of impediment

>> No.7601344

Your boss is the person in the world who is willing to offer you the most for your services.

Where you would have nothing, he gives you something to do and a compensation.

If you think there's someone else who would give you more, try to find a new boss.

If you think you deserve more but nobody is offering more, create your own company.

If you don't think you deserve more but you want more, kys.

When you're working for someone else's company, do something great, and they still wouldn't mind losing you, that's because your greatness is a one time thing, they already got all they wanted from you. Get better and become more important.

>> No.7601350
File: 76 KB, 960x533, DVt0R6kUQAAwiAD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7598341
>Didn't use the idea as leverage
>When initially denied by his lazy scumfuck exec overlords he didn't immediately sell it to the company's competition
So he was dumb
where problem sir?

>> No.7601353

>>7600688
>>7600688
dubs confirms fuck working for these kikes.

>> No.7601384

>>7601301
But then the solution is to atomize power as much as possible, not create a system were it can be hoarded via either political power or capital.

>> No.7601386
File: 183 KB, 1200x900, Obama's Welfare Legacy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7598341
>>”you’ll never get rich working for someone else”
>>”businesses don’t exploit workers”

This is why I refuse to be taken advantage of by The White Man.

I collect my welfare checks with Pride because it means I'm not a slave of "The Man" and I can be my own boss.

>> No.7601389

>>7601350
there's literally no problem whatsoever with what happened.

>> No.7601401

>>7601301
This is the exact reason that crypto is the future.

Trustless systems. Human greed removed from the work-stream. Smart contracts, immutable history.

Half of my creams at the idea of a future built on this, the other half worries what all the unemployed people will do in a post-crypto world if we don't cull them.

>> No.7601419

>>7601384
Capital doesn't give you power by itself, unless you're advocating for a system where violence is tolerated.

Free market advocates claim for non-violent systems.

>> No.7601421

>>7601301
because the government "might" while your boss definitely wont

>> No.7601445

>>7598341
>Be me
>This guy driving one of my trucks contacts me
>wtf
>I don't have time for your peasantry
>tells me about "his ideas"
>God damn one of those people
>even sends me an email
>get home, fuck my wife in my 1 million dollar mansion
>Shit it's fun being rich
>Smoke a joint by my pool
>Decide to check my finances
>Stupid email verification
>Spam folder: 1 new email
>kek from that fucking peasant
>holyshit.jpg
>actually has a brilliant idea.
>Use that shit, saves my company
>Thankful as fuck
>Contact branch manager
>Thanks peasant on my behalf...
>Manager: "what should I get him?"
Penis

>> No.7601448

>>7601350
In America companies can literally sue you for doing that and win. Literally any idea you have under them as long as they can prove it took place while you worked there belongs to them. It's become standard in almost all industries.

>> No.7601452

>>7601419
capital is the most important thing in capitalism

>> No.7601464

>>7601386
can someone plot this against the growth of numutts in the states

>> No.7601485
File: 128 KB, 748x1162, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7601419
Lol

>> No.7601489

>>7601386
why not start your own biz and become "the man" fucking over everyone else.

>> No.7601510

>>7601386
>Population increases
>This is the result

WOW

>> No.7601516

>>7601445
LOL

>> No.7601531

>>7598341
They tried to fix it in Switzerland. https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/pat-garofalo/2013/11/25/the-importance-of-switzerlands-112-ceo-pay-cap-vote

>> No.7601539

>>7601401
What they do in every non welfare state: find themselves a job. People rarely starve because of not working, he who wants to eat will feed himself.

>> No.7601541

>>7601452
You can have all the capital in the world but your power over me is limited to our voluntary contractual obligations, you only have the power people are willing to give you.

>> No.7601568

>>7601541
Lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_union_busting_in_the_United_States

>> No.7601599

>>7601485
Pretty sure the post you're quoting says "unless you're advocating for a system where violence is tolerated"

Violence is the problem here, not capital. Most people have capital and don't go around killing others.

>> No.7601612

>>7601541
theres a lot of shit people are willing to do for some capital or else they starve

>> No.7601658

>>7601612
And there's a lot of people willing to charge you a fee to prevent that from happening.

>> No.7601681

>>7601658
yea but you can bargain right down

>> No.7601731
File: 425 KB, 1751x863, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7601599
>violence is tolerated
Tolerated? It is encouraged.

>> No.7601750

>>7601539
You realise that when crypto goes mainstream, as in the technology reaches full potential and scale globally, the efficiency and transparency benefits will make 99.99% of employees undesirable and redundant.

At which point businesses have a few options:
1) Get rid of the bulk of their employees, forcing governments to either provide universal basic income or cull the population (cull will be eventual option because too many stupid people with too much free time on their hands will do bad things)
2) Invent fake jobs that pay low wages, similar to what some companies have now. What your average redditor does for a job, sitting in a office doing 30-60mins of real work a day while complaining that someone didn't tag a picture as NSFW.
3) Increase the number of experience jobs, minimum wage jobs like you see in bars/cafe's. Starfucks were the first to perfect this, it's all about the service and experience of getting a coffee. Picking your size in foreign words, lots of glittery words/names. Having your name written on your cup an read out-loud. Being seen in the cafe with your coffee enjoying the free internet.

Most likely they will take on all three of these in a part, pushing lots of minimum wage jobs that demand you provide an important human experience to make it seem like buying/selling a coffee is not just something a machine could do better.

>> No.7601756

>>7599831
Salty as fuck about being a dumbass who says things they don't understand. IQ definitely sub-100.

>> No.7601761

If you don't like chasing profits work in nonprofit or govt sector, or else overthrow capitalism

>> No.7601769
File: 80 KB, 614x1024, D65F713F-B1DB-4032-A310-8BB85F937E99.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7601419

>capital doesn’t give you power
>having massive amounts of money doesn’t give you any power

Hello JIDF

>> No.7601771

>>7598947
The reason they'd never promote a grunt wagecuck is because they view them as filth. It's about intrinsic class/genetics, not intelligence or ability.

In almost all cases, they're right not to let the plebs into their circle. Usually it ends badly.

>> No.7601799

>>7601599

Yeah they just buy politicians instead lmao

>> No.7601804

>>7600453
Hahahahahaha goes on about "Easy if you are not autistic"
Anon I've got bad news for you...
Ps nice LARP

>> No.7601806

>>7601208
most of the people here have an in depth actual understanding of little to nothing, you're fighting against windmills

>> No.7601813

>>7601731
yeah, it is most definitely encouraged against thieves and trespassers.

>> No.7601850

>>7601681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb8nJauOq_8

Check this and tell me which problems you'd see. This is what Capitalism would lead us to.

The main issue with states and their main anti-capitalist stance is that the relationship between man and state is not set contractually in a bilateral way, enforced by third party agencies.

This prevents societies from keeping founders values, this allows for democracy to degenerate cities, and so on.

What we need is a world with million of city states you could easily chose from, and then let the market show us which ones are more successful.

That's why I am a Capitalist.

>> No.7601864

>>7600453
Also the amount of projection in this post is unfucking real, this is the most unhinged post I've seen on /biz/ this year

>> No.7601866

>>7600495
Sounds like you got a lucky break, congrats anon. What does the startup do?

>> No.7601874

>>7601419
>Capital doesn't give you power

t. /biz/ poster who sticks sharpies in his ass for btc

>> No.7601897

>>7601187
>"the hero"
my sides holy fuck anon you're truly delusional somebody misinterpreted Nietzsche or just went straight for the DOGSHIT Ayn Rand nice fantasies cuckaroo

>> No.7601917

>>7601731
If you don't do anything against violent individuals you're allowing violence. I mean, I didn't think I'd have to clarify that, but apparently I'm overestimating people here.

>> No.7601920

I own a company and I have never had an employee do anything increased profit by leaps in bounds like I'm hearing here. But if I did I would reward them.

At the same time understand that as a business owner I have done all the things that match these wah wah I did something stories thousands of times. Who the fuck do you think is patting me on the back?

>> No.7601926

>>7601850
>city states
christ, that is some fucking meme shit. city states went obsolete about 200 years ago

>> No.7601958

>>7601926
Yeah, the remaining city states are only, most of the times, the richest countries in their respective geographical areas.

>> No.7601977

>>7601850
>let the market show us which ones are more successful
Speaking about a man made concept like if it were an infallible God makes me instantly distrustful of what you are selling.

>> No.7601995

>>7601874
Only if I wanted to. So how is it power, when I can say no?

>> No.7602035

>>7601977
You don't think market caters people's demand?

>> No.7602047

>>7601864
Says the guy who felt to need to reply twice. Did I prick a nerve? Make sure you don't stay up too late tonight, gotta get up early to iron that shirt and no, you can't keep putting bleach in the washing machine with it to make it 'look like new'. No amount of bleach will make it new again, just like people like you. You have to throw it away a buy a new unused one in a new style.

>> No.7602059

>>7601917
And thus we enter the "kill every dissenter or starve them" stage of non violent libertarianism.

>> No.7602061

>>7601958
there is only 1 city statr in the whole world that is an actual country

>> No.7602063

>>7601448
>
Only if you came up with the idea during the company's working hours, in which case no shit it belongs to them, because they literally paid you for that time.

>> No.7602150

>>7602059
I don't think libertarians advocate for killing dissenters.

At most what we call for is the right to associate and dissociate with whomever we decide.

Unless they're violent, then helicopter ride.

>> No.7602173

some boomer I work with starts telling me about how he was starting a company to develop some idea he had but apparently him and his "friends" that he hired as employees weren't having a lot of success so he basically gave the idea to his company
>mfw this cuck tells me it bought him 10 more years at the company like that's a good thing
>mfw in those 10 years he took a pay cut on at least one occasion during layoffs
>doesn't leverage his position for a new job
why do boomers think they deserve respect from anyone? hell if I was this guy I wouldn't even respect myself

>> No.7602199

>>7602035
Not when things like deceptive marketing, paid or suppressed studies and the right to lie as freedom of speech exist.

>> No.7602210

>>7601750
>Increase the number of experience jobs, minimum wage jobs like you see in bars/cafe's. Starfucks were the first to perfect this, it's all about the service and experience of getting a coffee. Picking your size in foreign words, lots of glittery words/names. Having your name written on your cup an read out-loud. Being seen in the cafe with your coffee enjoying the free internet.
>Most likely they will take on all three of these in a part, pushing lots of minimum wage jobs that demand you provide an important human experience to make it seem like buying/selling a coffee is not just something a machine could do better.

hadn't thought of starbucks that way until now - the business model could literally be coffee vending machines in rented units pumping out coffee with gratuitous wifi and seating, but it wouldn't be as profitable as the current 'starbucks experience' model. interesting.

>> No.7602249

>>7602150
I've talked to enough libertarians to know that when its a large enough majority of people that wish to disassociate from you peacefully, if you've got the means, you'll try to kill them. Can't let them threaten that society of "volunteers" by making it non viable.

>> No.7602250

>>7602199
I'm against fraud and, if we lived in a capitalist world, I would choose live in a private city where fraud was forbidden.

The scenario I paint would allow you to choose the laws that suit you the most.

>> No.7602300

>>7602249
Well I don't feel identified with what you're talking about and I'm a libertarian. I've never read any libertarian author that advocates for unjustified violence without prior aggression.

If you let your anecdotal evidence form your bias then that's up to you.

>> No.7602327

>>7602250
Capitalism is inherently globalist in approach and scope. It also favour homogeneity in regulation or their absence. I've studied enough economics to see that.

>> No.7602355

>>7602300
Right here bud>>7601731

>> No.7602357

>be me
>wagecuck
>sitting on toilet right now on company time reading this thread

>> No.7602362

I got a £50 voucher from Amazon and didn't do anything

>> No.7602408

>>7602357
here's your chance to suggest they start using single-ply toiler paper, saving them millions each year. wouldn't want to pass up that amazon gift card.

>> No.7602420

>>7602327
>It also favour homogeneity in regulation or their absence. I've studied enough economics to see that.

The concept of poly-centric law is the most Capitalist idea ever to be conceived.

Look it up, plenty of reading about it.

>>7602355
None of those quotes talk about using violence against peaceful individuals.

>> No.7602423

>>7598341
>>7598947
Your contract doesn’t say they have to pay you for ideas, companies don’t owe you shit.

If you want to make money, get legal ownership of the idea and sell it to your employer or rival company.

Work is business, don’t be a dumbass and do shit for free. Do the absolute minimum required to get your pay check and always demand more money if they want more than minimum from you

>> No.7602458

>>7601510
Exactly. I hate seeing numbers out of context.

>> No.7602527

>>7600453
And for that reason, In out!

>> No.7602532

>>7599417
Just imagine if everyone had this attitude.

Think about all the companies and people that made millions simply making a competing product, not even necessarily better or very different.
Pepsi, Xbox, Any animation after Disney, every superhero comic after the first, all the car companies after ford, all the fast food companies, restaurants, etc

Fuck sake

>> No.7602540

>>7602250
>I would choose live in a private city where fraud was forbidden

Problem here is that you are assuming that either 1) you're valuable enough to a private city for them to offer rules you want or 2) there are people collectively worth enough to a private city that share your opinions on what a good city should do.

How do you know that people actually believe and follow the same values as you, especially when you remove the poor like private cities do (the highest bidder gets a slot). Before you say that the value of humans is more than money, maybe in some cases now but not in 50 years when robots/ai can do most of the things humans can. Then only power/wealth will matter.

If a private city was invented today that ran on a highest price paid gets a place and your voice is more important if you have more money they would look like this:
>99.99% male citizens, mainly 40 and older, mainly white.
>lax laws on sex, lots of non citizen women/young women and non consensual sex would be allowed, lower sex age most likley
>violence acceptable against non citizens
inb4 this isn't bad.

if you don't believe the above just look at any situation where the powerful have been able to do whatever they want, most recently the middle east rulers who have enjoyed drugs, sex with anyone, violence against anyone, theft, bribery, murder all without any repercussions

>> No.7602577

>>7602355
Let me guess. You're mad that a pinko like you gets a complimentary helicopter ride.

>> No.7602598

>>7602532
>soft drinks, mass media entertainment, cars, gadgets, fast food
yea its 2018 and we have rehash after rehash

>> No.7602604

>>7599417
With that mentality you won't be rich, look at the blockchain it is like the App store when it started and now there are million of apps and a lot of money to be made.
Opportunities come and go and it is upto you to take advantage of them.

>> No.7602621

>>7602577
>whataboutism
You'll have to try harder than that.
>>7602420
Nothing says peace like unironically endorsing fascism

>> No.7602657

How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 8:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?

>> No.7602663

>>7602540
>1) you're valuable enough to a private city for them to offer rules you want

I'm not asking for the moon here. I want a private city that:

a) Controls migration, background checks, etc
b) Forbids democracy over most contractual terms
c) Provides security (including against fraud) and maybe fire-fighting.

I think that market incentives should lead to most cities being like this. If not, I would buy land in a remote area and form my own private city with those rules, as I believe them to be the minimum necessary for prosperity.

>> No.7602710

>>7602540
>99% male citizens
cmon places that rich would have 10 to 1 male to females or something.
also rich people need poor people to serve them.
but youre right about population control. they would only accept the best candidates for either citizenship (loads e money) or labour (good but still cheap)

>> No.7602721

>>7602598
My point is if your goal is to make money, you can sell something that already exists and still do well.

Im not saying any m’y examples are great products, they just seemed like ones NEETs on here would know of

>> No.7602724

>>7602663
>>7601850
>and libertarians resent being called feudalist

>> No.7602736

>>7602621
>Nothing says peace like unironically endorsing fascism
Mises didn't endorse fascism, he claimed fascism was good to rid us of commies, in the same way getting a long ass parasites in you body can heal asthma.

>> No.7602750

How do people on here think all this stuff about wage labor but are also capitalist?

>> No.7602796

>>7598947

>Working hard

Guy I can accolades all the time and dick around like 95% of the day. Stop trying at work. Just do your function, get a paycheck, and go home. Save all your energy for a business and investing, fuck all that hard work shit.

>> No.7602800

>>7602750
Slaves dreaming of themselves not as free men but as masters.

>> No.7602805

>>7602750
basically republicans.
temporarily embarrassed millionaires

>> No.7602872

I wasn't your typical wagecuck, but I'll leave it up to you if it was worse or not:

>just out of college
>want to work for state department
>take FSOT, pass first time (that's not as much to brag about anymore, but still promising)
>only parts I lost points on were the personal questions asking if I had worked overseas (I had not)
>advance to second step, personal questionnaire (if I remember, step right before actual interviews, where I shine)
>that whole fucking thing was about working in other countries
>writing on the wall, not surprised I was dropped from selection
>take a job as a "paraprofessional" (ie aide) at my local middle school
>assigned 1:1 with a little shit who has behavioral issues and needs to be monitored for ADHD in his classes
>kid is an asshole, but I mostly keep other kids from beating his ass and tell him to get back on task when spacing out (never listened, though)
>I sit next to him and read books with him in my peripheral, or get bored and help the teacher run the class to save my sanity
>worked as a camp counselor high school through college, classroom management is easy and the kids like me
>job is shit, pays shit, but at least it's easy and no one hassles me much
>first reality check
>when kid is absent I do other shit, usually run study halls or cover teachers when they couldn't get a sub... and turn the class into a study hall
>run a French class (I have never studied French) while the teacher does oral evals for the kids going into high school
>left a packet, I distribute and some of the kids work on it while the others fuck around
>not my problem
>don't collect because that wasn't on the note (usually it would say to collect if that's what they wanted) and I figure a bunch of 13 y/o's about to have a major final could use it to study
>called in by the assistant principal, technically my boss who just never supervises anything, to "go over" what is required of me when covering a class

1/2 or 3

>> No.7602894

>>7601510
>Population increases
>This is the result
>better import tens of millions more spics and sandniggers or else we'll call you racist again, you stupid goyim

>> No.7602897

>>7602663
Yeah sorry but you're not going to get that. By the time private cities are a reality there will be two very distinctive classes. Those with power (<1%) and those without. Technology will remove the value of humans and only power will remain. Land will be premium due to population increase driven by Africa/third world and climate change. The powerful will live how they want, which is not in a manner that confides with most publicly acceptable moral standards today. Abuse of power will be the main norm in their world. If the rest of humans exist it will be in cramp shitty slave like existence in cities, tricked into wasting their lives by gentle force (fear of lack of basic resources like buying food or rent), or by distraction (avid consumption society/envy society with strong marketing)

>> No.7602985

>>7602710
I said citizens not actual people there.

Citizens pay to live in private cities and as such have the right to dictate policy. Employees will be brought in but only to fulfill the needs and desires of citizens. They will not have any personal rights and will be the property and responsibility of citizens. This will mainly be attractive women, but also other social members of the city (old friendly man who will play chess with you in the park). These employees will either live with citizens or live out of sight under/outside of the city. They won't be needed for utility jobs as ai/robots will be able to complete all tasks, humans are only used to satisfy citizens need for larping and sex.

>> No.7602993

>>7602663
singapore or hk

>> No.7603015

>>7602985
how do you exclude females from citizenship?

>> No.7603081

>>7602872
>nod and yep/yea every point because I fulfilled every requirement he's listing
>he just sends me out, he hates the teachers too and knows I'm competent but he has to cover bases I guess
>Second reality check
>took the FSOT again, did even better on every metric EXCEPT worse on the personal questions (every year they eval it differently based on their needs, guess they really fucking want that overseas experience)
>don't even do the 2nd part, I know what's coming
>stuck at shit job for second year
>new Assist. Principal, old English teacher of mine so seems like I'm set
>same kid again, still the same asshole but still very easy as long as you don't give a fuck
>walking the halls between periods
>Spanish kids teasing another kid, saying some gay shit in Spanish they saying "Right?" in English to try to trick him
>let him know what they are saying so he can choose what to do, keep walking
>next day get called into the office by new boss, apparently that little fuccboi went home crying about being bullied and that a teacher (me) told him what was being said and now he thinks every Spanish word spoken in the whole school is mocking him
>tell my boss I don't speak Spanish, just know a few words, and I wanted to let the kid be informed. Couldn't send the other kids down for detention because I didn't know what they said exactly and it isn't a fucking crime to speak Spanish
>boss still gives me shit over it, sends me out, nothing happens but I'm clearly on thin ice... let kids get bullied from now on, not my issue as long as I have plausible deniability... prison rules really
>I'm already sick of the job but I'm having trouble getting interviews (live near NYC, hyper competitive)
>school year ends
>return for 3rd year of hell
>kid is in HS now, I get reassigned
>literally the most fucked up kid I've ever seen
>violently autistic, depressive disorder, anxiety, defiant disorder, sleep apnea, literally everything

2/3 or 4 now I guess

>> No.7603141

>>7602897
Well first you'd need to define how they would abuse that power, an example would suffice, just so I can know whether we're talking on the same terms or whether this could be prevented by market incentives.

Truth is, when you're wealthy and you see that your new neighbor is having loud sexual parties with rap music and shooting at the ducks, you start packing up.

In this scenario, rich people would live in areas where, contractually, their neighbors cannot be degenerates, and thus they would lead by example. Suddenly lots of options, including cheaper ones, would offer what the rich have but at an affordable price, and that would lead to a healthier mankind.

>>7602993
Pretty much, but with a contract establishing our bilateral relationship, so the city owners don't extend their powers without my permission.

>>7602724
To resent it first I'd need your definition of Feudalism, cause everyone has their own and adjust them depending on who they're trying to accuse of being feudalist.

>> No.7603172

>>7603015
Private cities are run for profit.
The highest bidders get citizenship & get to decide policy.
Wealth is tied to a combination of factors with inheritance/luck being one but also a certain set of attributes that lend themselves to being successful and therefore wealthy.
Men naturally have more of these attributes so are more likely to be rich.
Additionally wealth goes hand in hand with power, men are both more attracted to power and more genetically able to obtain it.

Long story short, citizenship is decided by bidding power, in free market capitalism men are more likely to have higher bidding power.

>> No.7603186

>>7603141
>a contractual relationship
like a residency visa?

>> No.7603210

>>7603172
rich men have wives and daughters tho

>> No.7603226

>>7602897
A country is nothing more than a massive private city, you spastic.

>> No.7603237

>>7603186
In the case of private cities, it would be like a renting contract. You can't do x, y and z, and the proprietor can't do x, y and z.

>> No.7603301

>>7603081
>spends all of his classes muttering his insane delusions about calculators purposely giving him wrong answers (because of course he's not just fucking stupid), literally REEEEE-ing, or attacking the adults
>no consequences for anything, ever
>hits me by late October, I request reassignment
>school refuses because they acknowledge it's an unsafe situation but won't do anything about it to avoid pissing off the parents or knowingly putting another aide in harm's way
>basically tell me to eat shit
>try to put up with it and his teachers try to help since they can barely teach with this fucker in class (seriously, the parents of the other kids should have sued)
>still violent throughout the year, but at least I avoid getting attacked
>get reassigned the next year
>ANOTHER FUCKED UP KID
>down syndrome, fairly high functioning but low intelligence (doesn't fucking matter, mom wants him in normal classes)
>he's a mess too, frequently violent
>attacks me by the second month
>again, no consequence
>request reassignment, you know what happens next
>I finally snap and quit, start substitute teaching

now I work 30% fewer periods per day (was 8/9, now 5-6/9) for more pay, have no boss, can just not work whenever I feel like it and answer to no one, and don't do shit in the classrooms but hand out the assignments and take role. If you ever had a shitty substitute growing up, know that they probably gave a fuck at one point before getting chewed out by the system.

Obviously still want full employment, but this is fine while it lasts. This was all after working retail through high school and watching my manager give raises to every one but me because they were her friends and I was the only guy working there and, thus, just naturally had to do all the work while they played candy crush or fucked around on snapchat. I'm burnt out, ready to just be a bum until I die of some retarded deficiency

>> No.7603307

>>7603141
Rich people live together nowadays in America for the most part. They own large houses with space but are still in gated communities with each other. This allows them to enjoy the social aspect of life with other rich people. They have wild parties but have enough space to not be able to notice if they want, or to join in if they want. Most of the degeneracy involves sex/power shows which are already done within their houses, this would continue. Under covers, this adds the allure of being able to join in if you like or pretend it isn't happening if you'd prefer. Mainly drugs, sex, violence against willing/unwilling people and pushing the boundaries of human experiences.

>> No.7603318

>all these Free Cities LARPers who don't think they would be the pool boy

>> No.7603394

>>7603210
And they cheat/drop their wives and disregard their daughters when they want.

>>7603226
Not true. Everyone has a vote, poor and rich. Migrants end up coming in regardless. Hobos have rights. Criminals have rights. Non citizens even have rights and protection. In a private city only the wealthiest have citizenship and only citizens and property of citizens are protected by law and granted the ability to change policy. You can argue that wealthy people can sway voters and lobby, but they don't have the power that a citizen in a private city is granted.

>> No.7603477

>>7603394
no rich man would do that tho.

>> No.7603530

>>7603477
t. Poor person who has never been inside wealth society

>> No.7603535

>>7603301
That sucks man.
Fuck Teaching
Absolute Cancer mate

>> No.7603543

>>7603237
that sounds terrible.
at least you should be a shareholder in a private organisation, otherwise youre just a tenant.
but then thats what a citizenship is, and you have agms and a vote every 4 years

>> No.7603558

>>7603530
I actually have been, and I know many rich people loyal to their wives.

>> No.7603569

>>7603530
wealthy socities have a lot native women dumbfuck

>> No.7603607

>>7598947
His fault. Never give a fuck about work or youre going to get fucked.

>> No.7603613

>>7602750
>>7602800
>>7602805
wagecuckery is like communism

>I give X to state
>state gives X/5 back

>I give X to employer
>emplyer gives X/5 back

>> No.7603634

>>7603535
to be honest, where I live the actual teachers have it made

they just need to know their subject field, which is narrower as you go up in grades, and they make a lot of money.

Not absolutely sure, but I think the average around the US for a teacher is probably 45-50k. For tenured teachers in my district it's more like 75-80k depending. Higher for those working here longer... Obviously I'm not in that boat, but it's a great scam if you find the right spot.

>> No.7603655

Not as bad as working Government
>save taxpayers millions
>WTF HE MAKES OVER $100K OVERPAID BUREAUCRAT WASTING MY TAX DOLLARS WHILE POOR UNION EMPLOYEES ARE UNDERPAID
>gov cant give you raise.
>go work in private sector for more
>WTF TRAITOR NOW HE IS WORKING AGAINST US
>government is now short and has to contract out your employer for even more money
>WOW SAVING SO MUCH GETTING RID OF THOSE OVERPAID BUREAUCRATS.
I'd take a CEO anytime over a politician or worse, the public

>> No.7603706

>>7603558
Your idea of rich isn't the same as what I'm talking about. Having a couple million in assets isn't the kind of rich that have the power to influence the world.

>>7603569
I have no idea what you were trying to say here. I'm going to guess you are a woman who is angry at what I said because it's truth brought up the feelings of total horror you suffer at the thought that your only superior quality when compared with men is your fast deteriorating youth and with it attractiveness and sex appeal. I can't change the world you live in, but feel free to deny it exists if it helps you wake up every morning one day further past your prime point of value in life.

>> No.7603725

I work for expedia and they gave some pajeet a $500 travel voucher for saving the company MILLIONS with this program he designed

>> No.7603766

>>7598341
>”businesses don’t exploit workers”
whoever said this?
strawman sage

>> No.7603826

>>7603766
all economists and lobertarians pretty much

>> No.7603838

>>7603706
This is actually true wtf Tfw unattractive but I have an ok job and few basic talents and suddenly everyone talks about how well I'm doing in life, whereas roastie sister is similar if not slightly more attractive and similar paying career but everyone goes on about how sorry they feel for her . feelsgutman

>> No.7603916

>>7598947
I've read this before

>> No.7603923

>>7603706
The rich I'm talking about is the founder of one of the largest companies in my country, and his friends, who are also my mother's friends.

>> No.7603972

>>7603766
>>7603826
this is essentially the argument Shapiro makes whenever he talks about economics.

He legitimately thinks workers could, individually and successfully, negotiate with employers for fair wages without a minimum wage or unions

>> No.7603974

The Wire had this shit figured out years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyg_v7Vxo4A

>> No.7604007

>>7603923
>who are also my mother's friends

Yeah I'm going to not stretch too far by saying that your mom is attractive and having some kind of sexual relationship with either the man, his woman or both people. You just confirmed my point with a real life unbiased example. Thanks.

>> No.7604017

>>7598341

>"Hey guys lemme give you some free advice"
>"Wow thanks senpai, have a drink on us"
>"Reeeeeeeee I thought you'd pay for my mortage as a sign of gratitude"

He played himself there

>> No.7604031

>>7604007
My mother is in her 60s and was a school friend with his wife.

I think you are living in some kind of disturbed fantasy bubble mate, not everyone is a deranged american.

>> No.7604052

>>7603972
>fair
well you see economists think fair is whatever you can get away with.
you can also argue its true if you abandon all concepts of traditional fairness. its rand tier

>> No.7604100

>>7602047
lmao, I haven't worked a single day in my life, suck a dick, you're mentally unhinged

why would you know so many details about what being a wagecuck is like unless you were one yourself?

>> No.7604105

>>7604017
this desu
sell it to the competitor.

>> No.7604132

>>7603974
I saw this just yesterday and wanted to make a webm for /biz/.

>> No.7604170

>>7598341
I'd give anything to be a wage cuck rn.
22 and prime 30 year old puss is just waiting but im still in college and dont have bucks to take them out, or a house.
life is suffering.

>> No.7604190
File: 26 KB, 480x480, 03630782865c95aa7899928108b3bc1463ae12aa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7604170
>prime 30 year old puss

>> No.7604198

>>7604031
The group has a few possible dynamics:
1) Had sexual experiences together in the past, no longer have sexual experiences but enjoy being around each other as they get pleasure from the memory/knowledge of that experience.
2) the same as above, but still have sexual experiences together. Group is driven by the pleasure of their ongoing sexual experiences.
3) never had sexual experiences in the past and aren't currently having them. But we're either previously attracted to one and another, are now attracted to one and another (or the idea of sexual experiences between them) or both. These passions drive the pleasure that leads them to want be together

All of the above could be true, even if not every member of the group knows it. The drive to be with people is driven largely by human nature, which is driven largely by sexual desire/pleasure desire (pleasure comes in many forms)

If you don't understand this you should speak to your mum about it, she will have more experience in these matters and can explain it to you.

>> No.7604236

>>7604190
I see nothing wrong with this for smashing purposes.

>> No.7604239

>>7600964
Your image is retarded as fuck. All it means is that Jews paid for their own genocide.

>> No.7604243

>>7604198
t. freud

>> No.7604278

>>7604239
>genocide

>> No.7604330

>>7604198
Go back to your grave Freud, you're dead.

>> No.7604331

>>7604243
You don't have to have a silly German name and write pseudo intelligence books to understand basic human behavior. It's common sense when you watch them.

>> No.7604365
File: 20 KB, 475x475, 1466711558469.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7600938
This. I was actually fired from my shitty job when I made set of python scrapers and scripts to automate my job.

Good thing that my employer fucked up a contract and I could sue him.

>> No.7604374

>>7599884
I generally smash interviews (fired from a job in July 60k, 3 jobs later 75k). But im not great at getting to the right people and sucking up. I know how to identify the right people but i dont know how to get them to like me more than the average employee. Any tips?

I interview well because im confident, well dressed and spoken. But i dont have any normie pass times, i cant talk sport or family or friends

>> No.7604405

>>7601485
>Honduras
>denounce
try harder

>> No.7604420
File: 291 KB, 691x576, 1518285288527.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7600453
I love sociopaths so much. The callousness to humanity is so delicious to me for some reason.

>> No.7604421

>>7604331
yea i gave you too much credit.
freud was high on drugs when he made his insights, not euphoric on autism like you

>> No.7604543

>>7602210
That's not their model at all. They sell custom drinks which is why they can offer such a high markup on the coffee. If it was a vendomat coffee shop it might as well not exist because it would turn into a public nuisance if it had any seating.

>> No.7604594

>tfw can't come up with a great idea for a business

>> No.7604658

>>7602210
i honestly cant figure out why anyone would buy starbucks if they had a choice.
it proves marketing beats a product

>> No.7604687

>>7604543
>custom drinks

There are max 10 options. It's about the experience of the coffee shop. Those loud steaming machines that a 'batista' has to bang and knock around to produce your drink. The shouting of your name over the clamor of unnecessary loud coffee production creates an atmosphere with a busy thriving metropolitan feel to it, even if you're an unemployed house wife or a hipster student who have no urgency to be anywhere.

>> No.7604691

>>7604658
their protein boxes are pretty good, and a p good deal for 5 bucks tbqh famalam

>> No.7604694

>>7603972
This actually is true for skilled labour. Don't mean to be rude but it's just that you aren't particularly valuable to your employer. Try being the best laywer at a firm or something.

>> No.7604716

>>7602750
>>7602800
>>7602805
>>7603613

more like

>capitalist wagecuck
>company gives X/10 back

>capitalist unemployed
>government gives you enough to survive

>capitalist boss
>make mad dosh

vs.

>communist wagecuck
>state gives you X/50 back

>communist unemployed
>no enough resources to keep you alive

>communist boss
>spend your holidays in capitalist countries because you know your own society is shit

literally everyone is better under capitalism

>> No.7604732

>>7604694
>try making 200k appear out of thin air to be the best lawyer

>> No.7604763

>>7604732
what?

>> No.7604780

>>7600711
>i warned you about your boss fucking you over man i sure am hungry

>> No.7604833

>>7604780
marx basically knew that and said you cant do fuckall except be a capitalist until it implodes

>> No.7604872

>>7604833
I wonder what Marx would say if he saw that 200 years of exponential growth later the Cobb-Douglas function still held

>> No.7605022

>>7604872
cobb douglas was invented in 1927 tho

>> No.7605105

>>7605022
ah. Explains why people fell for communism then.

>> No.7605114

>>7603301
>This was all after working retail through high school and watching my manager give raises to every one but me because they were her friends and I was the only guy working there and, thus, just naturally had to do all the work while they played candy crush or fucked around on snapchat.

Why would you even stay there all through HS then, holy shit

>> No.7605127

>>7604239
>being this new

>> No.7605265

>>7600059
Seriously
>Has no capital.
>Takes no risk.
>Waaaaahhhhh it’s not fair I’m not getting rich!!!

>> No.7605382 [DELETED] 

>>7602985
>Citizens pay to live in private cities and as such have the right to dictate policy. Employees will be brought in but only to fulfill the needs and desires of citizens. They will not have any personal rights and will be the property and responsibility of citizens. This will mainly be attractive women, but also other social members of the city (old friendly man who will play chess with you in the park). These employees will either live with citizens or live out of sight under/outside of the city. They won't be needed for utility jobs as ai/robots will be able to complete all tasks, humans are only used to satisfy citizens need for larping and sex.

you lolbertarian are legit unhinged

>> No.7605392

>>7605265
>capital takes risks
well unless youre a bank

>> No.7605466

>>7605392
banks take risks. They jdt have limits on what risks they can take and and have enough of a sample size they are risk neutral.

>> No.7605498

>>7605265
When will Jewberg kikes learn? Have fun losing all of your capital faggot.

>> No.7605531

>>7605466
yea until daddy government gives them the bailout

>> No.7605571
File: 663 KB, 500x280, giphy2.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OK WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS

i was just arguing with my bosses about this shit

they looked at me like i was retarded when i said they were exploiting the workers by understaffing the company and not giving people raises when the company became even more understaffed after people started leaving

these bitches expect me to do 3 people's jobs for my own salary.

FOR WHAT?? AT THE END OF THE DAY THE CEO MAKES EVEN MORE MONEY PER EMPLOYEE AND IM JUST LEFT WANTING TO KILL MYSELF

WHAT IS IT ALL FOR?

>> No.7605680 [DELETED] 
File: 490 KB, 449x401, Girls.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7599596
>and the ability to sell something (contacts, market research, leads, hard work)
>or people who are good enough at marketing

>marketer thinks his work important

i mean, it's important, but literally 90%+ of people can do it as a leisure activity with near 0 education

>> No.7605701

>>7605531
This is american education at its finest. The problem with too big to fail, is it's pretty much impossible to convince them they won't you wont bail them out because the costs are too high, hence governments taking on policy to limit their allowed risk, and since insolvency is means shutdown immediately banks cant fuck around too much. While some efforts have been made to just stop the existence of megabanks, this has huge negative effects as well. Why I am telling you this I have no idea, in one ear out the other.

>> No.7605772

>>7605701
haha yea they could have just let the banks die but no they need to keep the charade going on for gullibles such as yourself

>> No.7605863

>>7605772
The governments weakly dominant strategy is to bail them out. It's a one shot game and they move second. So whether they do it or not is irrelevant to the banks actions, any attempt to signal you have to/will not/can not bail them out is typically ignored, and once they fail we are all fucked anyway. Hence the only solution is in restraining banks. Again though, in one ear out the other.

>> No.7605877
File: 127 KB, 427x771, 1518239876291.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>actually believing in marxist surplus value theory

Delusional

>> No.7605966

>>7599170
You could take out a loan and start up a competing business yourself. Or are you scared of failing? Your boss did it and is reaping the rewards.

>> No.7606002
File: 152 KB, 500x509, 1513729362340.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7599976
>Wage cucking is basically getting back for 10% of the value you actually create.

Holy shit you people are stupid as fuck

If the capitalists gave 100% of the profits to the workers it would simply cause massive price increases and the effects would cancel out and workers would have the exact same living standards they had before
You don't understand how money works.

The working class actually consumes 99% of what they produce.
This is a FACT

You fucking idiots

>> No.7606026

>>7602604
>dapps
>money to be made
Laughinggirls.jpg

>> No.7606035

>>7605863
so dont bail them out

>> No.7606057

>>7604872
will it also held after the K does no longer need the L?

>> No.7606066
File: 35 KB, 642x627, 1514755079576.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7600711
Marx was proven wrong and his ideas have resulted in the suffering and deaths of millions

>> No.7606068

>>7598341
also i personally think if his idea actually saved 1.5m, he'd have gotten more. the company is interested in making workers inclined to send ideas, and they explicitly asked.
they clearly did not value his idea.
pushing out a few grand is literally nothing for such company. they explicitly signaled that they are not interested in ideas like the one he presented lol.
so either the manager he sent it to is a giant jerk and presented the idea as his own, or his idea actually was plain obvious (he's been driving there for 2 years, i doubt he'd think of stuff others haven't realized before and can be summed in 1 line - only use gas stations in XY)

>> No.7606097

>>7606068
not saying the system can be exploative. but i seriously doubt this particular event actually was. unless it's lower management's exploit.

>> No.7606126

>>7601485
Lol this is something the GOVERNMENT did though you gigantic fucking idiot

Kill all socialists

>> No.7606150

>>7606066
>wrong
maybe in the 80s/90s the case would be really strong
the spirit of marxism is rising again

>> No.7606152

>>7601531
If Switzerland did this it would have made swiss people poor as fuck

>> No.7606163

>>7599303
>An Argos spokeswoman said the idea had already been thought of, but thanked Mark for the suggestion.

hes lucky he got anything ffs

>> No.7606175

>>7606035
that would cause economic collapse. The reason you would not bail them out is a preventive measure, such that they don't take unnecessary risks with the assumption government will bail them out. However the bank has first mover advantage and governments dominant strategy is to bail them out, so you see whether you do or dont has no baring on bank action, they will assume you are going to play dominant strategy, especially as lying is in your best interest to maximize payout. You can literally constiutionally ban bailing them out they won't believe you. Do you understand game theory?
>>7606057
dont hold your breathe it will never happen. We will just consume more and a bigger variety forever. People thought this for every major tech advance. When 80$ of people were in agriculture and the plough cultivator wiped out all their jobs nobody thought wed need iPhones or legal services. Same as the industrial revolution. Infinite growth my man

>> No.7606194

>>7606163
Yeah, what motive could they have to lie?

>> No.7606203

>>7606150
Marxism is so fucking dead lol the world is slowly but becoming more economically free and liberal and there's nothing marxist teenagers can do about it

You people literally want to be poor and enslaved
Hilarious

>> No.7606237

Marxists and socialists can't even respond to criticism of their ideology.
They are religious fundamentalists

>> No.7606241

>>7606175
>do you understand game theory
in game theory you never cooperate if you know the other gut will defect

>> No.7606254

>>7605680
Real marketing is not drawing any stupid stuff of put on facebook ads like 90% out there.
Real marketing is about psychology, about memeing the whole market and pushing it and combining tech AND marketing, so people buying shitcoins like in Wolf of Wallstreet, or like on Crypto.

>> No.7606274
File: 226 KB, 826x506, C8AEC769-52C2-40F3-8AA7-6C26DEB6D74F.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7606237

Worshipping corporate cock is just as much a religion

And I’m not a Marxist or socialist before you say anything

>> No.7606317

>>7606203
>brexit
>trump protectionism
>NAFTA
>the crippled TPP
>the rise of corbyn, almo and similar anti-capitalist left wingers
>duerte and similar right wing figures with anti-capitalist views
I'll set my feelings for politics aside and say neutrally that regardless of where you sit on the political spectrum it seems hostility torwards global capitalism (I.E. Capitalism's engine of growth) is rising.

>> No.7606319

>>7606175
>Infinite growth my man
>infinite growth in a finite system is possible
we're already seeing the cracks.

>People thought this for every major tech advance.
except this time you only need a bunch of matemathicians a couple of skilled coders and you can automatize every single job a human can do.

>> No.7606356

>>7601421
What are you basing that on?

>> No.7606362

>>7600453
I made 7 figures by staying at the same company and putting my energy into crypto

git gud son. You don't get wealthy or even rich on income.

You do it off capital gains.

>> No.7606369

>>7606203
>more free and liberal
yea communist

>> No.7606390

>>7606356
incentives.
you vote for the government. you work for ypur employer

>> No.7606406

>>7602047
>>7600453
You'll never know what it feels like to have people truly respect you. I pity you.

>> No.7606409

learn to speak up for yourself or be forever shit on

the squeeky wheel gets the grease my niggers

>> No.7606445

>>7606409
If only. The squeaky wheel gets thrown out.

>> No.7606457

>>7606445
then get thrown out or forever be a cuck

>> No.7606497

>>7606457
Yeah that's the point smarty.

>> No.7606518

>>7606203

>dependent on wage labor to survive
>not enslaved

big think

>> No.7606535

>>7606002
Wrong.
The prices will increase, but also the 99% can also participate more by the top 1% luxury goods now. So in total, the 99% have a higher wealth then before, but the 1% have less wealth then before.
And this is not communism or socialism, its just simple economics.

>> No.7606554

>>7606409
>>7606457

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>> No.7606569

>>7606554
I'm a powerful shaman

>> No.7606578

>>7606241
Nash equilibrium is bailing out a heavy risk bank. That is not cooperation. nobody is cooperating. vest cooperation we can get is regulating bank risks. "not bailing out" isnt cooperating either. its just playing a dominated strategy
>>7606319
But even if we get to a stafe where thosr guys can create all the wealth and tech we have now, that will be considered welfare compared to goods services, systems and jobs we cant even imagine. Like I said a few dudes with tractors and GMO can make all our food, when before that was like literally everyones job.

>> No.7606616

>>7606569

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>> No.7606654

>>7598341
Why didn't he just buy the stock of his company?

>> No.7606665

>>7598341
>thread turns into politics
everytime

>> No.7606677

>>7598341
kek comments

>Joan McTigue Jun 23, 2017
>Both myself and some of my friends and colleagues in his home town have had dealings with the man - have you? We have sufficient grey cells to know his agenda - have you? We know he has attempted something similar before with a large international company - did you know that? Why do you think both his local newspapers would not touch this story? Using numerous exclamation marks has no effect on me. Mr H offered UKIP £3 million towards their campaign via his Twitter page so why does he claim he is having to live in a one bed flat? He claims he has slept on a camp bed for 6 years so that his son could have his own room - the child has not even been here for 3 years yet! Claims to be an English teacher but refuses to say where he qualified and when.Claims to have written a book and begged money off people to pay for the publishers, then claimed the publishers had run off with the £2,000 he sent to them in the USA. Do yourself a favour and google his name. He claims his poor wife was living in terrible conditions in Cambodia with their son - having to work in mine fields & begged money off people via the Internet in order to bring them to the UK so google her name Dominique Dufieux and see the truth.

>> No.7606689

>>7606578
>giving out 800 billion is dominant strategy
hahaha
that is the sound of the execs laughing all the way to the bank (they work at and own)

>> No.7606749

>>7606689
$800billion is nothing compared to the cost of our banking system completely failing.

>> No.7606822

>>7606749
t. (((banker)))

>> No.7606861

>>7606822
not an argument. I was just explaining something to you so yoh can be better informed. No need to go full /pol/. Take it or leave it.

>> No.7606915

>>7606654
>jobs
all the jobs will be "feel good" jobs where the customer pay more for the "human interaction experience". literally paying men to dig and then fill ditches

>> No.7606977

>>7606861
its not an argument because yours wasnt either.

>> No.7607021

>>7606977
it wasnt. It was a lesson. I want to stop banks taking risks to stop taking risks on the assumption of bailouts as much as the next guy. I just actually know about the subject.

>> No.7607091

>>7607021
i know youre a retard
have a nice day

>> No.7607105

>>7600480
Holy shit I think someone has to say the truth to you.
Some companies have a anarcho-capitalist system (you get paid for what you deliver, f.e. in sales with provision, more or less.)
But most companies have a radical socialist system. The authorians (CEOs and managers) get it all. People can work their ass off, get still paid the same. So people do less, like in a socialist system.
Governments are communist. Therefor nobody does anything, unless they really need to.

>> No.7607139

>>7607091
haha gottem xD!

>> No.7607324

>>7598947
>The best part was when he came in complaining that the IRS taxed him on the gift card
totally fucking lost it

>> No.7607327

>>7601920
The customers giving you money you fucking donut.

>> No.7607346

>>7607105
>>7607105
holy shit someone has to say the truth to you
>trite followed by a misappropriation of the word meritocracy and conflating top down corporate structures that literally predate socialism with that very ideology
Any more sacred truths you want to lay down?

>> No.7607360

>>7598341
No risk no reward bitch.

>> No.7607376

>>7607346
dude shut up, if wal mart had no cashiers they'd make no momey but the CEO makes more than a cashier, dude chekmate capitilism! also what is a market or scarcity?

>> No.7607396

>>7598947
>Ignoring the clause in the contract that says the employee can never make any claims to inventions.

Stupid is as stupid does.

>>7600977
>Always assume everyone will fuck you over no matter what.

Always is a strong word. If you alienate yourself from everyone, you won't go anywhere.

>> No.7607483

>>7601401
>Crypto
>Trustless systems.

They're not trustless at all. You still have trust the nodes and the small group of people that maintain the system.

>> No.7607553

>>7601897
?????

>> No.7607809

>>7601850
>What we need is a world with million of city states you could easily chose from, and then let the market show us which ones are more successful.
This will happen. Open borders and open free market leads to this. State companies will become more and more private, until some states are controled with minimum government. Some go into full private property society.
Everyone on earth can choose, but the people in each "private property state" can choose by themself with direct democracy.
The states which will still be ruled by governmant like today, will be shithole countries.

>> No.7607811

>>7606175
I think it's you who does not understand game theory. If we are continuously bailing them out then we can factor that into the payoffs and reach some n number of games being played this way to realize letting them fail is more advantageous.

>> No.7607849

>>7599293
and then get fucked int he ass by lawyers due to regulations like NDAs

>non-enforceable
even so you're going to get raped with legal fees and wasted time
and for wagecucking, time is money

>> No.7607978

>>7607811
that is what we do with small banks. "too big to fail" implies single shot. there is no period 2. If you let them run insolvent they would just be even more risk loving and make the problem worse. If you force closed them it would be a domino effect. You can't just say "lol bro we lost everyone's money and the entire banking system collapsed, but if there was a next time they'd totally bet against us playing dominant strategy." Typically you should try and add costs and conditions to stimulus when possible. But its not a simultaneous game and nobody is cooperating to begin with for a Grim Trigger strategy to be implemented. Nash Equilibrium is actually the best payout banks can get so they aren't interested in cooperating for another outcome.You have to find otherways to stop them running the risks, since there isnt a feasible way to signal.

>> No.7608091

>>7604658
>it proves marketing beats a product
Apple does this better fwiw
>steals competitor features and calls them their own
>overcharges for those same features because for their customers it's a status symbol

>> No.7608144

>>7602897
>By the time private cities are a reality there will be two very distinctive classes. Those with power (<1%) and those without. Technology will remove the value of humans and only power will remain.
I do not see this. As you said blockchain will take over, and this is also what I for sure think. With blockchain and crypto, the amount of money has a fixed amount. With this, everyone who does not work, will loose money over time. You can lend the money, you can be the manager, but there would be no easy way with compound interests.
Also with every new technology automation (Adam Smith) the jobs have just changed. The wealth has increased in total. Especially in this scenario an private city the people can do any job without burocracy. So they will find ways, what is needed and for what rich people are willing to pay. The jobs will get weird and there will be jobs we never can imagine now.
And with a direct democracy system based on blockchain the 1% cannot use the system for their advandage based on politics (migration and other).
But as there will be 10000 of private property cities all over the world, people will migrate from one city to another. Cities will refuse a lot of people, some are welcoming all people (these will be the shithole cities).
It will all be a huge crowd, where everyone benefits from each other, based on the stuff he delivers on a free market and the customer needs in the world, even in the shithole cities.

>> No.7608303
File: 100 KB, 776x602, 1423122899115.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7602805

>> No.7608347

>>7602657
Shut up bukowski, go live naked in the woods and see

>> No.7608544

>>7606274
Ancaps aren't the corporate shills

Central Bank supporters are lol

>>7606317
The overall trend is towards economic freedom, who cares about a blip in the road.

>> No.7608567
File: 42 KB, 541x498, 1517696962031.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm a college student. Someone explain to me what you do at an office job mechanically. Signing forms isn't work. I mean what do you do that makes the company profit? Why did they hire you?

>> No.7608637
File: 1.16 MB, 715x835, 1517278564624.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7606518
Please kill yourself already
Nobody forces you to work

Under socialism you are forced to work

>>7606535
>The prices will increase, but also the 99% can also participate more by the top 1% luxury goods now. So in total, the 99% have a higher wealth then before, but the 1% have less wealth then before.
And this is not communism or socialism, its just simple economics

Jesus Christ you're a fucking retard
There aren't enough luxury goods to go around either. It's a drop in the bucket.
What part of the working class consumes 99% of all consumer goods do you not understand?

>> No.7608677
File: 257 KB, 800x800, 1511982735904.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why do socialist arguments always get btfo by basic logic?

>> No.7608795

>>7607346
So you truly, unironically believe that socialism is the end of hierarchies?

>> No.7608823

>>7608637
What part of "participate" you do not understand?
In this world nobody can affort the highest luxury goods anymore. They will be useless. The will be cutted (lambos will be decomposed in parts to build average cars).
But all in all the average wealth is higher.

100 coins, 100 people.
1 has 99 coins (lambo costs 4 coins)
the other 99 have 1/99 coin

New world:
Everyone has 1 coin. Nobody can buy a lambo. But instead of time used for producing the lambos, now the people use this time to build better average cars.

You have to get rid of just money thining. Its about goods and production time. Money is just a imaginary trading shell.